Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh thank duck I was off work today. I opened my blind, saw the mist, and thought 'not for me' and went back to bed until 10.

My whole day feels off now though :cautious: I couldn't do this every day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a look and my heart sank! I don't understand why you would want to film your pet when they're nervous? Surely she should be more focused on reassuring Nala, this is just cruel:mad:
Yet Zoe took a day off filming when her mental health slipped! She should apply the same principals to herself!!

Reactions: 8
I don't like the "real job" argument as any job can be a real job - it's more that she has no comprehension of actual hard work. I'm freelance and my own "boss" and can make up the hours I work and am not stuck to a 9-5 same as Zoe, but....

It differs massively when you work for yourself... to actually get out of bed, be productive, sit at a desk rather than a bed. I don't get a chance to watch films, bake or take random pictures whilst working because guess what, I'm working and concentrating. Life for her is literally so easy, it's really hard to fathom just how little work she has to do for anything despite what she tries to have us believe otherwise.

Definitely wish she had an interesting hobby or something that filled her time that she could actually talk about that made her relatable.

Reactions: 28

You're right! Just took it from another angle and added a book. Silly moo!
Yep that's the one.

She probably never had a bath knowing her prob just sat on the sofa all day watching Harry potter like the pointless slob she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

You're right! Just took it from another angle and added a book. Silly moo!
She didn’t seriously put the green “self knowledge” book in the photo where the green wall is visible and then take it away to take a second picture where it isn’t, did she? FFS Zo, I wish I had as much time as you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG they are starting an agony aunt page on her website and want you to email in with your problems. Please someone email in saying 'Ive been with my bf for 7 yrs and I really want to get married and have a baby but he doesn't. what can I do?.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
OMG they are starting an agony aunt page on her website and want you to email in with your problems. Please someone email in saying 'Ive been with my bf for 7 yrs and I really want to get married and have a baby but he doesn't. what can I do?.
Order pizza, watch Harry Potter on repeat and slob into your couch so much you start to look like your couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on guys it’s time to direct our commentary directly to the slob queen herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.