Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love Fleur. Her life is unattainable for most but she doesn't try to be something she is not.
yeah but it’s not even anything to do with their financial situation,
we’ve seen her in her London days, when she had a flat there and went on nights out and PR trips and gleam christmas parties, then when she got pregnant, had river, moved into her new house.
her channel has grown with her....

zoe would still be silent laughing and singing the great showman soundtrack if it wasn’t for the copyright laws 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
*disclaimer everything im about to say is just my opinion i dont mean to offend anyone* there is going to be some SERIOUS RESENTMENT between zoe and alfie if they don't let it go soon. i agree they are both as bad as each other but they have been together now what, 7 years? Zoe's body clock is ticking if she has any glimmer of having children with him soon. you can tell that zoe is in massive denial that their relationship is going to last forever. why the hell would she want to have kids with him anyway? hes a man child himself.

imo, they are both terrified to break up because of the backlash, the uncertainty, and the thought of finding someone new especially zoe. for me alfie checked out this relationship in around 2017. it's hypocritical of me to criticise the age gap cus my boyfriend is 2 years younger than me but their age gap is an issue
alfie is 25, not ready for commitment, has missed out on his youth because he has been tied to zoe since he was 19. that is PRIME age to find yourself and what you want. he has no life. they are stuck in this relationship and its painful to watch

thenomad

VIP Member
6C27BCF1-063C-4349-AD0D-F98DCCC37276.png

Sure she is dressing this way because it’s “comfy” and it’s definitely not for Alfie at all...

This is by far the ugliest track suit (to date).

• Sick
  • Sad

Chicarica

Mark commenting on how buying a reusable water bottle is "saving the planet"...while they show a ton of useless plastic crap that they bought.

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh god, just dragged by way through the Homesense haul. Where do I even start?

"It's the best place to discover new brands"

Lololol edgy Mark in his cap/teddy coat. Last time I checked it was the sort of place where unsold stock gets dumped, the kind of stuff places like John Lewis/Habitat wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

"I'm trying to get everyone on the bubble tea hype"

About 10 years too late on that hun

"I Bought this for Alfie, one year!"

Are you saying this is old stock? I thought Homesense was the place to go for the "hottest new brands"?

"Gin and tonic is a popular drink right now"

Again 3-5 years late on that, no doubt that in 2023 we'll be hearing about the "Aperol Spritz hype"

"Save the planet"

Eco-Warrior Mark will definitely be using this water bottle for the foreseeable future. You know, the one covered in Christmas trees?

"Stuff that you didn't think you need, but you end up buying"

Definitely something that someone who is committed to "saving the planet" would say

• Haha
Personal opinion: I think there are a lot of reasons. Part of it could be depression, which definitely makes you tired. Part of it could be due to a poor diet, all that pizza and sweets is a perfect recipe for sugar rushes, crashes, and a general lack of energy to do things, deficites of certain things like iron, b-12, and other nutrients can definitely influence/cause chronic fatigue. Part of it is a lack of exercise. I think when you just sit around all day and don't "get your blood moving" as my mom refers to it, you tend to feel groggy and sleepy during the day, and then when she is actually doing something she is not used to the effort and gets tired a lot more quickly. She has a lifestyle that is full of reasons for her chronic tiredness.
100% agree with this. She's definitely experiencing depression, but it feels like she's imposed it upon her self through her obsession with living this sheeny, instagram-perfect life. I think many of us know from experience that slobbing around all day only worsens this; acheieving nothing makes you self-loathe even more. The fact that those around her enable this just demonstrates how little they actually care about her wellbeing.

Her diet still staggers me. She clearly doesn't eat enough, so lacks basic nutrients, and when she does its just processed sugary crap. Carbs + fat can be damaging in excess but are obviously important in maintaining bodily functions, whereas sugar only causes damage. She's a bloody millionaire yet her body is rotting from the inside.

Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh. My. Gawd......
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd...
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd

i just posted this on Fleur DeForce’s thread,
I’ve watched both Zoe and Fleur for around the same amount of time,
their vlogmas and christmas content especially, and it’s so sad to see how much Fleur has grown and changed whilst still keeping her channel afloat! and to then see zoe playing out the same scenes from the same script she wrote five years ago, with different “friends” as her props and the same dumb ass boyfriend.

sad. So sad.

yellowmango

Nothing wrong with you, I’m going further and further away from being married or having kids 😂 society is just built on making people think they’re weird if they don’t conform 😂
My boyfriends Belgian and the only reason I'd marry him is to escape Brexit! Marriage is not as necessary as it was 30 years ago, I think a lot of people see it as a contract or an assurance of being together for the rest of their lives. But you don't need marriage for that!

• Haha

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 7 (9) - Exploring Brooklyn

They wake up in New York! They were really tired so they were serious about not being disturbed in their sleep. Alfie turned on airplane mode and Zoe went all the way into her settings and turned off her notifications so she could get some sleep without people putting things in her calendar.

It's raining so she is really sad.

Lotty tells a riddle. They are all very proud of themselves for getting it. They eat breakfast at the hotel and then it is post yoga class. They liked it. Zoe shakes a lot. Zoe can stretch but she can't do the like core and exercise part- opposite to Alfie, no one could have guessed that. She was really glad Zach was struggling right along with her.

We learn that the card game from yesterday's instafeed was actually Lotty and Zach waiting for Alfie and Zoe.

