Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll soon regret how she’s treated her “fans” when they all grow up and get fed up of her .. she’ll end up a has been and wish she had made more effort to stay relevant when the money stops coming in!

Reactions: 14
She could've 100% embrace home decor vibes and become known to more mature audience. Zoe would benefit so much from an editor, she always whines how long editing takes her and almost every youtuber has an editor now, not like she can't afford one.

Reactions: 24
I must be dumb because I don't see a difference in those photos lol. Wouldn't be surprised if she was though. Anything to make herself seem on top.
I went into the photo it actually shows how you can edit your physique in videos-bit of an eye opening for me as I didn’t realise you can do that!

Reactions: 11
She could've 100% embrace home decor vibes and become known to more mature audience. Zoe would benefit so much from an editor, she always whines how long editing takes her and almost every youtuber has an editor now, not like she can't afford one.
I agree! If she had made content relevant to her age, I definitely think I’d still be following along. I loved the craft, baking, etc. I would have loved to see her continue that and do things like reading lists, home decor, etc. Maybe she would have enjoyed producing content for her age, rather than forcing herself to do younger content and being inconsistent!

Reactions: 4
I went into the photo it actually shows how you can edit your physique in videos-bit of an eye opening for me as I didn’t realise you can do that!
yep if you look at that account she’s shared it shows a lot of the tricks influencers and celebs use and tell tell signs. I’ll be keeping an eye out for glitches in the video filter on Tan now 😂. I do think she’s lost weight but she defo uses slimming apps to enhance it

yep if you look at that account she’s shared it shows a lot of the tricks influencers and celebs use and tell tell signs. I’ll be keeping an eye out for glitches in the video filter on Tan now 😂. I do think she’s lost weight but she defo uses slimming apps to enhance it
It was so eye opening, I had heard people talk about “beauty filters” on YouTube videos but didn’t know what I was looking for, now I feel like I’m going to be getting a magnifying glass to examine every video on Instagram 😂

I don’t understand what all her staff does, I get the blog posts and Instagram but she has like 7 full time employees they could be editing her videos, coming up with actual relevant blog ideas, I love the home decor idea as I really like her house (minus the conservatory rug that is monstrous) I think one of her problems is her staff is all too young, she needs to hire people in their 30s like she is in order to make mature relevant content, instead they right like it’s teen vogue or cosmo.

Reactions: 15
I think her laziness and lack of work ethic has just been emphasised and highlighted for me during this lockdown time. With nothing else to do and nowhere to go, Zoe could have stepped up and made some interesting and useful content but it just goes to show there is no drive there or creativity. Unless there is an ad to do, she is clearly not bothered. But eventually if her output dwindles surely the ads and endorsements will also and then what will she be left with? Surely she could see this!!

Reactions: 30
I think her laziness and lack of work ethic has just been emphasised and highlighted for me during this lockdown time. With nothing else to do and nowhere to go, Zoe could have stepped up and made some interesting and useful content but it just goes to show there is no drive there or creativity. Unless there is an ad to do, she is clearly not bothered. But eventually if her output dwindles surely the ads and endorsements will also and then what will she be left with? Surely she could see this!!
This part! So many creators saw an opportunity to create content for their followers knowing that we were all in lockdown and a bit bored, she chose to “go offline” for almost the whole duration except for when an ad needed to be uploaded. Her views and her engagement are down, the Zoella account Is just a joke as far as engagement goes, companies will definitely stop working with her because she doesn’t bring the audience she used to, and it’s her own fault. In 2018 she said she was going to make a video series about renovating her house because she had so much footage she never used, that never happened, but if she was stuck for content during lockdown it would have been the perfect time to do it, instead she laid in bed playing Animal Crossing 🙄

Reactions: 19
I would hate to work for her. I mean I'm sure she's a fun boss and all and it might be an easy ride for a year but imagine your whole career centred around one person, the reliance of the success of the company being on one person. And that one person is lazy and doesn't do much work. Zero progress. These guys should get out whilst they can.

Reactions: 20
I would hate to work for her. I mean I'm sure she's a fun boss and all and it might be an easy ride for a year but imagine your whole career centred around one person, the reliance of the success of the company being on one person. And that one person is lazy and doesn't do much work. Zero progress. These guys should get out whilst they can.
I slightly disagree. I think as long as you totally agreed with everything she said and fauned over her it could be fun. But if you dared didn't agree she'd be a total witch. It would be totally exhausting having to pretend she's an inspiration and you're so grateful to have met her. I bet she pays peanuts too and makes you buy all her tit out of your own pocket

Reactions: 16
I was watching an old vlog where she goes through po box in the office with Mark and she gave him a bronzer he liked. What struck me was how genuinely thankful and shocked he was. I thought she gives him po box stuff all the time. Left me wondering if she gives po box stuff she doesn't want to the girls in the office, what do you guys think? I know she gives unused stuff to shelters which is very nice but it kinda shocked me how surprised her BFF was she gave him a bronzer.

Reactions: 12
I was watching an old vlog where she goes through po box in the office with Mark and she gave him a bronzer he liked. What struck me was how genuinely thankful and shocked he was. I thought she gives him po box stuff all the time. Left me wondering if she gives po box stuff she doesn't want to the girls in the office, what do you guys think? I know she gives unused stuff to shelters which is very nice but it kinda shocked me how surprised her BFF was she gave him a bronzer.
With that one i think it was because of what bronzer it was (Marc Jacobs if I remember correctly?) I think due to the price of product or the fact Zoe said that she uses it he didn’t expect to be gifted something that was so nice or at a higher price point? It may be a case that she keeps the more high end stuff and everyone else gets the cheaper end, or where he wasn’t around the P.O. Box regularly that he didn’t always get the nicer items?

Reactions: 12
I can see Zoe being the type of person that would listen to Christmas songs all year round!

bollocks does she. I live in Brighton and in order to gift anything to the women’s shelter, you have to ring in advance and book a time and date to drop stuff to their offices. She 100% would have vlogged that, but either way, she definitely would not be able to stick to the times they give you. She’s full of it! Im sure she did enquire but just never went through with it

Reactions: 15
bollocks does she. I live in Brighton and in order to gift anything to the women’s shelter, you have to ring in advance and book a time and date to drop stuff to their offices. She 100% would have vlogged that, but either way, she definitely would not be able to stick to the times they give you. She’s full of it! Im sure she did enquire but just never went through with it
If she does donate I’d bet she just makes an employee handle it all. Too much effort for the princess.

She makes Holly come to her house to help clean up and put decorations up. Would t put it past her to a include these kinds of things as duties for the staff (after all not like they have much else to do).

Reactions: 17
If she does donate I’d bet she just makes an employee handle it all. Too much effort for the princess.
Isn’t that the point of her hiring employees? They do the admin and everyday stuff.

Scraaaape scraaaape scraaaape the barrel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.