Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe was making little paper roses out of napkins for Dianne on insta stories at a restaurant.

ZOE’S FACE.

Alfie probably hasn’t done something so simple yet romantic like that in a while
That’s really quite sad for her.

Reactions: 7
Alfie’s vlog keeps playing on auto play in the background and I cringe so hard everytime Zoe’s trying to chop the carrot in the dicer, is putting weight on both ends of the pusher for some reason and can’t do it, and seems so happy she’s too weak to do it?? Then the ‘I’m trying’ in the baby voice 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I was able to cook better almost 6 years ago when I moved across the world on my own to go to university..and that was without any experience from home except for frying an egg. And still managed to cook decent meals, as loads of other students and people in general. Especially when you have so many resources.. I would die for their kitchen, would probably spend my entire day in it 😍
I would love her aga it's wasted on the both of them.

Reactions: 10
Is it sponsored because no disclaimer in the description box but I don't want to watch the whole video but I did skip a bit and saw how lovely that it's out of focus (or the camera deemed the pot more worthy). How long has he been doing YouTube ?

20200114_210059.jpg

They had to share one small knife cooking. In that kitchen of theirs, full of stuff.
Anyways here's Zoe weaing 1 blue glove while peeling garlic.
20200114_211011.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it sponsored because no disclaimer in the description box but I don't want to watch the whole video but I did skip a bit and saw how lovely that it's out of focus (or the camera deemed the pot more worthy). How long has he been doing YouTube ?

View attachment 72100

They had to share one small knife cooking. In that kitchen of theirs, full of stuff.
Anyways here's Zoe weaing 1 blue glove while peeling garlic.
View attachment 72103
It’s so unprofessional to work with a brand and have the shot out of focus. Didn’t he run out of battery or space on his SD card at one point too?
This is your profession, you pair of dimwits! You are being compensated handsomely and you can’t be bothered to be even remotely professional for the sake of the brand, if not yourselves?
Apparently he gets paid extra to have Zoe in the videos for brand deals.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They’ve become so used to putting in little effort for huge reward.

Why would they go out of their way to check they are in focus if they will get paid regardless. Brands need to stop working with them, but they see their numbers and see $$$ (even though their view counts suck).

Reactions: 19
It grosses me out seeing all her (fake) hair dangling over the food she's preparing. It's basic year 7 food tech to tie hair back when cooking.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Her cooking with her hair dangling about 🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry those ratty extensions

And all the plastic! It’s gonna take a lot more than Alfie’s reusable straw we never see to offset all the plastic in those food boxes.
That reusable straw he was proud of that one vlog 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I watched the cooking vlog and skipped heaps of the talking and got straight to the peeling potatoes like a little kid helping their parent cook for the first time. What was the point of peeling garlic with a gloved hand but still touching it with the other hand? She’s 29! She’s so incompetent at basic tasks! It amazes me how youtubers can’t feed themselves it’s truly astounding..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You might have to be in the US to enjoy the ‘american english’ translation, but it was comedy gold! Lots of ‘literally’ (too bad not spelled licherally). This was from Alfie’s vlog. She was talking about marmite.
Did she accidentally chop half her hair off?

Reactions: 5
Zoe is such an incompetent tool. Can she just grow up already?! Almost 30 and can’t do anything for herself at all. Infuriating.

Reactions: 17
Lol... that one glove. Would be hilarious if she diced a jalapeño with just one glove but then rubbed her eye with the other.. they'd be the pair to do something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.