Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe grew up in a really small sheltered area, I get that, but she lives in Brighton now which does have more diversity so it does surprise me that that there isn’t any diversity in her life at all, but that could also be because she never leaves home.
Meeting people in Brighton would require her to interact with someone who isn't part of the Deyes family though

Reactions: 23
Meeting people in Brighton would require her to interact with someone who isn't part of the Deyes family though
Exactly! the reason Zoe has no black friends is because she only has a couple of friends i.e Mark, Poppy and Sean. If she socialized more instead of staying in her bubble of yes men she probably would have black friends.

Reactions: 21
another day of baking ridiculously unhealthy food and sitting in front of the tv. do you ever think she stops sometimes and thinks “maybe I shouldn’t keep showing the exact same unhealthy routine all the time so people think I have a life?”

Reactions: 10
I just saw that video the other day , it was last year and I instantly thought Zoe really lucked out on this whole lockdown thing, she didn’t have to follow through with that, or get on any planes this year!
Lockdown has been her dream in so many ways: Alfie forced to stay at home, no pressure to put out content, no reason for her to leave the comfort of her sofa for months. We're now mere weeks away from her favourite time of the year where she can shut herself away/fester under a blanket without feeling bad about it.

Relatively new to this thread but does anybody know what happened with Louise Pentland aka Chummy? One minute they were doing everything together and then no mention at all from either side 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was from Hello World! Louise was 31 weeks pregnant and was having issues walking, so she spent hello world in a wheelchair. I think Louise, heavily pregnant, could see how much of a tit show hello world was and got annoyed at Zoe hiding behind her anxiety.

I feel bad for saying she was hiding behind her anxiety, but I truly think she was. Hello World promised fans could do meet&greets and “bump” into their favourite youtubers and I think Zoe spent the whole time backstage.

Louise probably let rip on Zoe, frustrated.

Reactions: 15
Another blogger, Corrie Bromfield has just announced her pregnancy (also married) and Zoe follows her. I feel bad for Zoe if this is what she wants, as everyone seems to be getting it apart from her and I imagine that would be difficult to see.

Reactions: 13
It was from Hello World! Louise was 31 weeks pregnant and was having issues walking, so she spent hello world in a wheelchair. I think Louise, heavily pregnant, could see how much of a tit show hello world was and got annoyed at Zoe hiding behind her anxiety.

I feel bad for saying she was hiding behind her anxiety, but I truly think she was. Hello World promised fans could do meet&greets and “bump” into their favourite youtubers and I think Zoe spent the whole time backstage.

Louise probably let rip on Zoe, frustrated.

I think the breakdown of the relationship started with the divorce from May, it got compounded by the pregnancy reveal, then Zoe tried to make up for it by doing the private scan, but the hello world thing was the final straw, Louise was being paraded around in a wheelchair and was in so much physical pain, and Zoe met 2 groups of people even though there were so many more scheduled, she spent the whole time backstage which meant there was more pressure on Louise to be out mingling with people. Dom and Alfie were the big pushers of this they partnered with that company from MTV and talked all the old Brit crew into doing it and Louise could see it was a total tit show and their biggest star wasn’t pulling her weight. I understand that Zoe suffers from anxiety, but her behavior at that event was appalling and fans were saying she was rude at the meet up, parents were pissed, and Louise was in a bleeping wheelchair, I can see why she would snap at Zoe.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if Sean would propose soon too. Now that they have a dog and a house together, it's probably the next step. Honestly I think Sean proposing to Poppy would hurt more than Joe proposing to Diane, because in a way she's closer to them now. Same thing with pregnancy, she's probably be livid if Poppy was pregnant before her.

I wonder if Sean would propose soon too. Now that they have a dog and a house together, it's probably the next step. Honestly I think Sean proposing to Poppy would hurt more than Joe proposing to Diane, because in a way she's closer to them now. Same thing with pregnancy, she's probably be livid if Poppy was pregnant before her.
Don't think Sean would propose before Alfie. They rely on Zalfie for income & that, Alfie relies on Zoe for views, they ain't going to risk upsetting Queen Zoe, who is known for freezing out & dumping anyone who goes against her. I think Joe & Dianne getting engaged is more realistic, as they don't need Zalfie for anything, so the wrath if Zoe will have no effect on them.

Reactions: 15
Another blogger, Corrie Bromfield has just announced her pregnancy (also married) and Zoe follows her. I feel bad for Zoe if this is what she wants, as everyone seems to be getting it apart from her and I imagine that would be difficult to see.
Zoe has also commented congrats!

Reactions: 5
I think the breakdown of the relationship started with the divorce from May, it got compounded by the pregnancy reveal, then Zoe tried to make up for it by doing the private scan, but the hello world thing was the final straw, Louise was being paraded around in a wheelchair and was in so much physical pain, and Zoe met 2 groups of people even though there were so many more scheduled, she spent the whole time backstage which meant there was more pressure on Louise to be out mingling with people. Dom and Alfie were the big pushers of this they partnered with that company from MTV and talked all the old Brit crew into doing it and Louise could see it was a total tit show and their biggest star wasn’t pulling her weight. I understand that Zoe suffers from anxiety, but her behavior at that event was appalling and fans were saying she was rude at the meet up, parents were pissed, and Louise was in a bleeping wheelchair, I can see why she would snap at Zoe.
Zoe’s old tweets also resurfaced and Louise tried (poorly) to defend Zoe. Seemingly this was before she saw all the evidence which included fat shaming.

