Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god the new vlog has gone up and I had to click to see what she said about her outfit. She says that the tracksuits are just too comfortable and too warm to give up. It actually makes me really sad that she either doesn’t realise or simply won’t accept that she’s letting Alfie completely influence what she wears and is convincing herself it’s her own choice! I don’t get it. She used to dress really nicely and now she’s wearing a style that really doesn’t suit her AT ALL, just to please her boyfriend who’s a complete SHIT. Why? Why? Why do people like Zoe not realise it’s better to be alone than to be with a complete and utter prick who is never going to fully commit?!!!! I’m angry now.

Reactions: 30

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Absolutely out of the question for her. They probably don't have beans, cheese, or bread in the house. Their toaster and microwave are probably broken and she doesn't have batteries for them and she has to buy a new one.
They will have leftover cheese from the cheese boards they ALWAYS do at gatherings. You know cos they have out of date food in their cupboards and fridge? Rank bastards.

I’m sure she has a great personality 😂😂😂😂

BURN NALA!!!!! 🔥
1575677733103.jpeg

• Haha

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 12 (10) A Sunny Day in New York City

They are all up early to catch the sunrise. It is epic. They are chasing it in their uber. I am not sure if they will go fast enough to catch it.

Alfie is now Mr. Stompy because he is a child who is heavy now from going to the gym.
They underestimated how cold it would be in the wind. Insert Alfie who needs him mom to remind him to wear his winter hat and bring a coat for over his north face.

They found the sun, so it must have been hide and seek they were playing not tag. My mistake.

This strenuous game resolved, it is time for some coffee then off to breakfast. There were too many choices at pick a bagel so true to form she picked cheese and tomato, perfect with her basic brand, and Alfie overstuffed his to the point it was difficult to take a bite out of.

They go to central park since it is sunny and Alfie has gotten a jacket finally although he did not get a hat after complaining about his ears hurting from the cold. Zoe is startled by a dog. They see an ice rink.

They get to Zoe's favorite part which is this watery bit with that in the background - I don't know what that is. hahaha gosh isn't willful ignorance silly. I decided to do some google sleuthing. There are two apartment buildings in that area with that design called the El Dorado and the San Remo. I believe that one is the El Dorado. You are welcome Zoe. Now you don't need to wonder what it is. With the power of the internet we can solve all of these world's greatest mysteries.

It is sunset now.

Zoe is scared of the elevator going up. They are saying top of the rock which I have now learned is a going up Rockefeller Center because I am an adult who googles things when I'm unsure of something. Lotty gave her a piggy back so she could see I guess? They watched the sun set and shot some sick images I'm sure.

Did you know Zoe is always very uncomfortable with photoshoots, but their photographer was amaaaazing. It was a privilege having their VERY FIRST EVER photo shoot as a couple with this lovely photographer I think my hat has grown-stretched, your battery is flashing. whose photos are like art guyzzz.

Zoe gets piggy back number 2 from Zach because her hip hurts and she is tired and they have to walk 10 whole blocks. Notice which 1 member has not allowed Zoe to climb on their back today when she was tired or whatever.

Alfie and Zach start to recreate the Lady and the Tramp pasta scene because Zoe made a joke about it but it gets too weird for Zach to play along. They were having dinner guyz.

They are getting a car, back to the airbnb I presume. I missed it if she actually said where the car was going. Zoe is in the middle between Zach and Lotty because Alfie wants to be as far from her as possible, I mean she is so small so she should be in the middle and Alfie is tall so he should sit up front definitely. And Cut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

yellowmango

A7F1FE41-C28C-4B13-901E-E70D2D20AC37.png

‘DAYS’ she literally got there on Monday 🙄 She’s so obsessed with being ickle lickle who can’t finish all her food

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Controversial opinion.....

why should Zoe leave Alfie, I hate both equally but....
Alfie was a bloody child when Zoe went after him and Marcus, she got his followers, he got hers, she moved to Brighton to be with him, when he was still a teenager with no relationship experience.
She locked him down from day one, Alfie couldn’t go out and meet new people and leave the girlfriend at home?
Zoe had gabby lindley the most miserable idiot on youtube hanging around all the time, then the SacconeJoly’s became their friends, all because of Zoe, the “fun” friends are all on Alfie’s side.
Maybe he’d be a different person if zoe hadn’t gone after him.
Mark said he wanted to move to New York and she was annoyed, she might be exactly like that when Alfie wants to go away somewhere 🤷‍♀️

my point is they deserve each other, they’re both the people they are now because they grew there together.
I don’t understand putting one as the “victim” when they’re both two sides to the same coin.

