Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo on her story of them all sat on the gate... that's nowhere near 2 metres apart. Drives me mad that these people have stopped social distancing when they know teenagers will be following them and think it's ok!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Also if she was pregnant, why would they get a puppy now? That's like having another baby. Anyway, unless someone confirms it or I see a baby, I won't believe it haha.
I agree she’s probably not pregnant, but my brother and his wife got a puppy a month before having a baby...don’t ask me why they thought that was a good idea. 🙄 Just because it’s dumb doesn’t mean someone won’t do it!

Reactions: 4
That photo on her story of them all sat on the gate... that's nowhere near 2 metres apart. Drives me mad that these people have stopped social distancing when they know teenagers will be following them and think it's ok!
If you look at all of them, they've given up keeping their distance. It makes me sick that I follow the rules and haven't seen my family since Feb but they don't give a tit and there's no consequences. Although I've realised I am in the same boat as zoe about not seeing my family!

Reactions: 16
Serious question. Does she EVER go to any other house than her own for a change? Has she ever been to Marks? Do they ever go to Poppy and Sean's? It must be a control thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Serious question. Does she EVER go to any other house than her own for a change? Has she ever been to Marks? Do they ever go to Poppy and Sean's? It must be a control thing.
i think she's been to marks twice? and she's known him about 3-4 years?

Reactions: 9
If you look at all of them, they've given up keeping their distance. It makes me sick that I follow the rules and haven't seen my family since Feb but they don't give a tit and there's no consequences. Although I've realised I am in the same boat as zoe about not seeing my family!
Is the 2 metres rule still active in the UK? Just curious, cause in my country people are all living as before and noone seems to remember corona was a thing.

Reactions: 7
I literally never even thought, why the hell don’t they go to Poppy’s house ever? They’ve not been living there long, wouldn’t it have been nice for them to spend some time with them there instead? 🤔

Reactions: 15
They were in Poppies garden when they first got the new puppy a few weeks back! She’s probably jealous and doesn’t want anyone to say Poppies house is nicer than hers so she doesn’t show when they go! I feel hers is more small and cosy whereas Zoe’s is far too big for the two of them and far too showy offy like they literally have everything money can buy and it’s gross!

Reactions: 13
I get what you’re trying to say, but maybe that’s what she feels comfortable/confident in?

I don’t like this narrative that women should wear things that are ‘flattering’ - we should be able to wear what we like without people speculating that we’re pregnant!
Thank you for saying this. Purpose of every single piece of clothing isn't to make us look as slim as humanly possible. It's not a great picture of Poppy, her posture is weird and the dress looks bunched up from the wind probably but it says more about Zoe than Poppy imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is the 2 metres rule still active in the UK? Just curious, cause in my country people are all living as before and noone seems to remember corona was a thing.
To be fair to her, literally nobody is following it anymore. Its been months and the world is returning to normal. She isn't harming anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
In recent times I've only ever seen her at Joe's flat when it was his birthday, and I think her Dads place over Christmas.....

Reactions: 7
she's been to poppy and Seans twice in lockdown that we know of as she's been to see the puppy

Reactions: 3
I find it interesting that Zoe and the Zoella brand were happy to post about Black LIves Matter so they could post affiliate links to books and yet neither have posted about the passing of Nicole Thea and her baby. Black women are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth here in the UK, and it’s something that needs to be addressed.
This is a prime example of influencers jumping on the band wagon so they can appear wok only to never speak about it again.
They put affiliate links on the books?! That is disgusting, how is she not being called out for that😕

Reactions: 8
But why would she? Seems very odd and vulture like capitalising off of a strangers tragic passing. By all accounts, she died unrelated to her pregnancy/labour. Posting about her simply just because she happens to be a black creator is even worse.
What I would consider vulture like is posting affiliate links for the BLM cause, as I said I wouldn’t expect a post about Nicole Thea from Zoe except she did the affiliate links. You’re right we don’t know how she died but as she was supposed to give birth on Monday it’s very likely that she died in child birth.
the point I was trying to get across was Black women are treated differently by the NHS there are entire studies that show doctors don’t even listen when Black women speak about being in pain because they assume they are after drugs. If Zoe and the Zoella brand truly cares they would speak about it, but she did what a lot of other influencers did, they spoke up just enough so their audience thinks they care but not enough to actually impact change.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Mark just did a Q&A on his stories and someone asked ;if Zoe and Alfie split up would you get with Zoe?' and Mark replied 'your barking up the wrong tree there'. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.