Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% there’s noway Zoe Does anything for these apps other than say she likes the usability!

The first picture was july 2019 the second picture is August 2019 and the third picture was yesterday, that center part really drags her facedown, it makes it looks droopy and puffy.
Woah, the eyebrow in the first pic doesn't suit her at all!

Reactions: 2
I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively. She should really find someone different to Alfie, I think finding someone who can lift her up and give her the things she wants will make her a better person and give better content.

she used to be soo enjoyable to watch back in the day
Me too. I do feel she really wants to be a mom, wants to be married, wants to do Acacia Brinley style videos... but she can’t because she’s with a man child who buys useless things 24/7.

Reactions: 10
Also chiming in to also say you're not a failure at all, @Jessicaleigh93x ! It can feel like everyone else is ticking off all these big milestones before us but you're so young, your time will come!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dunno about anyone else but I just don’t understand how soppy and Alfie etc can’t see how star struck Mark is. I think mark thinks he’s actually won the lottery being able to be friends with a YouTuber he always idolised. I just don’t know how that friendship works! I saw him once before just at the end of 2019 down a side street in London and was with a girl and she was taking a photo for his Instagram and I was so close to saying hi but he just seemed so unapproachable and stuck up like I could be totally wrong but just felt this way. I think good on him but I think reality must hit him now and again thinking wow has that really happened haha! Coz it is safe to say she has helped his career but when they are together I just think he has some sort of act on around her and when he goes home he must feel like he can be himself again! He can’t afford to lose that friendship
I 100% feel his laughs are fake sometimes when they’re laughing about stupid tit like mispronouncing stuff but at the same time it’s clear he’s a true friend and loves her. All Zoe’s frienships seem to fail when other person is growing in their life and Zoe’s mindset and personality are always the same they were 4 years ago. Honestly I’d be tired always having to drive to my friends house. How many times was Zoe at his? 5-6 times in years of knowing him. I’m curious to see what happens when Mark finds a boyfriebd and won’t be able to come at every call. Zoe has a bit of queen bee mentality in her friendships.

Reactions: 13
I 100% feel his laughs are fake sometimes when they’re laughing about stupid tit like mispronouncing stuff but at the same time it’s clear he’s a true friend and loves her. All Zoe’s frienships seem to fail when other person is growing in their life and Zoe’s mindset and personality are always the same they were 4 years ago. Honestly I’d be tired always having to drive to my friends house. How many times was Zoe at his? 5-6 times in years of knowing him. I’m curious to see what happens when Mark finds a boyfriebd and won’t be able to come at every call. Zoe has a bit of queen bee mentality in her friendships.
Marks been off on a spa day with hos other friend Ellenextdoor

Reactions: 2
I actually love her hair when its half up half down (how it is on her insta stories rn). It suits her sm - I wish she'd wear it like that more!

Sorry how long has she had them in and this is the first time she’s washing them!!!

Reactions: 15
4D91DAC0-7F9E-44B0-9877-07BE81238D0C.png

I think her hair being straight makes so much difference. I actually like it like this. Stop with the ‘mermaid’ hair Zoe.

Reactions: 37
I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively. She should really find someone different to Alfie, I think finding someone who can lift her up and give her the things she wants will make her a better person and give better content.

she used to be soo enjoyable to watch back in the day
Dont feel a failure, use this time to grow, love yourself, travel if u can afford to, and do all the things people who are married with kids cant do. Enjoy it. X

• Heart
Awww you guys 🥰🥺

I didn't intend a sympathy comment btw!! Just can sort of maybe relate to what's going on in her head!

I'd just so love it if she ditched him, found someone to help her and lift her up, I'd love to see her going on adventures with someone who helps with her anxiety rather than just give in to the little princess pea head.

Has she used the word autumnal yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 194626
I think her hair being straight makes so much difference. I actually like it like this. Stop with the ‘mermaid’ hair Zoe.
I also saw the stories and thought she looked cute like this! Hopefully not cause of an angle or filter or the smiler. And without the stupid glasses, thank god!

Reactions: 7
Again, if you’re going to play make-believe that you “write books”... maybe spend the five minutes learning the difference between there/their/they’re?

Hint, Zoe: you’re getting it wrong most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
r/NSFWZoella on reddit are going to go crazy for it. I bet she reads there when Alfie isn't giving her attention. So often
Omg, checked the reddit. It's so gross 🤢
And she has so many pictures that are perfectly catered to them. She knows exactly what she's doing...

Saw this picture on there as well (don't know when this was posted originally). They're raving about her butt, but the only thing I wonder when seeing this, did she pad her butt for this?! It looks so weird!
Also, miss I'm A wRitEr, it's "gorgeous" 🙄
Screenshot_20200728-202647_copy_570x944.png

Edited to add: apparently those creepy f*cks over there even talk about her on discord. I don't even want to imagine those conversations 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In all honesty can you really see Zoella with a baby? I'm not saying she wouldn't be a good mum but I just don't get the maternal vibe from her, I see her as kore a cool aunty who will take the kids out shopping but won't want to deal with crappy nappies and baby sick etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.