Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D19136D7-5887-42D7-B0B6-7BCAEB0DCCBA.jpeg

THIS ADVERT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HOW FITTING FOR LIL FRAIL DAINTY BORING DEPRESSIVE COCOON BED RIDDEN ZOOOOOOOOE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 30 a week before Zoe and it makes me feel really motivated to make the most of this year and decade, I wonder if she feels the same.
I walked away from a 14 year (on/off for the first 4) relationship and it’s the best thing I could ever have done. I can’t understand how she is happy to be in limbo.

Reactions: 19
Zoe’s vlog when they moved into the new house came up on my recommended and I felt quite sad for her — she seemed so much brighter and happier then.

Reactions: 7
I’m 30 a week before Zoe and it makes me feel really motivated to make the most of this year and decade, I wonder if she feels the same.
I walked away from a 14 year (on/off for the first 4) relationship and it’s the best thing I could ever have done. I can’t understand how she is happy to be in limbo.
I feel the same way. I'm turning 30 in a few days and it has spurred me on to sort a lot of my tit out. Granted I have done most of the major things in life like, buy a house, get married, get a dog, travel overseas, develop a career....not so keen on having babies, but that's just me.

I used to love watching Zoe in that old house, I found it sort of inspirational as we were the same age and it seemed like she was doing so much, now I feel like I have out grown her. Or at least I can't relate to her at all anymore.

Reactions: 12
Zoe cooks so infrequently that it's instagram story worthy when she does. 😂😂😂 I made several trays of stuffed shells to stock my freezer just the other week, it's a super easy dish (and doesn't require a piping bag, wtf?)!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe cooks so infrequently that it's instagram story worthy when she does. 😂😂😂 I made several trays of stuffed shells to stock my freezer just the other week, it's a super easy dish (and doesn't require a piping bag, wtf?)!
Can you post a pic plz I don't follow her on IG.

Reactions: 3
It's a series of videos of her making the dish. But why on earth use a piping bag when you can spoon the filling in with a regular table spoon? Also, in my Italian-American opinion, she doesn't use nearly enough red sauce in the dish.
Thanks hun. Whats up with her cooking every week has she been reading our comments? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a series of videos of her making the dish. But why on earth use a piping bag when you can spoon the filling in with a regular table spoon? Also, in my Italian-American opinion, she doesn't use nearly enough red sauce in the dish.
Cos she’s cooking for Instagram content not because she has to 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It really irrationally irritates me that she always looks like she is about to drag her hair into the food.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be such a food critic but: that sauce looks so thin all I can think of is how soggy the shells must be. Shells are supposed to be served with a nice, thick sauce to balance the cheesy filling. This doesn't look appetizing at all!

(Have mercy on me, I'm Italian-American and 9mo. pregnant, the only thing I can think of after "let me pop soon" is food!)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.