Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes rocky road and burns the chocolate. I thought she was the best baker of the world and had a book with baking recipes and what not? She is embarrassing as fuuuuuuuck.

Reactions: 19
Makes rocky road and burns the chocolate. I thought she was the best baker of the world and had a book with baking recipes and what not? She is embarrassing as fuuuuuuuck.
Especially since she made it sound like she’s made it loads of times before?!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe she pretends to be a bookworm yet has never read Harry Potter, not even the first one. I feel like most people have read those, bookworms or not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can't believe she pretends to be a bookworm yet has never read Harry Potter, not even the first one. I feel like most people have read those, bookworms or not.
I don’t even like Harry Potter and I was offended she hadn’t read them 🤣 I don’t understand how she’s so obsessed with the movies and yet hasn’t read the books.

Reactions: 16
I think she offended so many Harry Potter fans when she said that! She’s obsessed with the movies, the books and the movies are different. Once again, she just talks utter tit! Will probably blame it on some kind of anxiety as to why she hasn’t read the books! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the point of them driving in separate cars and pretending to be social distancing the entire time when minutes into the vlog she puts her nose on his wrist to sniff it??
Very true. The rules in England are so misguided and confusing though, to the point where the majority of people have given up. I think she is really trying to be a good influence and stick to the rules TBF. You'll see a lot of other influencers in the next few weeks flying to Spain without a flying duck of care in the world.

Reactions: 25
Ok so who bets we never see her use the Sony camera again ?! 🤣
Also did anyone spot the dove deodorant in the bedroom and and bathroom? funny that because the other month she was loving that expensive one she was on about in stories...but silly me it was a #AD. also she claims she did those rainbow balloons NEVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But imagine if there was a wedding... what the duck would it be like???! Alfie having a gin and her falling asleep? 🤣 would he hire half of S club 7 again to make it more exciting for her? 😂😂😂
Haha yeah so true! She will definitely find a wedding day too tiring to make it past 9pm, and there will be the token band from the early 2000's. Alfie will prop up the bar flirting with Lottie/Diane while Zoe goes up to bed!

Yep those are hideous

Dont forget the Harry Potter Movie and Gavin & Stacey she will want to watch :giggle:
Ah of course, add that to the hen do to do list!!!

Not gonna lie, I’ve been made redundant and I don’t really give a tit what she’s bought herself as a gift - like it’s her money, she can do what she wants with it.. I get the whole ‘flaunting wealth’ thing, but there are some influencers who have been way more tone deaf through the whole current financial situation.
This is true, influencers begging for free tit feels so much worse, at least Zoe has actually bought these herself. Although if she could get a Gucci freebie you bet she would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those fugly sneakers are more money than my fortnightly unemployment coronavirus welfare payments, which I live off since being made redundant 🤡🤡🤡
Zoe you’re sooo relatable!!

Reactions: 19
Odds on Zoe being the one that made Alfie write this caption on his newest picture? :ROFLMAO: What is their obsession with their head sizes, it baffles me
Oh duck off with your small obsession. I hate to break it to you but you aren't really.

i notice Alfie as usual isn't actually touching her. I wonder whats got her into a spin that she's suddenly having to post all this "we're passionately in love" couple goals pictures. They've probably not had sex in years and her boyfriend is too busy lusting over her brothers girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I'm so smol, I wear a childs mask, childrens clothes, I can fit through a teeny weeny hole, my head is so smol I wear childrens sunglasses".. rinse and repeat! Jeeze we get it already! Although 5"5 is above average height for a woman in the UK so not actually small at all. Just slim. Slim but eats junk food all the time 🤨 more like picks at bits of junk food to stay slim and appear super human with a super human metabolism. I wonder if when she gets pregnant she will struggle with weight gain abd getting bigger as her identity seems to be how smol she is.. it must be so nauseating to be around for Poppy and Holly.. well anyone other than Alfie who seems to encourage it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.