Shazza89

She LIKED the porridge then decided she didn't when he said he didn't, come on Zoe be your own person. You don't need to have all the same likes and dislikes as the person you are dating.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does. Not. Leave. Her. Fucking. House. Yet. Buys. Instant. ToGo. Porridge. In. A. Fucking. Plastic. Pot. Whilst. Talking. About. All. The. Ready. Made. Sandwiches. They. Buy
and nobody calls her out on it. At least Alfie seems to be using a bloody bowl.

“oh..my..god”
are we doing these lines again.....
I mean” 🙄

she’s a fucking 29 year old toddler talking about disguising her food with sugar whilst looking like a geriatric woman.........it’s the weirdest thing.

the fake glasses really don’t suit her.

i am glad she can manage her depression enough to be able to go to New York and make sure Alfie doesn’t shag Lottie 😐

you little MH fighter Zoe ☺

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
It really does! Not many couples are together for as long as they are without at least being engaged. Many would have met their partner, got engaged, tied the knot and maybe even have a baby in that length of time!

It's bound to wind her up, but she'll pretend to be the cool, laid-back girl who doesn't care.
I still think the thing that will finish her off is when Poppy&Sean or Joe&Dianne get engaged before her and Alfie.Like it’s one thing when it’s your friends but close family is another thing.

Reactions: 28

Horatio

VIP Member
It's not about people being dirty as like you say bedding is packaged and not usually opened. But most clothing and fabrics are sprayed with all kinds of chemicals to make them easier to sew and manufacture and then also given even more chemical sprays to make them mildew resistant or even crease free for transporting all those miles. That new fabric feel and smell is a thing and ideally you should wash off before wearing. It doesn't remove it all, but I don't want it against my skin. My husband gets a bad rash if he wears unwashed new clothes so it's definitely an issue for those with sensitive skin.
Ok, so it works for you and that’s fine. But I was just saying I don’t think it’s something you can expect from everyone as opposed to say washing sheets relatively regularly. Someone saying they only change sheets every 6 months ? Yeah ‘you do you’ doesn’t work there I’m going to say that’s gross and they should do it more. But not washing them new? I personally don’t see that as a non negotiable.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Watched her vlog this morning where her and Mark were given gift vouchers by Home Sense and allowed to go in the store early to shop for gifts.

At this time of year and the current political climate, I would have loved to see them both buy things that could all be donated to local charities/shelters/food banks that are accepting gifts. That way they're still showing what they got but putting it to a good cause as lets face it, they can afford to buy gifts without the help of free gift vouchers from brands. Instead they explained how they were going to give the gifts to their family/friends. THEY DON'T NEED GIFT VOUCHERS FOR XMAS PRESENTS!!! So frustrating

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 4(5) Picking Our Christmas Tree

They start the day getting their car checked out so Alfie has to have his coffee here at the car place. He walks around and plays kendama in the waiting area like a small child because he can't sit and wait for 20 minutes. She tells us what is going to happen later in the day rather than letting us sit and watch for ourselves.

Then they blathered a lot of crap that no one cares about in the car on the way to getting their Christmas tree.
They whine about getting all their video sounds copyrighted so they don't earn any money from their sponsored gifted ads. boo hoo
They are so worried about the timing of getting their tree.
Then they talk about how they don't feel very festive this year, probably because they do all their shopping online, because the dopamine high from shopping is definitely what the holiday season is all about.

There aren't a lot of trees left. Zoe pushes Alfie. He probably deserves it, but still probably annoys him. Zoe says his choice of tree is too tall. There is a riveting sequence of them trying trees and talking about it where a better vlogger would put a montage of nice shots with copyright free music. Alfie shows off his big strong boy muscles by lifting a tree over his head. No one cares.

For dinner, Zoe thought of several options from the adult menu and decided on the children's beans on toast because of course she did.

They go to the Christmas tree field where Zoe explains to us how Christmas tree fields work.
On the way back she brags that Alfie still can't solve the triangle puzzle that she solved 3 times and that he is a salty baby over it.

Oh no they are going to be late for their meeting, and now they are in traffic. Who could have guessed this could happen. They are distracted by Zoe explaining her joke calling the tree sleeve a tree condom. After whining about copyright before, Zoe decides to sing in the car and thankfully the ride is finally over!!!

The meeting at the office is a wreath making class. Wow, such meeting, so work, very job.

Poppy came over and they decided to have dominos and watch TV rather than going snowboarding with the boyz. Between Poppy leaving and Alfie finishing snowboarding, Zoe decides to read in bed now that she is so tired that she was literally falling asleep on the sofa.

bye-eeeeeeeeee

• Heart

CreepySheepy

Anyone else hate all this lounge shit, she’s giving me prison vibes with the outfit
I am a huge fan of lounge wear because who doesn't like comfy clothes, but I am not delusional enough to think it actually looks good.

• Haha

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
I dunno if there's something wrong with me, but I have been with my boyfriend 6 years and I genuinely don't want to get engaged/married/have kids. I'm the kind of girl zoe is pretending to be..

• Heart
Reactions: 27