Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Serious question. Does she EVER go to any other house than her own for a change? Has she ever been to Marks? Do they ever go to Poppy and Sean's? It must be a control thing.
i think she's been to marks twice? and she's known him about 3-4 years?

Reactions: 9

Lirker_87

It was mentioned a while ago in the last thread I think. That Nala was never walked, now all their stories are them walking the dog? Coincidence? I think not.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
So only yesterday I was looking at her last two vlogs and thinking about the comment someone made on a previous thread, that she doesn’t post for ages and then uploads a couple of vlogs to fool her sheep into thinking she can still be arsed, before hitting them with the next vlog which is an #AD... and here, tonight, it is! So predictable!

Also, why are we obsessed with the “is she pregnant” thing again? Has she said something?
It was me who said it and I stand firmly behind my comment! She’s the most predictable twat going. The first vlog back after her hiatus was all about her book and basically an ad for that. This one today was the stupid shampoo that every bastard is oBsEsSed with. Also mentions her and Fraggle working with the same brand “shooting some CoNteNt” so I assume that’s coming in another vlog.

• Heart

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Her poor grammar is such an insult to struggling authors. She’s a published author yet doesn’t understand how to use apostrophes! Also, the way she always says and writes ‘Myself and ......’. It should be ‘...... and I’. Grrr. She has so much free time to educate herself, yet wastes away her days playing animal crossing.
I think her bad grammar comes from wanting to appear well educated. "myself and ..." makes it seem like she's trying to be posh, and bussiness' sounds like she remembered from one english class 15 years ago that possessive James's can be written as James' and she's stubborn enough to still think that!

romansalad

You cannot go within 2 metres of anyone who isn't in your household, unless you can't avoid it (e.g. in a job) in which case you should wear PPE and minimise the contact. That includes if someone comes to visit you, which they can do as long as you disinfect any surfaces they're using, use separate towels etc,

Being in a car with someone has been used as an example in one of the press briefings as it's always going to be within 2m.

It looks like she was distancing somewhat from him most of the time but then ruined it by sniffing his wrist anyway.
That's so weird it's impossible not to have a contact with each other in a same household. I still feel it's kinda risky they visit each other and show it on camera as it can enable younger viewers to think it's fine to hang out. I highly doubt she disinfects everything all the time

Ester123

Does anyone else think that them moving into this house put more ideas in Zoe’s head about parenthood. Like, it’s such a massive house, too much for two people.
Was she hoping the emptiness of it all would get Alfie in the mood for a family to fill it all up?

I also bet with how different they are and with Alfie’s mini house/office thing that they actually spend very little time together at home. They must feel like long distance lovers 😂

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why Zoe even has, needs or wants management as she doesn’t really do anything to mange!!!
Management are who brands contact if they want her to do a sponsored post or an Ad. They also do the negotiations for payments, they do her yearly accounts for company's house, they deal with any legal issues, do or etc.

lemonlime

VIP Member
I hadn't heard of her during her Wilf days, the first video I've watched of hers was the pamper evening one actually haha. But judging from the posts about the situation, he doesn't seem like a great guy. And Zoe during those Wilf era videos strikes me off as a "mean girl of the school", if you know what I mean. Her bubbly "Zoella" persona is very different afterwards.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they announced that they've eloped, although on the other hand I wonder if either of them can pass on the cash cow that is wedding prep vlogs.

Last edited:

Elle

VIP Member
Yeah I guess if she's posted them just to show off rather than recommending them to her 12 year old followers it's not that shocking.