Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 181419I don’t normally post but.. You would think they would notice Nala weed on the doormat? Edit: it’s easier to see in her story on insta
Sorry, why is she suddenly concerned about Nala using her brain after years of not bothering to bloody walk her properly?
Do we reckon someones mentioned how bleeping stupid Nala is or she's being destructive and the vets pointed out she actually needs brain stimulation

Reactions: 27
Sorry, why is she suddenly concerned about Nala using her brain after years of not bothering to bloody walk her properly?
Do we reckon someones mentioned how bleeping stupid Nala is or she's being destructive and the vets pointed out she actually needs brain stimulation
I think Nala is bored as duck and perhaps peeing in the house out of protest and frustration. Poor dog. Don't forget she has tit on the carpet too. They're terrible owners. Nala is looking really fat, like a sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
yes it’s embarrassing. Literally no one asked you to do this, just go away if you don’t want to be an internet Z-elebrity. You’ll have a couple of Zalfie diehards who’ll cry themselves to sleep but no one else will care either way. Influencers like her are 10 a penny.
Yeah no one would care! It's not like she is interesting or even unique, I'm sure all the people she flogs tit for could find someone else easily enough!

Go get a job Zoe.
Exactly she hardly does anything now anyway. Her website is pointless tit( ironic as thats her BF brand name), she hardly uploads a vlog, doesnt bother with her main channel she's only hanging on for the odd #AD and to promote her tit new book.
Lol yeah it's not as if she is so busy and prominent online anyway, no one would even notice if she went!

It's all for AD money!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 181419I don’t normally post but.. You would think they would notice Nala weed on the doormat? Edit: it’s easier to see in her story on insta
Sorry but thats clearly a shadow as the mark carries up on the aluminium door frame which wouldn't change colour if it was wet.

not to be rude or ignorant as I see your point but also, we have taken her attitude, have you looked around? It’s a fact, nobody is socially distancing anymore and no second spike as of yet even after all the gatherings etc..
Its definitely not a fact that no one is social distancing, where I live everyone is still working from home, shops are strict about numbers and no one is having massive gatherings in my circle.

Reactions: 17
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s feeling the pressure seeing Poppy and Sean’s new puppy, especially as cockerpoos tend to be highly intelligent. She always has to one up them, including pets.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s feeling the pressure seeing Poppy and Sean’s new puppy, especially as cockerpoos tend to be highly intelligent. She always has to one up them, including pets.
It definitely has to do with Poppy and Sean getting a dog, seeing how attentive they are and making sure the puppy is doing everything she should be is inspiring Zoe to become a better owner. This is all stuff they should have been doing Nalas entire life, but I guess now is better than never.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I apologzie in advance if this has been mentioned or talked about before, but does anyone know what happened to the 'sugg life' merch that both zoe & joe came out with? didn't they release a couple of sweaters, hoodies, and calenders said they were going under construction and never launched again? zoe still follows the page, but the website is not working anymore? just curious that's all.

Reactions: 11
I apologzie in advance if this has been mentioned or talked about before, but does anyone know what happened to the 'sugg life' merch that both zoe & joe came out with? didn't they release a couple of sweaters, hoodies, and calenders said they were going under construction and never launched again? zoe still follows the page, but the website is not working anymore? just curious that's all.
I think it’s on the pile of “tit ZoElLa gives up on”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They had samples probably a year ago for hoodies, which Joe was wearing & trying & as far as I can remember in one of his vlogs he said they were trying to agree on one. Clearly they couldnt, & Joe got fed up waiting for Zoe, so went ahead and made merch with Dianne for their joint channel & then for their show.

Reactions: 7
It also feels like professionally Joe has started to move away from Zoe professionally. He never films when he visits now and Alfie seems to have been completely frozen out of all his content. I suspect his constant leering at Dianne was the last straw.

