Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s so unprofessional to work with a brand and have the shot out of focus. Didnā€™t he run out of battery or space on his SD card at one point too?
This is your profession, you pair of dimwits! You are being compensated handsomely and you canā€™t be bothered to be even remotely professional for the sake of the brand, if not yourselves?
Apparently he gets paid extra to have Zoe in the videos for brand deals.
These 2 have an uncanny habit of running out of SD card space or battery dying immediately after mentioning something that they FLUBBED their answer on. They lie & cut the scene so they can try again to try to sound wiser. I donā€™t even remember what the ? was, but I picked up on the excuse immediately. Zoe was like a zombie cooking next to him. She also looked annoyed.

They also run out of battery or fall asleep on the couch as their excuse to not finish the vlog. So they fail at their jobs & the fans they have left just continue to accept crappy vlogs. Nothing lasts forever.

Itā€™s at the 20:00...
He said he shed a tear the other day, but I donā€™t think he liked his answer, so cut the recording & made the excuse that the memory card ran out of space. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know some people were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she will make for a great mother (and I'm not certainly ruling it out, it's... possible... She has the means for hiring some great nannies) but I'm not here to give Zoe a good girl edit when she made light on DV and DV survivors a few weeks ago and never owned up to it. However, never owning up to being wrong is a narcissistic tendency and I wouldn't want her future kid to have that trait too. Zalfie are already insufferable as is.

Also, here is a link to her blog about adult friendships and sage advice like getting yourself a tribe and some other bs of advice she doesn't even take herself. Like volunteer or joining a gym class... Is she for real with this?

View attachment 72486
LOL a gym class with "the Dr that lives on your road and the lady who owns the local florist". Is this The Sims??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think their neighborā€™s better keep on eye on their hedges. A&Z might be sneaking in to giggle & then Zoe might wear a pillow under her sweater to look pregnant!

(Iā€™m embarrassed to admit that I watched their most earliest Simā€™s vlogs because I wanted to see what all the game hype was about. I then tried playing it myself (2018?) & only lost $ to the game).

Reactions: 7
LOL a gym class with "the Dr that lives on your road and the lady who owns the local florist". Is this The Sims??
Omg this is literally the sims when you go into town and see a random assortment of people and click to talk. Hahaha

Also I just remembered Alfie actually said in the cooking vlog about having kids in the future and Zoe didnā€™t even react!! I think sheā€™s emotionally checked out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really went off Alfie ages ago when I remember he posted a video up that he hadn't edited very well and caught him being quite horrible to a teenager who had approached him, I also remember him complaining about the parents of his child subscribers who would approach him when he was sitting on the beach. He will worry more when people aren't asking for that selfie anymore! Can't stand the self absorbed adult child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Zoe didnā€™t flinch when he mentioned them having KIDSSS one day! Plural! Shows how clueless he really is. Heā€™s trying to save face for the vlog. I wonder why. haha She must be a real B to live with. For good reason. Can you imagine how much he must tip toe around her?

Reactions: 7
Omg this is literally the sims when you go into town and see a random assortment of people and click to talk. Hahaha

Also I just remembered Alfie actually said in the cooking vlog about having kids in the future and Zoe didnā€™t even react!! I think sheā€™s emotionally checked out
Well IF they had a child lets hope it stays out the kitchen when those pair of idiots are cooking they would probably stab it or something.:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
alfie's cooking video has 213,000 views and 167 comments. why do they even bother at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Havenā€™t watched this but I think he knows what to say to keep her sweet, so pulls out the ā€œwhen we have kidsā€ line to keep her on side and hanging in there! Very telling if Zoe didnā€™t even react, sheā€™s probably heard it so much by now and would have reacted before, but now knows his words are empty.

Reactions: 16
I don't know why advertisers even bother paying her the big bucks. She hardly ever posts and has her name attached to too many scandals

Reactions: 15
I really went off Alfie ages ago when I remember he posted a video up that he hadn't edited very well and caught him being quite horrible to a teenager who had approached him, I also remember him complaining about the parents of his child subscribers who would approach him when he was sitting on the beach. He will worry more when people aren't asking for that selfie anymore! Can't stand the self absorbed adult child.
He's absolutely disgustaaaaang

Reactions: 4
On her IG post she's acting like she's so good cause she got into the office before the other staff.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.