Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG they are starting an agony aunt page on her website and want you to email in with your problems. Please someone email in saying 'Ive been with my bf for 7 yrs and I really want to get married and have a baby but he doesn't. what can I do?.
It's bad that I instantly just assumed if Zoe read any of them, she'd laugh or take the mick out of the person submitting their issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's bad that I instantly just assumed if Zoe read any of them, she'd laugh or take the mick out of the person submitting their issue.
“Dear zoezeebobo my man child boyfriend carries around wooden kendama toys how do I make him stop?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG they are starting an agony aunt page on her website and want you to email in with your problems. Please someone email in saying 'Ive been with my bf for 7 yrs and I really want to get married and have a baby but he doesn't. what can I do?.
hahahaha i am going to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just saw on insta that its Poppy and Sean's 11 year anniversary?! 11 years seems like a long time to be with someone and not get married or at least engaged (only if thats something you want to do, obviously, but Poppy has mentioned that she does. no judgement to anyone else!)

I guess neither of the Deyes' are in a rush to get married 🤷

Reactions: 16
just saw on insta that its Poppy and Sean's 11 year anniversary?! 11 years seems like a long time to be with someone and not get married or at least engaged (only if thats something you want to do, obviously, but Poppy has mentioned that she does. no judgement to anyone else!)

I guess neither of the Deyes' are in a rush to get married 🤷
Tbf they are young (not 30s yet) so if they got together in their teens it's not surprising they aren't engaged/married

Reactions: 9
Tbf they are young (not 30s yet) so if they got together in their teens it's not surprising they aren't engaged/married

I would agree but also it’s not like the reason for not getting married is money.(like it is for most normal people)
If they don’t want to get married at all that’s inderstandable but I don’t get why people who have been together that long and do wanna get married don’t....

I’ve been with my partner 3 years and I’m 21 and if I was 29 and we had been together 11 years with no proposal I’d be questioning things

Reactions: 11
I would agree but also it’s not like the reason for not getting married is money.(like it is for most normal people)
If they don’t want to get married at all that’s inderstandable but I don’t get why people who have been together that long and do wanna get married don’t....

I’ve been with my partner 3 years and I’m 21 and if I was 29 and we had been together 11 years with no proposal I’d be questioning things
My now husband and I were together 10 years before he proposed.
Everyone has their own time scales.
Even if they do wanna get married. Which we did. And money wasn't our issue as we had a super small wedding like we wanted for under 1k.
Why do we have to be so critical of why folk arnt where we expect them to be. There is no set timescale for weddings babies houses etc. Maybe back in the day, but not now.

Reactions: 29
Is she the only youtuber who doesn't upload in January?
Is she even a youtuber anymore though? She just uploads when she feels like it because she can.No doubt she’ll follow the usual pattern of little to no vlogs until her birthday and slowly build up until autumn.....vlogmas etc.Same old same old...

Reactions: 19
Is she even a youtuber anymore though? She just uploads when she feels like it because she can.No doubt she’ll follow the usual pattern of little to no vlogs until her birthday and slowly build up until autumn.....vlogmas etc.Same old same old...
True and most of the videos she uploads are #AD

Reactions: 8
My now husband and I were together 10 years before he proposed.
Everyone has their own time scales.
Even if they do wanna get married. Which we did. And money wasn't our issue as we had a super small wedding like we wanted for under 1k.
Why do we have to be so critical of why folk arnt where we expect them to be. There is no set timescale for weddings babies houses etc. Maybe back in the day, but not now.

fair enough, each to their own. apologies for coming across judgy! I guess in each own persons relationship they know what they want to do and it’s up to them. this just shows how people putting their life’s on social media causes speculation so that’s something they will have to deal with I guess

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her on insta and it feels so freaking good
Honestly didn't know why I was giving her views on her stories when she annoyed me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tell you how I'm feeling Zoe. Glad to be off work for two days! But then that wouldn't be an issue for you, with your attitude "misty and dark. I'll stay in bed today"
🙄
She's so boring
I'm never intrigued by any of her Instagram posts. The captions are bland af. I'm so sick of her Instagram. She needs to post what she wants. Not what will get the likes. But then she claims to know this, then clearly posts things for the likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tell you how I'm feeling Zoe. Glad to be off work for two days! But then that wouldn't be an issue for you, with your attitude "misty and dark. I'll stay in bed today"
🙄
She's so boring
I'm never intrigued by any of her Instagram posts. The captions are bland af. I'm so sick of her Instagram. She needs to post what she wants. Not what will get the likes. But then she claims to know this, then clearly posts things for the likes.
Why is she so bothered the weekends in sight? everyday is like a weekend to her and she will only sit in watching Harry Potter and eating takeout food.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.