Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched this but I think he knows what to say to keep her sweet, so pulls out the “when we have kids” line to keep her on side and hanging in there! Very telling if Zoe didn’t even react, she’s probably heard it so much by now and would have reacted before, but now knows his words are empty.
Maybe he's just saying it so she thinks it'll come eventually
or maybe he genuinely believes that she is super cool with waiting for him to be ready in maybe 10-20 years and is completely oblivious to everything outside of his own little brain

Reactions: 13
Maybe he's just saying it so she thinks it'll come eventually
or maybe he genuinely believes that she is super cool with waiting for him to be ready in maybe 10-20 years and is completely oblivious to everything outside of his own little brain
She can’t wait that long, biological clock is ticking. C’mon zoe dump him!! New decade new you

Reactions: 12
I can't help but feel sorry for Zoe. I have literally just been in her shoes. I was with my partner for 4 years, we have a dog and a mortgage together. Just after christmas he turned round and said he no longer wants marriage or kids with anyone!! We have now split and I was so hurt but couldn't help think thank god he told me whilst I am only 22 not 30!! Zoe could be in for this kind of announcement from alfie soon... or in 10 years time when shes pushing 40.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She can’t wait that long, biological clock is ticking. C’mon zoe dump him!! New decade new you
I kind of wonder if Alfie knows anything about female reproductive systems (and the age restraints) at all or if he is completely clueless about this as well as literally everything else on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kind of wonder if Alfie knows anything about female reproductive systems (and the age restraints) at all or if he is completely clueless about this as well as literally everything else on earth
If I was her I would go check out my reproductive health and find out how long my eggs have got, then give him an ultimatum.

Reactions: 13
If I was her I would go check out my reproductive health and find out how long my eggs have got, then give him an ultimatum.
No joke. Obviously women in their 30s can still have babies and whatnot but I would recommend anyone to find out more about their reproductive health just in case.

Reactions: 15

Oh wow. Such an achievement!
Photos photos photos 🙄
God knows how long she sat there for.
Got into the office early to boast about it and then take pictures she can accompany with her "boasty" caption.
I can't deal with her.
Also, THE GLASSES. NO ZOE NO

Reactions: 19

Photos photos photos 🙄
Got into the office early to boast about it and then take pictures she can accompany with her "boasty" caption.
I can't deal with her.
Ok, with straight extensions she actually looks ok. I actually think she looks really nice here minus the orange filter. I think the waves make her lack of care for her extensions worse as it just looks scraggly and knotty but straight they look ok.
Trust me, it's the same with my hair as it is so very curly but I didn't choose that life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

Photos photos photos 🙄
I can't deal with her.
Wow! She's there before everybody else, she's such a dedicated, hard worker 🙃

The glasses are AWFUL! How does she not feel silly for 1) wearing such UGLY glasses 2) when she doesn't even need them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on 😂
Why did she think "oh yes. I'm going to sit here and take pictures of me being all aesthetic by pulling my hair around like a loon. So casual" 🙄
Mad. Honestly, who does that in real life?
But then we must remember she's from planet Zog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she went into the office, why what's going on is it someone's birthday, are donuts being delivered or are they icing valentine biscuits? I can just imagine Zoe's day at the office bet its like this.....

Maddie 'Hello magazine are interested in doing a interview with you what do you think?'
Zoe 'No I'm not bothered'
Maddie 'ok, also we need to decide on the colour of the Bath bomb Ive got two options for you pink or orange?'
Zoe' hmm...Orange no pink no orange'.
Maddie' right. That's it your all done'.
Zoe. 'oh good I'll go and find Holly to help me go through my P.O box'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't help but feel sorry for Zoe. I have literally just been in her shoes. I was with my partner for 4 years, we have a dog and a mortgage together. Just after christmas he turned round and said he no longer wants marriage or kids with anyone!! We have now split and I was so hurt but couldn't help think thank god he told me whilst I am only 22 not 30!! Zoe could be in for this kind of announcement from alfie soon... or in 10 years time when shes pushing 40.
You'll meet someone 10x the man he was ❤

LOL a gym class with "the Dr that lives on your road and the lady who owns the local florist". Is this The Sims??
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Photos photos photos 🙄
I can't deal with her.
I bet its the only day this week she's been in the office and the only day since before Christmas she's been in before lunchtime.

Reactions: 12

Photos photos photos 🙄
I can't deal with her.
She dresses like Lottie minus the fact the jumper is designer.

Also she barely goes to the office so being there early once a month, the only time she visits is hardly something to brag about.

Reactions: 11
Does Zoe wear high end designer often? I don't feel like I see her wear much high end, its usually high street or not obviously branded. I don't watch her or follow her online anymore.

Reactions: 3
Does Zoe wear high end designer often? I don't feel like I see her wear much high end, its usually high street or not obviously branded. I don't watch her or follow her online anymore.
No. Not really.
I'm not sure how much she spends on her clothes but I'm sure there's a lot of clothes we have only seen once!
Remember when Alfie bought her that grey jumper in 2016 I think? She wore it in one vlog and then I never saw it ever again!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.