Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! I also think if someone wanted to propose there would be prior planning, already have the ring etc. But I also wouldn't put it past Alfie to try and use the current situation as an excuse to further put it off 🤭

I'm curious to see what he gets her too! I hope it's NOT an engagement ring, just because I believe it would be for all the wrong reasons. If he truly wanted to propose he would have done it already.

Right on! Her immune system is taking the piss? No, Zoe, you're taking the piss... she neglects her body something shocking with her poor diet and lifestyle, it's no wonder her immune system struggles.

I've never played Animal Crossing but I feel this! I'm a huge Amy Winehouse fan, and she said years ago how Back To Black was one of her favourites ever. I know it's unreasonable but it pissed me off, like get your stubby hands off my Amy 😂 I don't want her to like the things I like 😂
Exactly! Like when she said she'd started watching This Country, which is one of my favourite shows! Like go back to your pizza on the sofa and leave my favourite things alone😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So in Alfie's vlog he says Zoe is feeling much better and has been up and about tidying the house, but did she stand in the garden with Alf and clap for the NHS did she duck! :mad:
in all fairness I didnt too and both my parents work in the NHS lol, even they didnt bother

• Wow
This is unneeded, I get that you don’t like her but to wish that one someone on their birthday and with what’s going on in the world atm is so uncalled for. Just be kind to one another 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to ask, what is your reason for being here? If you are a member, are you here to vent about someone else or are you hovering around waiting to tell people not to be mean about Zoe? 🙄

If you are looking for people to be kind to Zoe, read her ‘managed YouTube comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A prediction: if she gets the ring, she'll be well and no issues.
No ring? The illness will persist.

Reactions: 28
What are the odds she posts a birthday video?
It might be good for garnering sympathy at least although she might be too ill to do anything for her birthday including film and edit a video

Reactions: 9
I have to ask, what is your reason for being here? If you are a member, are you here to vent about someone else or are you hovering around waiting to tell people not to be mean about Zoe? 🙄

If you are looking for people to be kind to Zoe, read her ‘managed YouTube comments.
Think we found Team Zoella

• Haha
Reactions: 19
90897711_236189901104596_6396614637282475732_n.jpg

Let's see what elf was up until 3am preparing.

Will there be a gifted wedding cake? Or a gifted huge spread for even less people than usual? That's the Zoella tradition.

I hope we get a drive by with poopy and Sean waving with banners 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 100715

Will there be a gifted wedding cake? Or a gifted huge spread for even less people than usual? That's the Zoella tradition.

He'll have put up decorations and balloons and bought sweets and chocolate like a kids party only though shes 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 100715

😂😂😂

Speaking of rings/jewellery, his give me the creeps! Look at all those rings and the bracelets he’s wearing 😬 personal taste I know but it’s a no from me! 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it's so weird to me that normal people just have drinks or a nice dinner with friends and family for their 30th but it's like physically impossible to imagine zoe and alfie acting their age and having a celebration that doesn't involve huge #gifted #ad cakes and donuts and unironically dressing up and playing pin the tail on the bleeping donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 33
it's so weird to me that normal people just have drinks or a nice dinner with friends and family for their 30th but it's like physically impossible to imagine zoe and alfie acting their age and having a celebration that doesn't involve huge #gifted #ad cakes and donuts and unironically dressing up and playing pin the tail on the bleeping donkey
YES!! The HUGE cake they eat half of it in 1 week and throw the other half🙂

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.