Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this woman thick?! gets dressed and 'forgets' to put a bra on, now getting in a bath and 'forgetting' to take her knickers off. :rolleyes:

Knowing her she will probably forget to 'wipe'.
She probably doesn’t know what it’s like to be naked cos her n Fraggo deffo don’t bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be such a food critic but: that sauce looks so thin all I can think of is how soggy the shells must be. Shells are supposed to be served with a nice, thick sauce to balance the cheesy filling. This doesn't look appetizing at all!

(Have mercy on me, I'm Italian-American and 9mo. pregnant, the only thing I can think of after "let me pop soon" is food!)
Yassss I was like.. that sauce looks so watery.

Reactions: 9
Does she not think it's not normal for a person to be CONSTANTLY "poorly"?? #GiftedPoorly
Screenshot_20200121-071523_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The fact that (almost) everything she does/uses etc is gifted is making everything feel fake. Surprises me that people still watch her..:confused:

Reactions: 14
Random mention, but I thought it was odd that she would have the wreath making at the office AGAIN over vlogmas. She really is a creature of habit. And I thought the basement work party location looked horribly depressing, disgusting, & scary. Then they take the cake that sat out in that gross environment & offered it up at their family gathering. 🤢 Who really knows the air quality, mold, & also how much fecal matter from rodents was in that air.
Scary 😂 Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video of Narrrrrrrrla made me well up too. Poor thing.

I think the stuff about the party/event space is a reach and a half. It looked more than fine to me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.