Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a total homebody and crowds drain me very quickly so I didn't find the 'stay home' part of the lockdown too hard tbh. I've kept busy reading and writing and house chores that I've postponed for absolute ages but I can totally see how it would drive someone stark raving mad too, I feel for you.

I can't imagine someone as much of a hermit as Zoe would have a problem with staying in, I bet she was loving it that she finally had a government mandated restriction against being out and about. But if I spent everyday like she does, I'd slowly lose my grasp on real life. I get that public people can struggle with everyday activities but also she's not bloody Rihanna and nobody except some tweens give two hoots about what she's up to outside her house. She's stuck in the time when she was actually relevant.
reading and writing is nice! but we all know Zoe doesn't write and she doesn't have many books in the house so I wonder what on earth she does all day apart from look at her phone or look at her nintendo switch or clean her bathroom

Reactions: 5
That is standard pricing in that area for that size so unless you know don't put it down

Honestly it's such a lovely apartment the garden needs work but no one can act theirs is perfect. Only reason why people are annoyed is cause a) who lived there and b) the rent
Those pictures can be old too
This rent is standard price for that type in that particular area cause of location size etc nothing to do with a YouTube lived there

Places wouldn't go for that price is my area but that's cause it's not the same location or hotspots

Just because you can't afford one isn't someone else's fault that they have it. That's like me having an ice cream and you giving off because you're not allowed one

Bit daft how you don't think whoever else goes into it doesn't want everyone knowing where it is the address etc just because it once was lived in my a YouTuber. Not their fault it's the press fault that happened

Also how does no one realise video tours have always been a thing with alot of places and even more now due to current situation :rolleyes:
Tattle has trolls now? This is a weird turn of events 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just because someone actually has positive views or criticism doesn’t make them a troll or ‘Zoe in disguise’

Not everyone despises her For every small things she does.

Reactions: 10
Just because someone actually has positive views or criticism doesn’t make them a troll or ‘Zoe in disguise’

There is literally a "rave about" forum for people that are supporters. The comment that was said above that people are taking offense to isnt even about Zoe. A new member telling people to work harder and they will also be able to achieve what Zoe and Alfie have when they have done nothing other than be in the right place at the right time is always going to ruffle feathers.

Reactions: 20
That is standard pricing in that area for that size so unless you know don't put it down

Honestly it's such a lovely apartment the garden needs work but no one can act theirs is perfect. Only reason why people are annoyed is cause a) who lived there and b) the rent
Those pictures can be old too
This rent is standard price for that type in that particular area cause of location size etc nothing to do with a YouTube lived there

Places wouldn't go for that price is my area but that's cause it's not the same location or hotspots

Just because you can't afford one isn't someone else's fault that they have it. That's like me having an ice cream and you giving off because you're not allowed one

Bit daft how you don't think whoever else goes into it doesn't want everyone knowing where it is the address etc just because it once was lived in my a YouTuber. Not their fault it's the press fault that happened

Also how does no one realise video tours have always been a thing with alot of places and even more now due to current situation :rolleyes:
Bit daft how you missed my point that blurring it out makes it more obvious it’s that house rather than just leaving it in street view. It’s the Barbara Streisand effect in action.

Reactions: 9
Tattle has trolls now? This is a weird turn of events 😂
ORRRRR someone actually likes the old house just cause they think it's nice. It's not trolling it's having a different opinion and not hating on everything

THANK YOU my point exactly

There is literally a "rave about" forum for people that are supporters. The comment that was said above that people are taking offense to isnt even about Zoe. A new member telling people to work harder and they will also be able to achieve what Zoe and Alfie have when they have done nothing other than be in the right place at the right time is always going to ruffle feathers.
Well didn't know about the other section and it's not taking offense to things. I don't get offended easily apparently it's easy to despise someone else for everything but that's not me. I've been a luker for a long time. I'm not saying go and have whatever type of career they once had. I'm saying if you want some thing nice I'm saying as an adult you have to work for it.

Also I'm not a supporter I'm just not hate on everything because of whatever type of reason. Used to be a fan yes but im sure that's the case for majorty here at one point

Bit daft how you missed my point that blurring it out makes it more obvious it’s that house rather than just leaving it in street view. It’s the Barbara Streisand effect in action.
Bit daft how it's actually not even blurred out

NOW seriously just cause someone else a different opinion doesn't mean anything but that's what it is
Continue on your other discussions 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ORRRRR someone actually likes the old house just cause they think it's nice. It's not trolling it's having a different opinion and not hating on everything

THANK YOU my point exactly

Well didn't know about the other section and it's not taking offense to things. I don't get offended easily apparently it's easy to despise someone else for everything but that's not me. I've been a luker for a long time. I'm not saying go and have whatever type of career they once had. I'm saying if you want some thing nice I'm saying as an adult you have to work for it.

Bit daft how it's actually not even blurred out

NOW seriously just cause someone else a different opinion doesn't mean anything but that's what it is
Continue on your other discussions 🙂
😂😂😂 Are you confused? It’s blurred out on streetview. 😂

It wasn't when I checked last night on the laptop but oh well

Love how no one actually answered a question I previously asked but quickly gave off because I like the old house
It’s not that you had a difference of opinion, it’s just coming in as a newbie and quoting loads of posters disagreeing bluntly with every single one maybe wasn’t a great first impression. We all get along in here most of the time, let’s keep it that way 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not that you had a difference of opinion, it’s just coming in as a newbie and quoting loads of posters disagreeing bluntly with every single one maybe wasn’t a great first impression. We all get along in here most of the time, let’s keep it that way 😂
It's not that I had a difference but because I disagreed. Makes sense. Every single one? Didn't know I went through every thread from the start. Bit of an over reach.

I AM TRYING TOO I'VE LITERALLY SAID go back to the other discussions and I've literally asked an actual question which got ignored then when I mentioned it. It was ignored again.

I've said my piece you've said yours so move on ITS DONE

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The blog still is running, but she hasn't written her own blog in years, it's done by her babysitters & signed off as team Zoella.
It's sad I thought at one point it was what she loved to do. I know blogging isn't as popular now as it use to me but still

Reactions: 1
I thought the old house was quite nice actually, from what I seen of it at the time. But they didn't look after it at all (their usual 'easy come easy go' mentality?) and it looks a right state now. I know they don't live there anymore, but if they own it and are putting it on the market, they should still take responsibility and make sure it's in decent nick, especially with the cost of the rent! But then again, they can barely take responsibility for their own home, so that's out of the question 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.