Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark just did a Q&A on his stories and someone asked ;if Zoe and Alfie split up would you get with Zoe?' and Mark replied 'your barking up the wrong tree there'. :giggle:
Well, we here have all known he fancies Alfie and has for a long time.

Just because I think it would be the most interesting thing to happen to the three of them in so long, I would love to see Zoe and Alfie break up, and Alfie get with Mark instead of a generic Insta model. At least Alfie and Mark have chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, we here have all known he fancies Alfie and has for a long time.

Just because I think it would be the most interesting thing to happen to the three of them in so long, I would love to see Zoe and Alfie break up, and Alfie get with Mark instead of a generic Insta model. At least Alfie and Mark have chemistry.
oh my god that would be so juicy and delicious!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I always think Alfie looks like he can’t stand Mark personally! He always give him that look of “how dare you treat my girlfriend better than I do, she never has this much fun with me!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I always think Alfie looks like he can’t stand Mark personally! He always give him that look of “how dare you treat my girlfriend better than I do, she never has this much fun with me!” 🤣🤣🤣
I get the same feeling and he always jokes about how he is finally leaving everytime he goes home (there is always a little bit of truth in every lie)

Reactions: 15
I get the same feeling and he always jokes about how he is finally leaving everytime he goes home (there is always a little bit of truth in every lie)
I used to think he was a bit rude to Mark as well and then there was that vlog where they were in a bakery and Zoe turned the camera and said “are you two being cute” and it was Alfie standing behind Mark with his arm around him, and then mark said Alfie was rubbing his ring on him or something. I could see Alfie and Mark together there is definitely more chemistry there than between he and Zoe.

Reactions: 8
No, Alfie is jealous of Zoe, getting all the attention from Mark that he wants. 😂😂
maybe he's homophobic and a little closeted
He's so deep in the closet he is off to meet Aslan and Mr Tumnus.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, Alfie is jealous of Zoe, getting all the attention from Mark that he wants. 😂😂

He's so deep in the closet he is off to meet Aslan and Mr Tumnus.
I just thought you should know I read this as Mr Tumble and had to double check.
Zoe is part sloth, how on earth would she cope with a baby? Especially if she gets one that doesn’t sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also that Christmas when Alfie went into town to buy Mark some gifts and they were really nice gifts. 2 tops that were just Marks style and he looked really nice in them and a posh diffuser.

Reactions: 7
I just thought you should know I read this as Mr Tumble and had to double check.
Zoe is part sloth, how on earth would she cope with a baby? Especially if she gets one that doesn’t sleep!
I’ve thought about Poppy before. She always seems to be napping, you can’t nap when you have a baby 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's always moaning about the internet and taking a break from it. Well TBH we wouldnt notice a difference you dont upload anything anyway and when you do its 2 months old.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
To be fair to her, literally nobody is following it anymore. Its been months and the world is returning to normal. She isn't harming anyone.
Unless she’s carrying it, you can be a carrier and not know it, herd immunity doesn’t work and the effects have been unproven, if we all took her attitude we’re heading for a second spike sooner rather than later

Reactions: 27
If she had a shred of gut, she'd quit her ridiculous "job" and give herself that much needed privacy and time away from online but money is too sweet so she'll continue announcing that she needs a break and return with another spineless ad or a ghostwritten book.

Reactions: 10
If you look at all of them, they've given up keeping their distance. It makes me sick that I follow the rules and haven't seen my family since Feb but they don't give a tit and there's no consequences. Although I've realised I am in the same boat as zoe about not seeing my family!
Disgusting behaviour isn't it. I've been lucky enough to be able to see my family twice, but it's a long journey, and of course I've kept to 2 metres in their garden. They're also shielding, as is my best friend, and I would give anything to be able to hug them... so seeing idiots doing as they please really infuriates me. Hope you get to see your family soon.

Reactions: 10
Another one living with shielders here, and also working in a school (not currently because of shielders) seeing the amount of people ignoring the distancing thing is extremely frustrating. The selfish bastards know it won't make them as severely ill, but there are many out there who can become very ill from it, or die. Bubbles at work will be polluted so I know friends at work with asthma may be at risk. It's almost like now people know most of the population will be fine, they don't care how it impacts on the vulnerable. Just because they won't get it, doesn't mean they can't carry it. I recently saw that one women in a block of flats in China ended up indirectly infecting 71 people. It is extremely contagious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more. I get that people are tired and stressed and frustrated but boredom is a feeble excuse to risk others. Zoe may be a hermit but they still have outside contact and "everyone else is doing it" is a dangerous take for so many reasons.

Reactions: 11
Disgusting behaviour isn't it. I've been lucky enough to be able to see my family twice, but it's a long journey, and of course I've kept to 2 metres in their garden. They're also shielding, as is my best friend, and I would give anything to be able to hug them... so seeing idiots doing as they please really infuriates me. Hope you get to see your family soon.
Thank you. We're hopefully seeing them at the weekend but it does mean a 6 hour round trip in the car in one day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.