Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLife

VIP Member
“Glasses don’t have to be worn for sight” YES THEY DO YOU CRETIN! You wouldn’t wear a hearing aid for fun or get yourself an inhaler for the lols 🙄 Its a medical condition

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG they are starting an agony aunt page on her website and want you to email in with your problems. Please someone email in saying 'Ive been with my bf for 7 yrs and I really want to get married and have a baby but he doesn't. what can I do?.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She just bought some more clear lensed glasses and points out glasses don't have to be worn for sight.

Right.
That post annoyed me so much. I’ve never seen anyone so desperate to need glasses.
‘Might need them after this test haha’, ‘Will deffo need them some day’. What is WRONG with you. It is not normal to lust after a sight impairment just because you love ray bans you utter trash bag.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Hally34

VIP Member
A28470E6-4726-4E2B-A753-DFC91CD0E060.png
They are all the same. I had trouble even spotting which is Zoe amongst her dire groupies. All different body size and hair lengths of the same person. It’s laughable. A creative meeting of the most bland group of people. Yawn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

honey_bee_123

CE5A133F-6FA8-471C-B3EB-B0B64085146F.png

she really is the most boring person alive if a) she has been trying to take a photo of herself sneezing for 4 days, and b) she put this on her instagram stories thinking anyone at all would give a shit??

i cant deal with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

storm_cloud

“Glasses don’t have to be worn for sight” YES THEY DO YOU CRETIN! You wouldn’t wear a hearing aid for fun or get yourself an inhaler for the lols 🙄 Its a medical condition
Honestly, if you don't wear glasses for sight/dyslexia/light sensitivity or any REAL reason you should get in the bin. I'd kill to have decent eyesight. Also Zoe looks like an absolute idiot in glasses, probably because of her "pea head" and the fact she chooses HUGE frames.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

coconochanel

VIP Member
It really annoys me when employees only respond to successful applicants. How hard is it to send a quick email to everyone who was unsuccessful letting them know? Clearly too much effort for Zoe the girl with all the free time in the world.

Also, "serious applications only"? Pleaseeeee can someone submit a joke application I would pmsl
'I have a degree in abode photoshop I've done amazing photoshopping for Lydia millen just check her pics on tattle. I have experience in photography Ive taken loads of pics on me and my fam on holidays at Butlins. Im very organised I even wrote in my diary when my cars MOT was due. Im happy to stay overnight as long as pizza and a Christmas movie is included in the air B&B. Im calm and self motivated so when your all screeching and eating donuts around me in the office I will still be able to concentrate on my work. I work fast so I will be great at deleting all the bad comments on the social platforms. Im happy to go the extra mile and walk to Nando's to fetch Zoe's lunch/dinner/snack I will even take Nala with me so she gets a rare walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

CreepySheepy

"I want to try and read all of them properly... I know it's a mammoth task, but I want to do it"

When you are talking about reading 7 books in 2 years... as someone who brands themselves as someone who loves reading and has a book club and LOOOVVES HP...

ummmmmm Okay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Blubs

Guys, wheelchairs aren't just for those who have disabilities or issues with mobility, I love mine because I can get it branded and it matches my outfit.
/s

Jesus christ. Those of us who wear glasses don't by choice. We actually need them. She's made a fool of herself there, immature and passive aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dr Marten

Zoes parts will be like

Myself and [Classmate A] went to the cafeteria for lunch. We had potato mash (which was delish) whilst we talked about pizza. I thought to myself, make a better potato mash than this! Then myself and [Classmate B] took some sick pics for social media. Myself and [probably a love interest] arrived at my house and I snuggled with my pug on the sofa with some [name brand pizza].

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
This has been on my mind for a while now so I thought I'd share it.
In the vlog where Zoe says she fancies Alfie more and more every day there is a part which is very telling but nobody talks about it.

At 28:40, Horsey comes in and Zoe says how dishy he looks and all the rest of it. He's not interested at all.
Zoe says "I look more like a slug every year" and Alfie says nothing, in fact it's Mark who reacts.
If you're in a loving relationship, it's two sided. Horsey should have complimented her too.
Zoe says "what's it going to be like in five years time?" And horsey says "it's going to be me, with a new hot, young girlfriend..."
Just thought that was interesting, that's all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

eucalyptus

who the fuck "replaces" plants? she acts like they have a finite lifespan and its normal for them to die after a month

• Haha
Reactions: 36