Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree more. I get that people are tired and stressed and frustrated but boredom is a feeble excuse to risk others. Zoe may be a hermit but they still have outside contact and "everyone else is doing it" is a dangerous take for so many reasons.
What gets me most is that people are essentially free to see loved ones, even my parents have received a letter saying they are now allowed to go outside so long as they stay away from people, and will soon be allowed to mingle at a distance. No one is saying stay locked up and isolated..but can you stay a certain distance apart. Is that so bloody hard? Even when I can see my partner again, after over 3 months apart, I won't be jumping all over him, even though I know he would have been sensible enough to socially distance himself and practice good hygiene. It's such a small thing to ask right?

Reactions: 18
I think with Zoe, because of the number of people who still follow her, she has a responsibility to display right behaviours. People look up to her and there's too many people who think because they're not at risk or have someone shielding, it doesn't matter if they don't keep to social distancing.

The Gov't have been so flakey with the rules you need to show the correct behaviours to your fans. We all know she's a selfish witch but she should still be seen to do the right thing.

I suspect Joe's not always kept to the rules but at least if you look at his or Dianne's sm he gives the impression he has. So hopefully his fans will do the same.

Its not bleeping hard zoe. Whether you stick to the rules or not, just don't bleeping boast about it. Rant over!!

She said she'd taken a break from posting for bit. I assume she means for the last 2 years???

Reactions: 19
Hilarious when influencers post this utter rubbish. For a ‘normal’ person to post about taking a break from the internet makes sense as social media isn’t their job! It’s your bloody job!! if you don’t want to do it anymore just go away and get a 9-5, don’t whine about it being hard work because compared to most jobs it’s a breeze.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Hilarious when influencers post this utter rubbish. For a ‘normal’ person to post about taking a break from the internet makes sense as social media isn’t their job! It’s your bloody job!! if you don’t want to do it anymore just go away and get a 9-5, don’t whine about it being hard work because compared to most jobs it’s a breeze.
I'm more than happy to take a break from her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark went to stay at her house is he allowed to do that cause he certainly isnt in her bubble?

Reactions: 3
Is Zoe a joke? Her whole career comes from being online, if she doesn't want to be online, go away and find something else to do!

Reactions: 16
Why can’t she just admit she doesn’t want to be online anymore? She’s got enough money to live off? Why not just do a post to say you’re retiring from the internet and then come back when you’ve had the child you’re long for in OK 😂

Reactions: 28
Is Zoe a joke? Her whole career comes from being online, if she doesn't want to be online, go away and find something else to do!
yes it’s embarrassing. Literally no one asked you to do this, just go away if you don’t want to be an internet Z-elebrity. You’ll have a couple of Zalfie diehards who’ll cry themselves to sleep but no one else will care either way. Influencers like her are 10 a penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly she hardly does anything now anyway. Her website is pointless tit( ironic as thats her BF brand name), she hardly uploads a vlog, doesnt bother with her main channel she's only hanging on for the odd #AD and to promote her tit new book.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark went to stay at her house is he allowed to do that cause he certainly isnt in her bubble?
You are allowed as long as you're still socially distancing and extra precautions should be taken (i.e. fresh bedding, take your own car and towel etc) I think they and a lot of people fail to realise that 1m plus means plus a mask, otherwise it's still 2m. I've seen loads of people who just don't give a tit anymore.

Reactions: 10
It’s weird isn’t it I was thinking all the followers she has and Tanya Burr come to think of it, what are they really getting from these two anymore? They don’t do anything except post a massively filtered selfie every now and again?!

Reactions: 5
E54B5DE7-1E43-402B-B55D-012BD0332F14.png
I don’t normally post but.. You would think they would notice Nala weed on the doormat? Edit: it’s easier to see in her story on insta

• Sick
Reactions: 7
See i cannot see her opinion on anything anywhere and not immediately think it's an AD, gifted or whatever. 🙃
Comes across like an ads robot.

Reactions: 8
not to be rude or ignorant as I see your point but also, we have taken her attitude, have you looked around? It’s a fact, nobody is socially distancing anymore and no second spike as of yet even after all the gatherings etc..
Unless she’s carrying it, you can be a carrier and not know it, herd immunity doesn’t work and the effects have been unproven, if we all took her attitude we’re heading for a second spike sooner rather than later

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
not to be rude or ignorant as I see your point but also, we have taken her attitude, have you looked around? It’s a fact, nobody is socially distancing anymore and no second spike as of yet even after all the gatherings etc..
I live in Leicester and we’re still in localised lockdown.You sure about that no second spike?!

Reactions: 26
Lol “stepping away from the Internet”. Like it’s just a random thing that she hadn’t made money from and formed her whole career around for 10 years now!!!

When I go to work tomorrow I think I might have to “step away” from my office for a bit because I just feel like I’ve become disconnected from it......

Please. That girl wouldn’t know a difficult job with a full day’s hard graft if it hit her on the bum! Spoilt, self-entitled privileged brat.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.