Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her Zoella book club, she could film videos with authors and do interview style videos. So many authors would LOVE to have that much exposure.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! Like she did use to do a book club video, but as you can see 2 videos, both Ads with WHSmith (as we know Zoe doesn't read unless she's profiting).

I guess in the midst she cemented her millionaire status so said screw this so stopped filming.View attachment 184407
I forgot how much this "youtuber face" annoys me. Soulless eyes and fake laughter, butthole mouth and exaggerated eyes... I don't see it as often in my recommended videos anymore and I don't follow anyone who still pulls these regularly but Zoe's ridiculous fake thumbnail expressions were some of the worst...

Reactions: 12
New vlog is clickbaiting getting married and you can just tell Alfie is so uncomfortable when it's brought up. It's sad tbh he should just break up with her instead of constantly getting her hopes up

Reactions: 31
In her new vlog (titled ‘they’re planning my hen do’ btw i wont get into that🙄) she shows off her new Gucci trainers as her ‘symbol of lockdown’.
Her memories of lockdown is a splurge on designer trainers and playing animal crossing, meanwhile the majority of the country have lost their jobs and are seriously struggling to bet by!!!! HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY CAN YOU BE?!!!

This vlog is too much - Little dainty pea head zoe strikes again ‘I was telling Alf i found this mask that is for kids and it fits PERFECTLY’

All this talk of her being desperate for kids i actually dont think is true, she wants to be ickle wickle zoe peahead and be coddled for the rest of her life

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Tbh I get the feeling Zoe will have a hen party if Alfie proposes or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
haha exactly i just came on here to mention her tiny little head that needs a child size mask! tinyyyyy zoe she's so small omg

Reactions: 26
In her new vlog (titled ‘they’re planning my hen do’ btw i wont get into that🙄) she shows off her new Gucci trainers as her ‘symbol of lockdown’.
Her memories of lockdown is a splurge on designer trainers and playing animal crossing, meanwhile the majority of the country have lost their jobs and are seriously struggling to bet by!!!! HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY CAN YOU BE?!!!

This vlog is too much - Little dainty pea head zoe strikes again ‘I was telling Alf i found this mask that is for kids and it fits PERFECTLY’

All this talk of her being desperate for kids i actually dont think is true, she wants to be ickle wickle zoe peahead and be coddled for the rest of her life
I was starting to like Zoe again but this Vlog just includes everything that puts me off:
1. Flaunting her unearned wealth during a global pandemic
2. Hinting about getting married to make her boyfriend uncomfortable and under pressure
3. The whole “I’m so small thing” - you’re 30 it makes no sense, she must think it makes her cute to Alfie I dunno, it’s unhealthy obsession for young impressionable girls to be watching

Reactions: 36

Is it just me that wants to see Joe propose. Not because I'm interested in him but want to watch the full melt down of Zoe live through her social media

Reactions: 41
Once she does have kids, it'll be that much more unbearable! "People are always surprised this is my son/daughter, everyone always thinks I'm so much younger than I am so they always think I'm too young to have a kid this age!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New vlog is clickbaiting getting married and you can just tell Alfie is so uncomfortable when it's brought up. It's sad tbh he should just break up with her instead of constantly getting her hopes up
I was thinking about this earlier, I had no idea she had a new vid up.

Disclosure: you can be 30, unmarried and childless and that is totally fine. I bring this up because Zoe said she wanted both by 30, of course, she can change her mind but she seems so family-focused, I don't think she has.

I find it sad that Zoe is now 30 and there is no sign of Alfie proposing - there have been many opportunities and each one seems to pass without it happening. I think because his parents didn't get married until a few years ago, he doesn't see the need to. I also do not think he wants kids any time soon. I really feel for Zoe if this is still what she desires. She is probably scared to leave him, and try to meet someone new and settle down with them...but it can be done. Although the more years that go by and she doesn't, the more time wasted.

Reactions: 20
Once she does have kids, it'll be that much more unbearable! "People are always surprised this is my son/daughter, everyone always thinks I'm so much younger than I am so they always think I'm too young to have a kid this age!!!"
also if her children don’t inherit her petite features no doubt she’ll quickly start with ‘my kids head is bigger than mine’ look how teeny tiny I am next to my kids. She’s such a special snowflake 🙄 I don’t see what’s impressive about fitting in a kids face mask as a grown woman. I’d be more likely embarrassed than smug if that was me...

Reactions: 22
Just a few pointers...
shes thinks a tea infuser is a mini icing sugar sieve
She says the apple on her Gucci trainers is a symbol of what she did in Lockdown- yep because you did duck all apart from play animal crossing
clickbait title- only in your dreams are they planning your hen do.
she has a cupboard full of her discontinued products and says they are for people to take...well clearly no one wants any apart from Mark because the cupboard is full!
Says shes looking forward to autumn because Christmas is time when she spends it with family and friends-you mean Alfie's family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What do we see here? Of course that massive bra. 😅😅
You can see in todays vlog when she's in the very low cut white dress in the field that she has pretty small boobs, don't know why she insists on wearing these giant flotation devises as bras that take up half her torso

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just a few pointers...
shes thinks a tea infuser is a mini icing sugar sieve
She says the apple on her Gucci trainers is a symbol of what she did in Lockdown- yep because you did duck all apart from play animal crossing
clickbait title- only in your dreams are they planning your hen do.
she has a cupboard full of her discontinued products and says they are for people to take...well clearly no one wants any apart from Mark because the cupboard is full!
Says shes looking forward to autumn because Christmas is time when she spends it with family and friends-you mean Alfie's family.
Is there a reason she can't spend time with her family at any time of the year other than Christmas???? I mean, obv with covid, she prob can't see her grandparents but I mean in general.

Reactions: 22
did alfie make a comment about mark finally leaving again? i couldn't work out what he was saying at the end

Reactions: 7
Is there a reason she can't spend time with her family at any time of the year other than Christmas???? I mean, obv with covid, she prob can't see her grandparents but I mean in general.
Probably because she's a lazy selfish witch who's too important to have to travel to see her family

The book club video could be them discussion questions rather than just on the blog and the blog is the summary, like it wouldn’t take that much work or she could get different people in, like she has such potential for that but as usual does nothing
I still don’t understand why the book club isn’t a LIVE video on YouTube with the chat turned on so people can put their thoughts in, that is the point of a book club after all.

I keep seeing everyone call Alfie a man child as if just he was the problematic person in the relationship. He is younger and he's not supposed to suddenly become the real man and want family life.
If Zoe wants family and Alfie not, then it's "their compatibility" and "their relationship" problem, not Alfie being a man child or not. 😂 He can't change his age!
And to be fair, Zoe enjoys being childlish a lot too.
I think the man child comes from him being 26 years old and constantly buying tit for children, he’s obsessed with toys, he wants them all so he can play with them once and then throw them away. All the stuff he takes great interest in are things for kids, on Zoe’s stories she always does the tag tit My Boyfriend Buys, and that sums him up perfectly!
As for kids and all that Alfie has said 50 million times he really wants to be a young father, it’s brought up in almost every vlog that children are in, or where they are talking about people who have kids, I personally think he’s led Zoe to believe that that is actually what he wants but in reality he wants to travel more, supposedly go hiking and then do yoga in Bali, none of the stuff he enjoys doing is exactly child friendly.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.