Zalfie is the couple that everyone has to wait for. Alfie blames it on having to upload, but Zoe says it's not her fault in a conspiratorial whisper to the audience. We know how that Alfie is such a time waster right guys? not like good ole Zoe Punctuality Sugg.

They go out to see Brooklyn and Zoe is sad because it's like really raining. They see Brooklyn bridge. There's a big crowd around a k-pop group performing.

They find some pretty, magic trees in a market. The trees are in a restaurant and decide to get food. We get to look at everyone's food. Then they get cookie dough and cake batter ice cream. Honestly the cookie dough ice cream just looks like cookie dough and it looks delicious.

Zoe is back in the hotel room because Alfie and Lotty are off to work and Zach is staying out to film more in Brooklyn. Zoe is so excited because she loves American tv. It's so cool. She has to have a nap because she is worried if she doesn't she won't be able to stay awake for their plans later.

Apparently she didn't say the brand of her pants from when they were packing so there were loads of comments asking what it was. Imagine that, the one time she forgets to name a brand of anything she interacts with and it's something so important for everyone to know the brand of! Anyway they must be invisible comments or on one of her instagram posts because I scrolled through all the comments on her last two videos (cause there aren't that many lol) and saw two, one about the underwear she was packing and one about her joggers. I can't imagine being so concerned with what brand my favorite vlogger wears that I need her to tell me what brand of underwear she is is packing for her trip but now that she has told me I simply cannot live without this critical information. They are called Out from Under sold in Urban Outfitters and gives us a lovely tour of her underpants. Hurray!

Zach and Zoe go back to Shake Shack. Zoe attempts to remain hip to the fellow children and talk about the vibe or lack there of, but it doesn't work so she says there isn't really an atmosphere around Shake Shack.

They are very confused by cross walks because sometimes people let them go and sometimes people don't. Zoe is very proud of herself for walking there and back. They are going to the hotel to wait for Lotty and Alfie to return and she is annoyed because they both took the cards with them and she bets they didn't even play them. The day is saved because they bought a deck of cards and they weren't even expensive only 3.50!

They find a nice view and a record store on the way back. They go in a photobooth. It's so funnay! Zach seems like fun except he also says banging. They give them to Alfie and Lotty.

In bed. Miracle on 34th street on tv. She just can't seem to take her clothes off at night. She just gets so cosy and doesn't want tooooooooooo!

She really loves Brooklyn and that's today done.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shellx

Chatty Member
FB_IMG_1575864483744.jpg

If you or your staff are reading Zoe 👍👍

I actually know a guy who was with a girl for 7 years or so, she wanted everything, he said he would never do it. They broke up, he's now with a girl with a 4 year old and engaged after a year.

• Heart
  • Haha

notrealjobs

Did anyone else notice this woman in her vlog? She kept covering her face because Zoe kept filming. How do these people have no social awareness whatsoever? Just because they don’t mind being plastered all over the internet, doesn’t mean everyone else wants that too.View attachment 63296
their lack of self-awareness on this is shocking. I can't wait till the day when these influencers have to get release forms for every unsuspecting member of the public they catch on camera. Or ensure they blur everyone out. What if that person has a reason that they don't want to be identified in that location? What if they'd just prefer not to be put on youtube when they are eating their dinner? It's a huge issue when they are broadcasting to as many people on youtube sometimes as traditional TV channels. Just be polite and don't catch random people in your video. Or politely ask them if they mind / just turn the camera the other way? It's so insensitive! I've had this sort of thing happen to me before and it's infuriating, feels like such a violation of your privacy (and ability to enjoy a nice meal out) when you have no control over it.

• Angry

Amorphis35

All her vlogs have been a yawn fest, much preferred watching Grackle’s recent New York vlogs her and her family were so thrilled to be there and did as much as they could. Zoe has just wasted her time should’ve stayed home to watch movies in bed sad cow.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nothing cures depression like the thought of your boyfriend shagging a better version of yourself in Central Park......

81CB6451-1182-4132-BCB4-699DC81605CA.jpeg

• Haha

CreepySheepy

I just watched the decorating the xmas tree vlog. Only wanted to see the cringey star bit but another thing that stood out to me was when she was talking about the elf on the shelf when she has children, she was really getting excited talking about it and which elves she would use.. and Alfie says "it will probably be virtual reality elves (when we have children)" which to me was him saying children are waaaaaay in the future! AGAIN! Shes 30 soon ffs! He is such a nob head. I agree with you all and think she should ditch him. He is just a nob.
The more I see of Alfie the more I think he has constructed his own little universe that he lives in where he is the center. He doesn't see reality for Zoe that she is getting older and wants to have kids soon. He doesn't see that he isn't the god of the internet with everyone thinking he is a cool and talented artist and businessman. He is living in his own head.

• Heart

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Wow I’m so behind I just skipped heaps of this thread to catch up.

That photo of them asleep on the couch is ridiculous!!! sleeping TOP TO TAIL instead of spooning/cuddling?? Says it all! Don’t even get me started on “my little toes” 🤮

• Sick

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Why is this the pose/outfit/photo you would choose? I don’t get it! Plus she says in the caption that the wall is actually pink lol why must she make EVERYTHING autumnal?

View attachment 63504
You’d have thought if it was a work trip. Once the work trip was done Lottie would go back to Brighton and to the office and Zoe and Alfie would spend the last three days alone... Lottie was only there on business after all?

I think the way they mix their friends and employees is going to end in tears one of these days