Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I find it so cringe when she puts 'co-owner' or 'co-creater' on post about her template app or filmm app, it's like she is desperately trying to convince us she does do something. We ain't buying it Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Elessar

It’s unbelievable how different she looks.

I mean I do think she is certainly ageing badly due to her poor lifestyle, but I think more than that is just how badly she’s styling herself now.

I know the thick brows are trendy but they don’t do anything for her, it’s really unattractive. To be honest I actually think it’s quite a hard look to pull off and I personally prefer a shapely brow on most women. The blonde likewise, it really doesn’t suit her at all.

It’s funny because she had good style years ago with the dark hair and the flicky eyeliner and the red lip, as well as good dress sense. And it’s all just gone way downhill.

Even now if she reverted to that look then I think she would instantly look much younger and better than she does now.

Okay

She always sick because she hasn’t eaten a nutritious balanced meal since 2001 and she sits on her ass all day, this girl must be so deficient in vitamins and minerals, it would be a shock to the system for her to eat a balanced diet.

• Haha

Louise123

VIP Member
Calling it now: If they get married we'll only ever see one photo (or maybe two) Maybe another on their anniversary. No video footage. I dont think they would milk it - why would they need to!
What Alfie ‘I’d sell my soul for viewers, likes, money’ will do is a Tanya and Jim. Hell milk the engagement, planning and lead up for everything it’s worth. Will get as much freebies as possible. But the actual wedding day itself, what viewers would love to see some of, they’ll be no, we want our privacy.

• Heart

Marie_10

I wonder if Sean would propose soon too. Now that they have a dog and a house together, it's probably the next step. Honestly I think Sean proposing to Poppy would hurt more than Joe proposing to Diane, because in a way she's closer to them now. Same thing with pregnancy, she's probably be livid if Poppy was pregnant before her.

Noodlemcdoodle

I only saw this post yesterday (Sunday the 26th), came back on today, and see that the video is now private! Hi Zoe!!
Literally all her old old videos are private now. Zoe we actually enjoy watching those ones for nostalgia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Gossiper35

VIP Member
What was the point of them driving in separate cars and pretending to be social distancing the entire time when minutes into the vlog she puts her nose on his wrist to sniff it??

• Haha

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I think if she is pregnant, she will surprise us and won’t mention it until the baby appears. I know people tend not to believe in her anxiety, but I do, and reckon the anxious side of her won’t share anything just in case she has to share sad news instead of happy news. I actually wouldn’t be surprised to find out they’ve tried in the past and it hasn’t worked out, which is why she’s dropped the whole public “I want a bump” stuff.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don't think they were ever really friends with the Sacconejolys. It was to boost both their platforms as probably instructed by gleam. As soon as the sacconejolys started having scandals, Zoe and Alfie disassociated.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Zoe even has, needs or wants management as she doesn’t really do anything to mange!!!

Hally34

VIP Member
Once she does have kids, it'll be that much more unbearable! "People are always surprised this is my son/daughter, everyone always thinks I'm so much younger than I am so they always think I'm too young to have a kid this age!!!"
also if her children don’t inherit her petite features no doubt she’ll quickly start with ‘my kids head is bigger than mine’ look how teeny tiny I am next to my kids. She’s such a special snowflake 🙄 I don’t see what’s impressive about fitting in a kids face mask as a grown woman. I’d be more likely embarrassed than smug if that was me...

callmegracie

VIP Member
I was looking at Zoe and Alfie's Instagram accounts the other day and on the most recent picture of them both that Alfie posted the likes are literally double or even more than double the amount of likes he gets on most of his normal pictures without her (I can see the amount of likes as my Instagram didn't update on one account) , it just makes Me feel even more like he just wants the popularity he gets from Zoe, which is probably what you've all said on here already haha
he did say what attracted him to her was her subscriber count :rolleyes: people thought it was a joke but it seems to be more true as time goes on..

• Wow

Elle

VIP Member
Of course the new video is an AD. Just at the start and she looks so rough. Not only is she spotty but her skin looks grey??! There is literally no reason to be speculating about a pregnancy. The endless speculation about Zoe and/or Poppy being pregnant is so boring.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yea I agree he knows he’d lose a lot if he left her! He uses her name in his vlogs even when she’s not in them just to get the views! If I was her I’d be pretty peeved at that to say the least! I feel like the fame and fortune is worth more to Alfie than his or her happiness 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I kind of get the impression that Zoe no longer enjoys being online and would like to do something else (or maybe nothing at all) but Alfie loves the fame and money that comes with it, so Zoe kind of goes along with it too.

it’s a shame, because as much as her online life made her, she has every right to choose not to doit anymore, but I think she’ll keep making half-assed attempts at content because of Alfie.

Lunaray20

I just do not understand WHY she thinks a middle part looks good on her?? Even in her most done up full face of make up pictures, that middle part just ruins it. Her eyes literally look like they are farther apart and melting off her face all of a sudden?? Wtf happened?? Rewatched videos of the summer of the huge pool in the yard when she had the short side part bright blond hair- even with no makeup on she still looked....alive? And youthful.
Now I feel like she looks like Casper when he went into the machine to become a living person again and came out a melty fried egg

Attachments

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
She's always moaning about the internet and taking a break from it. Well TBH we wouldnt notice a difference you dont upload anything anyway and when you do its 2 months old.:rolleyes:

Okay

Wanting to prove how small she is has always been her weirdest "flex". She's a 30 year old woman, not a tween in search of a quirk. So strange. Remember her constantly pulling people near her so she could see how much taller they all were?
I never thought about it but she is constantly talking about height but she’s 5’4 which is an average height for women. The only reason she looks shorter is because Mark and Alfie are so much taller than her. She’s definitely petite in build but normal otherwise.

I don’t think infertility is the case. I think it became clear at the beginning of this year based on things Zoe said that they had decided this (2020) would be their ‘fun’ year of travel and whatnot and in 2021 they would try to have kids. For a woman who has wanted children for years and in a very long term relationship and used to talk about the fun of being ‘young parents’ and now over 30 and having been told no wedding but we can have kids I guess, I’d imagine that‘s as far as you could push her to wait... likely having her first baby around 32.

For Alfie, future with Zoe has always been in the vague hypothetical, the way that high school kids talk about marrying their high school gf/bf someday. Everything is always off in the future and far enough away that you just talk about it in the sense of ‘what would we name our kids lolol’ and not anything real. But I think he agreed to ‘year after next’ finally and had planned to have a crazy 2020 which he probably thought would make him feel ready.
I know we can’t tell just from vlogs or whatever, but I don't have the sense that they have been in the space where they’ve been actively trying to start a family for a while now.

I think the question is, if this guess based on things Zoe was saying is correct, will COVID push them away from that agreement or timeline? Will Alfie want one more year, etc.
COVID will definitely push them even further backward. It was obvious that they came to a truce - "once last hurrah" for Aldie before he's forced to be a dad - I doubt he's going to give that up. I can only see it happening sooner if Soppy/Joanne get hitched because we all know he's a complete sheep who isn't capable of independent thought.

I get second-hand embarrassment looking at what's happened to her, especially when you compare her to the rest of the Brit crew. Niomi's planning her wedding, Louise is doing engagement photoshoots with Hello, Jim's hitched for the second time; Tanya seems to be flopping quite hard, but at least she's trying to mature her content/brand. And then there's Zoe, monging about in a tie-dye sweatsuit in a desperate attempt to catch Aldie's attention.