Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s in her contract that she isn’t allowed to do stuff like that. She said as much at Christmas when they went ice skating, she could go then as Strictly was finished. You would think that they would have picked something else that they could all do.

can’t help but wonder how many fights they have had when it’s just been them. They are a couple that snip and bicker at each other and that’s gotten worse over the last year. Lockdown has brought some people closer but those two would have to stop scoring points against each other for that to happen.
To be fair Dianne said in her live this morning that she brought her roller skate there cause she wanted to use them. And since Alfie has like 30 pairs of roller skates laying around they all went skating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s in her contract that she isn’t allowed to do stuff like that. She said as much at Christmas when they went ice skating, she could go then as Strictly was finished. You would think that they would have picked something else that they could all do.

can’t help but wonder how many fights they have had when it’s just been them. They are a couple that snip and bicker at each other and that’s gotten worse over the last year. Lockdown has brought some people closer but those two would have to stop scoring points against each other for that to happen.
Dianne bought herself skates recently & was practising round the underground carpark in Joe's apartment block. I think it was just that stretch she didn't skate on cause it wasnt smooth footpath. Which couple are bickering loads?

Reactions: 2
So Mark went to visit Zoe and she asked him to pick them up a McDonalds on the way-how about you go yourself you lazy slob.
Then he gave her his presents had got for her bday and she says when opening them 'Ive not played pass the parcel for ages' -that's because you are 30 not 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she look so weird on this photo lol View attachment 155791
They must be making money off Twitch for all of them to ask people to go watch them play Mario Kart.

imagine being invited to someone’s house then being asked to pick up their lunch on your way in. Her laziness has reached a new level I feel.

Reactions: 13
You can make tons of money off twitch if you are popular, viewers can subscribe for $4.99 for access to your channel emotes. Also noticed he had a donation button 😅

Reactions: 6
You can make tons of money off twitch if you are popular, viewers can subscribe for $4.99 for access to your channel emotes. Also noticed he had a donation button 😅
why would anyone in their right mind donate to Alfie Deyes!!! People are dying of corona virus and the black community areprotesting for their rights, and millionaire Tory Alfie is asking for donations. Disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
why would anyone in their right mind donate to Alfie Deyes!!! People are dying of corona virus and the black community areprotesting for their rights, and millionaire Tory Alfie is asking for donations. Disgusting
It's not like he needs the money like other twitchers. He's just greedy

Yeah think it is her crooked nose and her weird smile creeps me out and he looks like a nob as always

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind him being a Tory (surrounded by SNP supporters here) but a millionaire using his followers to get even money from them during a pandemic and with everything that has been happening with BLM movement, it’s just in poor taste. It’s not just Alfie, Joe has been doing it too.

Not gonna lie I'm 22 and I do sometimes sit and play sims all day on my day off. However I do have a full time job also 😂 If she's that into her video games why not stream it or upload a video, some people are into watching those kind of videos. I don't know it just seems like she has an easier job than most but youtubers like to make out it's more difficult. Which I think the most effort is the editing part as I'm guessing that can take hours?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.