Reactions: 39
My theory is Dom, he was a co-owner with Alfie of the creator store which owned SuggLife, as well as FunForLouis and loads of other Gleamers merch, then Alfie left Gleam and dissolved the creator store in fact you can buy the domain for 3 grand right now. I think Alfie cut all ties with Dom because he realized that Dom was taking too much, he said he left gleam because he realized it was cheaper for him to pay an employee to source sponsorships for him instead of the percentage Gleam took.
I also think this is why Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle came to an end, Dom was listed on those as well, he literally is listed on every company Gleamers have.

Reactions: 9
I really cant see her doing Vlogmas this year she cant do a vlog once a month never mind everyday! Not that I care, last years was tit anyway and the way she makes out shes doing US a favour by doing it, no love WE'RE doing you the favour by watching it = you get paid!

Reactions: 20
Nala must be the most depressed dog living in so much wealth - she'd be better off sent to doggy day care to have something to do.

not to be rude or ignorant as I see your point but also, we have taken her attitude, have you looked around? It’s a fact, nobody is socially distancing anymore and no second spike as of yet even after all the gatherings etc..
Where on earth do you live? I don't know anyone behaving like that. Please don't judge everyone by your own circle's selfish standards. Many of us are still distancing stoically for the sake of the most vulnerable and our NHS.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Nala must be the most depressed dog living in so much wealth - she'd be better off sent to doggy day care to have something to do.

Where on earth do you live? I don't know anyone behaving like that. Please don't judge everyone by your own circle's selfish standards. Many of us are still distancing stoically for the sake of the most vulnerable and our NHS.
I live in London, and I go out and the streets/pubs/cafes are heaving. That's all. Can't socially distance forever.

• Angry
I really cant see her doing Vlogmas this year she cant do a vlog once a month never mind everyday! Not that I care, last years was tit anyway and the way she makes out shes doing US a favour by doing it, no love WE'RE doing you the favour by watching it = you get paid!
The way she handled Vlogmas last year bothered me so much. She’s built so much of her “brand” around loving Christmas and doing Vlogmas, then went silent without warning at the beginning of December, then Alfie said something family-related happened that wasn’t appropriate to Vlog, which turned out to not be the case. I still think she was planning to just not do Vlogmas (which is fine!) and that was them saving face.

If she doesn’t want to do Vlogmas, then don’t. But considering it was a big part of her yearly content, something her minions were looking forward to, at least be upfront from the beginning. Even just something on IG, not doing it this year, but may put out her normal vlogs once a week or however often she feels appropriate. I know she doesn’t OWE anything, but even something small like that would have reduced the constant questions she got lol

Tbf I don’t understand why Zoe hasn’t leant more into her obsession with Christmas/Autumn.. a product line of homewear, candles, bakeware etc.. or maybe that was the plan before the whole advent calendar issue

Reactions: 23
Thing is she could easily do 12 days as the lead up to christmas with a different theme around each vlog or do a couple of days together, or you know, just hire an editor to do it for you like most YouTubers

Reactions: 11
The way she handled Vlogmas last year bothered me so much. She’s built so much of her “brand” around loving Christmas and doing Vlogmas, then went silent without warning at the beginning of December, then Alfie said something family-related happened that wasn’t appropriate to Vlog, which turned out to not be the case. I still think she was planning to just not do Vlogmas (which is fine!) and that was them saving face.

If she doesn’t want to do Vlogmas, then don’t. But considering it was a big part of her yearly content, something her minions were looking forward to, at least be upfront from the beginning. Even just something on IG, not doing it this year, but may put out her normal vlogs once a week or however often she feels appropriate. I know she doesn’t OWE anything, but even something small like that would have reduced the constant questions she got lol
Exactly if she doesnt want to do it fine but at least tell her fans in November not leave it and they are all asking where vlogmas day 1 is and 'are you doing vlogmas?' bloody rude IMO.

Tbf I don’t understand why Zoe hasn’t leant more into her obsession with Christmas/Autumn.. a product line of homewear, candles, bakeware etc.. or maybe that was the plan before the whole advent calendar issue
Because the people who work for her are idiots and cant even write a decent article on her website!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.