Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Nala nearly had me crying, poor bug-eyed thing :(
Just had a look and my heart sank! I don't understand why you would want to film your pet when they're nervous? Surely she should be more focused on reassuring Nala, this is just cruel:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A28470E6-4726-4E2B-A753-DFC91CD0E060.png
They are all the same. I had trouble even spotting which is Zoe amongst her dire groupies. All different body size and hair lengths of the same person. It’s laughable. A creative meeting of the most bland group of people. Yawn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I dont understand that at all. Washing your hair feels so nice! She really is one of the laziest slobs out there. Mr and Mrs Twit.

Reactions: 24
Joe is doing stand up to cancer bake off this year, so of course Zoe and Alfie just so happen to be watching the episode that she was on, and posting them watching it 🙄 passive aggressive ahole.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Any excuse! People in the real world can’t just sack off going to work because it’s “misty & dark” Zo 🙃
Im so glad ive unfollowed her now! (both her and Alfie and Louise!)
Im going to be outside all day in the mist and dark! These people don't have a clue about real world and real jobs! Theyre just getting annoying now! Yes they were successful in the beginning but now its just pure lazy.

Reactions: 14
Any excuse! People in the real world can’t just sack off going to work because it’s “misty & dark” Zo 🙃
Fucks sake! Left my house the other day at 4:45am and it was so misty and pitchy black I could barely see a thing! Did I slope back to my house? NO! Cleared the windscreen, popped on the full beams and cautiously headed off! Every morning I leave my house at 4:45am it is misty and dark, the windscreens frozen and freezing in my car but I'm like well I gotta get to work I wanna get paid! Also havent taken a sick day in 2 years zoe. Some of us have to drag ourselves out of bed and into the office when its misty dark or we feel depressed (have suffered with depression) because if we dont we lose out on earnings. She wouldn't survive in the real world now would she.

Reactions: 35
Misty and dark? Girl it’s the middle of winter, what do you expect? lol where I live those are actually pretty mild weather conditions in January haha

Reactions: 17
Wow, it’s a bit of mist! Honestly... what a waste of a day. I was out in it earlier before work and it was still a decent day, pretty atmospheric 😃

I’m sure most of us occasionally struggle with motivation, but whenever I look at Zoe’s account I realise what actual laziness looks like. I actually just feel sorry for her, she needs something to focus on, hobbies, a proper job, ANYTHING - I would just feel like I was existing if I had that little structure and all my days blurred into one...

Reactions: 8
I guess after doing those filters on IG and then sitting in on a meeting where it’s so serious that Nala is there to “lead” and Zoe taking pictures of Nala... That she felt she earned working from home. Which lbr means marathoning Harry Potter and never leaving the bed.

She also gave up working out fairly quickly didn’t she?

Reactions: 7
Its a good job Nurses and doctors don't think like that 'oh its misty I wont bother going into work duck everybody dying'.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.