Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks soooooo much better!!! She doesn't look swamped by them anymore.
But she is so predictable and boring saying she preferred her hair with the extensions 🙄 why, they literally did nothing for her when her own her like this looks so much better. Think the second lockdown is over the stennies will be back.

Reactions: 13
really hope she keeps the extensions out. Her hair looks much better now, and she looks younger and fresher without them. Never understood why she wanted them?!

Reactions: 16
PAHAHAHAHA

Screenshot_20200609-152657_Instagram.jpg

The only acceptable time to use her products tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm honestly jealous of the fact she's out here wearing cute sweaters right now. It's 90+ in California and I'm not ready for the summer heat ☠

Reactions: 4
really hope she keeps the extensions out. Her hair looks much better now, and she looks younger and fresher without them. Never understood why she wanted them?!
Because they are a trend and Zoe loves to follow the crowd

Me too! The long hair just didn’t suit her.
It really didn't which is why it baffles me that she would want them back!!

Reactions: 11
Because they are a trend and Zoe loves to follow the crowd

It really didn't which is why it baffles me that she would want them back!!
Alfie probably said how much he liked them when she first got them and it stuck (even after he said they were rank from not washing them). For some odd reason, she seems to value his opinion the most

Reactions: 9
Alfie probably said how much he liked them when she first got them and it stuck (even after he said they were rank from not washing them). For some odd reason, she seems to value his opinion the most
Lottie has long hair like that too and we know how much Alfie loves her.

Reactions: 14
If he said she looked good in a black bag she would wear it, anything to get that ring and bump. :rolleyes:

Who’s random dogs are these? Zoe’s posted about having Mark there but no one else and they’re not his dogs 😂
Is that not Steven or Stevo whatever he calls himself dog?

I can’t believe she hasn’t flogged more, she is definitely done with YouTube. Unless she has a product to peddle.

Reactions: 4
Is that not Steven or Stevo whatever he calls himself dog?

I can’t believe she hasn’t flogged more, she is definitely done with YouTube. Unless she has a product to peddle.
yes they are Steve & Alexias dogs.

Reactions: 1
That face 😂

actually like her hair without the extensions. I’m amazed at how her dark root isn’t showing at all. I died my hair during lockdown myself and my dark root is so noticeable im going to have to do it again.

Poppy’s puppy looks so cute but how did she manage to get a puppy from a breeder? I’ve stopped paying attention to the English rules as they don’t apply. Is she allowed to visit a breeder?
genuinely thought you done a weird mr bean smile edit on this.....wow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
genuinely thought you done a weird mr bean smile edit on this.....wow
HAHA no but I did wonder if the filter made her face go like that or if it’s just her face.

Do you think they have furloughed their staff? I can’t imagine what half of Alfie’s team would be doing.

Reactions: 6
ok is anyone else getting pregnant vibes recently?? just a conspiracy but here’s why i think

- is it me or has she put abit of weight on?
- she recently hit 30, and alfie said he wants kids before marriage
- corona would’ve give them time to

just vague points tbh but idk why i just have a gut feeling?

I do hope they're not going to break lock down rules with Mark staying over.....

Reactions: 7
i think mark is driving home, seems like they’ve stayed in the garden all night. can’t really fault them, i did the same when i went to see my dad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.