Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! Remember all the comments under the video of fans speculating, even figuring out where he was from his surroundings, and figuring out he was in the diamond district...? So much anticipation... only for it to have been a juicer 😂
Smeg products are so ugly too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, that's nearly worse! 😐 if he was getting her any piece of jewellery, it should have been a ring... he probably didn't even look at them 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like him using the excuse of everything being in lockdown and he was not able to get a ring would be absolutely ridiculous. I feel like a man/woman who is thinking of proposing to someone else would pick out a ring in advance. Many people I knew had a ring for about a year, when they realised the person is the one and just kept it until the right time to propose. Plus you can still buy it online!!! It's not as personal, I admit but if you were desperate you would do it. Considering the amount of crap he buys off the internet, a package for him wouldn't make Zoey wonder what it is. You can always ask people especially on websites like that to package it in a neutral packaging so no one can tell the company it came from!!!

Edit: Plus he always said online that he can't buy a ring from a shop cause people would recognize him and ruin the surprise so probably IF he wanted to do it would have customised/bought one online way in advance of her birthday :)

Actually curious what she gets from him :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So I was scrolling through a thread complaining about influencers during this pandemic and I saw this comment about how apparently the NHS sponsored some influencers to post about going to get smear tests done to encourage younger people to go to theirs and I couldn’t help thinking of Zoe.
do you guys think that smear test video was sponsored? The best content she had done in a long time, for a good cause and she may have been paid to do it? I wouldn’t put it past her but I don’t remember hearing it was an ad, does anyone know/remember?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I mean I bet shes disappointed she cant go to the Maldives. She was expecting to be lying in the gorgeous hotel surrounded by a beautiful beach.....watching Gavin & Stacey and eating pizza, and now shes.........lying in bed watching Gavin & Stacey eating pizza. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bloody hell have you seen her IG stories she looks dead. Says her immune system is taking the piss, no you don't look after yourself you eat junk and sugary food 24/7, don't exercise and spend most days sat indoors.

Reactions: 27
I mean I bet shes disappointed she cant go to the Maldives. She was expecting to be lying in the gorgeous hotel surrounded by a beautiful beach.....watching Gavin & Stacey and eating pizza, and now shes.........lying in bed watching Gavin & Stacey eating pizza. 😆
Every time I see her on holiday I am reminded of a Simpsons episode where they go on holiday and Marge is making the bed and Lisa comments, "it must be fun to make the beds in a new place" in a really sarcastic tone, and Marge replies "I know you're being sarcastic... but it is!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's been sick for ages and said she had a chest infection? Could she actually have covid? I know we say she doesn't go out much but she was out for brunch in Brighton 2 weeks ago or so.

There was also the time he gifted her the vintage car (do they even have it anymore?) and he made her go on a treasure hunt for it - I don't remember the occasion but the way that Zoe's mum was also super excited showed that they thought it might be a proposal then too.

In that fireworks video, it is really telling by the way the girl grabs Zoe's shoulders in excitement that they both thought THIS IS IT.

Definitely sad to watch like this. Did Alfie really enjoy editing this video and to see all this false hope in her? Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is going to sound silly, but I've been playing animal crossing for years and love the series, but seeing her playing it has somehow put me off it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Bloody hell have you seen her IG stories she looks dead. Says her immune system is taking the piss, no you don't look after yourself you eat junk and sugary food 24/7, don't exercise and spend most days sat indoors.
Someone give the girl a glass of water! She looks majorly dehydrated

Reactions: 9
So in Alfie's vlog he says Zoe is feeling much better and has been up and about tidying the house, but did she stand in the garden with Alf and clap for the NHS did she duck! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Between birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas, Alfie’s given her a car, a necklace, and a bracelet (among other gifts of course).

Soo based on this, he’ll either give her a HOUSE (so they can live separately) or a toe ring...getting closer and closer to an engagement ring, without having to actually get her one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like him using the excuse of everything being in lockdown and he was not able to get a ring would be absolutely ridiculous. I feel like a man/woman who is thinking of proposing to someone else would pick out a ring in advance. Many people I knew had a ring for about a year, when they realised the person is the one and just kept it until the right time to propose. Plus you can still buy it online!!! It's not as personal, I admit but if you were desperate you would do it. Considering the amount of crap he buys off the internet, a package for him wouldn't make Zoey wonder what it is. You can always ask people especially on websites like that to package it in a neutral packaging so no one can tell the company it came from!!!

Edit: Plus he always said online that he can't buy a ring from a shop cause people would recognize him and ruin the surprise so probably IF he wanted to do it would have customised/bought one online way in advance of her birthday :)

Actually curious what she gets from him :)
I agree! I also think if someone wanted to propose there would be prior planning, already have the ring etc. But I also wouldn't put it past Alfie to try and use the current situation as an excuse to further put it off 🤭

I'm curious to see what he gets her too! I hope it's NOT an engagement ring, just because I believe it would be for all the wrong reasons. If he truly wanted to propose he would have done it already.

Right on! Her immune system is taking the piss? No, Zoe, you're taking the piss... she neglects her body something shocking with her poor diet and lifestyle, it's no wonder her immune system struggles.

This is going to sound silly, but I've been playing animal crossing for years and love the series, but seeing her playing it has somehow put me off it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've never played Animal Crossing but I feel this! I'm a huge Amy Winehouse fan, and she said years ago how Back To Black was one of her favourites ever. I know it's unreasonable but it pissed me off, like get your stubby hands off my Amy 😂 I don't want her to like the things I like 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.