Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god not another crappy book
😂 I didn’t think about the fact that they both have books coming out and suddenly they’re friends again. Also I saw the cover for Louise’s and it honestly looks like her original sprinkle of glitter book but with some Mum stories thrown in. I feel like it’s 2014/2015 all over again all the gleamers coming out with books again.

Reactions: 15
Watching that video on Rightmove I kept waiting to see the ghosts of Zoe and Aldie walking the halls.

It made me a bit sad to be honest. Since buying the new house she seems so much less happy than when they lived here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching that video on Rightmove I kept waiting to see the ghosts of Zoe and Aldie walking the halls.

It made me a bit sad to be honest. Since buying the new house she seems so much less happy than when they lived here.
i also feel like they're not as happy in their current home but thats purely because their relationship is not as great as it once was.

Reactions: 8
Oh did she keep the old house then? I think I assumed she had just sold it...
I know Alfie has talked a lot in the past about owning a portfolio of properties, if rent for their old house is £3500 pm they must be making a nice amount of money from renting out houses

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know Alfie has talked a lot in the past about owning a portfolio of properties, if rent for their old house is £3500 pm they must be making a nice amount of money from renting out houses
Didn’t Alfie also have a flat that poppy used to live in? Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a few properties that they rent out, it would make sense as to how they can afford their lifestyle now when they haven’t got as much money coming in as they used to

Reactions: 14
Do they still own the old house then? i assumed they'd sold it on?

Reactions: 5
I know it’s sickening isn’t it. These influencers earn thousands doing very little. It really does make me angry.
Alot of people non social media do the same thing and that's how for example a friends dad can own a house and that friend pay bit less. Nothing wrong with it

If you want that life work for it 🙂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Alot of people non social media do the same thing and that's how for example a friends dad can own a house and that friend pay bit less. Nothing wrong with it

If you want that life work for it 🙂
While this can be the case for some, I feel like they (Zoe and Alfie) didn't really work for it. They were just at the right place at the right time and massively profited off of it.

Reactions: 23
They were lucky yes but it would be more annoying if they’d just squandered the lot instead of investing it!

Reactions: 12
It really irritates me because she has a natural runners body, she could quite easily end up running marathons. But she clearly doesn't care about her health and is terrified running will give her an appetite and she'll have to eat an actual meal. Prime eating disorder right there.
There isn't such a thing as a "runners body". Yes, having a lower body fat percentage will make you run slightly faster (for the same training) but aside from that there isn't a common body structure that suits running, successful runners come in all shapes and sizes. Sure, because she is already slim she may be a bit ahead of someone who may want/need to lose weight to aid their running performance, but other than that she shows absolutely no signs of someone who would be able to find training for a marathon easy.

Most long distance running talents are actually personality traits (there are some physical natural abilities of course, but those alone are not enough). To train successfully for a marathon you need patience, consistency, determination and most importantly willingness to go through pain, discomfort and to push your personal boundaries.

Considering one of Zoe's core personality traits is "liking being comfy and cosy" I find it hard to believe she would be willing to go through up to 6 months of consistent training, whatever the weather. I very much admired her efforts at the couch-to-5k, but she only seemed to keep that up for a month while it was a novelty and then got bored. You need a lot more grit to get up to a full marathon distance.

Sorry for the rant - I'm a running coach and don't like people assuming people are good at running just because they are thin. That's actually quite an unhealthy mindset! I wasn't having a go at the person I quoted - just trying to inform you all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Marks at Zoe's again today playing bat and ball in the garden. FGS why does the slob get in her car and go and visit him for a change. Her laziness has reached new heights.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Marks at Zoe's again today playing bat and ball in the garden. FGS why does the slob get in her car and go and visit him for a change. Her laziness has reached new heights.:(
Just saw that. They both have touched the ball during the game, it’s a farce and her pretending they are social distancing outside.

Reactions: 10
At the moment they couldn’t film/vlog at marks as she shouldn’t be going in his flat, i am not sure the balcony counts as outsidr space really?

Reactions: 8
While this can be the case for some, I feel like they (Zoe and Alfie) didn't really work for it. They were just at the right place at the right time and massively profited off of it.
It's not them both who rent it

At the moment they couldn’t film/vlog at marks as she shouldn’t be going in his flat, i am not sure the balcony counts as outsidr space really?
Not if you have to go through the flat
Depends where you are, we can have up to 6 indoors not including household members now

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah forgot about that. Lets be honest though he hardly went to his BEFORE coronavirus

Reactions: 3
There isn't such a thing as a "runners body". Yes, having a lower body fat percentage will make you run slightly faster (for the same training) but aside from that there isn't a common body structure that suits running, successful runners come in all shapes and sizes. Sure, because she is already slim she may be a bit ahead of someone who may want/need to lose weight to aid their running performance, but other than that she shows absolutely no signs of someone who would be able to find training for a marathon easy.

Most long distance running talents are actually personality traits (there are some physical natural abilities of course, but those alone are not enough). To train successfully for a marathon you need patience, consistency, determination and most importantly willingness to go through pain, discomfort and to push your personal boundaries.

Considering one of Zoe's core personality traits is "liking being comfy and cosy" I find it hard to believe she would be willing to go through up to 6 months of consistent training, whatever the weather. I very much admired her efforts at the couch-to-5k, but she only seemed to keep that up for a month while it was a novelty and then got bored. You need a lot more grit to get up to a full marathon distance.

Sorry for the rant - I'm a running coach and don't like people assuming people are good at running just because they are thin. That's actually quite an unhealthy mindset! I wasn't having a go at the person I quoted - just trying to inform you all :)
You're taking what I said WAY too seriously. There's no need for a long lecture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.