Honestly I think it was a culmination of a number of things - the entitlement, her being rude, being childish, demanding that others come to her and that attention be on her versus others, the lack of support for her friends, you name it. I think it just got to that point where Louise was like “I’m about to have a second child, where are my priorities” and decided the effort was no longer worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoe has only put up three posts on Instagram in the entirety of June and none in July. Was that so she could recover from posting every day in may? Should she even be considered an influencer anymore at this rate?

Reactions: 18
I dunno about anyone else but I just don’t understand how soppy and Alfie etc can’t see how star struck Mark is. I think mark thinks he’s actually won the lottery being able to be friends with a YouTuber he always idolised. I just don’t know how that friendship works! I saw him once before just at the end of 2019 down a side street in London and was with a girl and she was taking a photo for his Instagram and I was so close to saying hi but he just seemed so unapproachable and stuck up like I could be totally wrong but just felt this way. I think good on him but I think reality must hit him now and again thinking wow has that really happened haha! Coz it is safe to say she has helped his career but when they are together I just think he has some sort of act on around her and when he goes home he must feel like he can be himself again! He can’t afford to lose that friendship

Reactions: 22
Zoe grew up in a really small sheltered area, I get that, but she lives in Brighton now which does have more diversity so it does surprise me that that there isn’t any diversity in her life at all, but that could also be because she never leaves home.
My real issue here is that while she posts stories about being anti-racist she’s also posting swipes and blog posts listing books to read on the subject, those links are affiliate links, so she’s profiting off this. A White person profiting off being anti-racist because they went to university and studied this or had unique experiences and wrote a book to educate others is one thing, a White person profiting off this that has zero diversity in their life, has no education in this area, and has never once spoken up about BLM until every other influencer in the world did is wrong. Also she probably didn’t even read any of those books 🙄
Tbh
All
Of
This

Zoe is just smoke and mirrors.
Another example is her watching IMDY. That show touched on a lot of topics, but I think like the BLM movement she saw it was popular and jumped on it. Ask her a question and she'll probably be clueless as everything she does is for public perception.
Screenshot_20200727-012855_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Tbh
All
Of
This

Zoe is just smoke and mirrors.
Another example is her watching IMDY. That show touched on a lot of topics, but I think like the BLM movement she saw it was popular and jumped on it. Ask her a question and she'll probably be clueless as everything she does is for public perception.View attachment 193511
I don’t get how she didn’t put, what it’s about and put trigger warning....

Reactions: 8
I dunno about anyone else but I just don’t understand how soppy and Alfie etc can’t see how star struck Mark is. I think mark thinks he’s actually won the lottery being able to be friends with a YouTuber he always idolised. I just don’t know how that friendship works! I saw him once before just at the end of 2019 down a side street in London and was with a girl and she was taking a photo for his Instagram and I was so close to saying hi but he just seemed so unapproachable and stuck up like I could be totally wrong but just felt this way. I think good on him but I think reality must hit him now and again thinking wow has that really happened haha! Coz it is safe to say she has helped his career but when they are together I just think he has some sort of act on around her and when he goes home he must feel like he can be himself again! He can’t afford to lose that friendship
Yeah it’s definitely an interesting dynamic, and I think him being a huge fan and so adoring of her is what kept him closer to her, since she likes to surround herself with people who inflate her ego. He’s definitely putting on a bit of an act, and you can sometimes see that he’s not in the mood and doesn’t want to turn it on (some of the vlogs from last fall come to mind), but he kind of just has to go along with it since he owes most of his following to her. Even the trips they’ve gone on, I’m sure Zoe paid a lot of his expenses. It seems he has an active social life outside of Zoe, so would he put all this effort in if he wasn’t indebted to her?

With all that being said, I do think he’s a good friend to Zoe, despite the weird power imbalance. You see her smile genuinely with him much more than with Alfie or soppy, she’s more willing to go out and about with him, take public transit, etc. I do think him being around has improved her life in certain ways, but it’s sad that only Mark seems to bring out that side of her.

Reactions: 22
I think that she LOVES Mark because he is the biggest kiss arse I have ever seen! Always stroking her ego, laughing at her bad jokes, never tells her any home truths. Other people around her, whilst they certainly do brown nose her, they will also have digs/banter at her. Mark seems to come over and entertain her every whim. Always her on terms. He completely changes as a person and becomes a performing monkey. Sometimes though he seems so done with her! At the end of the day its mutually beneficial, she gets a fake friend to fluff to ego and perform, he gets to further his career and make money.

Reactions: 32
Speaking of their sense of humour, they're not funny right? Or is it because English isn't my first language?😂

Reactions: 18
Speaking of their sense of humour, they're not funny right? Or is it because English isn't my first language?😂
No, they really are not funny at all. They'd never tell any funny stories or anything. It's all open mouthed silent laughing at making funny noises 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.