Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One glove proves she’s not functioning on all cylinders. She seemed off in that vlog. And how can they say it’s not sponsored. Certainly the box was sent for free. Did they disclose that? The many dirty tricks the ad co’s play! These 2 numbskulls are bought & sold.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If this is hostess with mostess cooking the basic meal cottage pie, can you imagine what its like when she's cooking Christmas lunch? (no wonder Amanda did most if not all of it)

Reactions: 16
If this is hostess with mostess cooking the basic meal cottage pie, can you imagine what its like when she's cooking Christmas lunch? (no wonder Amanda did most if not all of it)
Which just proves how selfish zoe and alfalfa are. If they find it difficult to cook a shepherds pie what the f would the be like cooking xmas dinner. That is a lot of effort and prep. And they dont have the capacity mentally for that. Amanda and nick to grow done balls and insist this year xmas is at their house because at least Amanda can cook!

Reactions: 16
In Elf's vlog when he says Zoe called him "just to say I love you". Has Zoe been reading Tattle? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are joking?! Zoe's got a article on her website about making new friends! making new friends? this is the girl whos only friends are Mark and Poppy and people she pays to be her friend i.e her employers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You are joking?! Zoe's got a article on her website about making new friends! making new friends? this is the girl whos only friends are Mark and Poppy and people she pays to be her friend i.e her employers.
Hilarious!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know some people were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she will make for a great mother (and I'm not certainly ruling it out, it's... possible... She has the means for hiring some great nannies) but I'm not here to give Zoe a good girl edit when she made light on DV and DV survivors a few weeks ago and never owned up to it. However, never owning up to being wrong is a narcissistic tendency and I wouldn't want her future kid to have that trait too. Zalfie are already insufferable as is.

Also, here is a link to her blog about adult friendships and sage advice like getting yourself a tribe and some other bs of advice she doesn't even take herself. Like volunteer or joining a gym class... Is she for real with this?

Zoella BS.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If she couldn't make it any more obvious that her blog is not even written or probably even read by her anymore

Reactions: 21
“Beer with the body pump crew”
Has there ever been a less Zoe Sugg statement?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
all the stuff on her blog is nothing new though, I could look on ten different blogs and find the same thing. and it's so far removed from who she is as a person I'm surprised its even surviving lol

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if the "Team Zoella" is intentionally trolling Princess Peahead with these blog posts. Working out, navigating friendships, cooking... All the stuff that Zoe doesn't do particularly well.

Hi Team Zoella , if you're reading here can you cover imposter syndrome next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
all the stuff on her blog is nothing new though, I could look on ten different blogs and find the same thing. and it's so far removed from who she is as a person I'm surprised its even surviving lol
I’d love to know the numbers of traffic that blog gets.

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching these two adult children a long time ago. Occasionally I have a little check in on their YT and as soon as I hear Alfie's voice I move on. Today I saw an insta photo show up of Zoe and Alfie in the bath, what next a photo of him wiping her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.