Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 3 (2): Christmas Carols & Colonics

It's breakfast time in the Zalfie not a mansion and Zoe is eating a new thing. It's mince pie flavored porridge. It has raisins in it. Cue raisin/grape tangent. Alfie is playing kendama and making chicken soup because they don't have milk so he can't eat cereal, therefore he must eat soup for breakfast-there is no other option.

We have learned that Alfie opens his mouth when he farts- hurray.
We get to talk about the sandwich taste testing blog post and cafe nero.

Zoe liked the porridge until Alfie said he didn't and the flavor is too strong to eat a lot of, at which point she decides yes, the flavor is nice but too strong to eat more than a few bites of.

They have #couplegoalzzzz time, sat there not speaking just editing.

They are going to New York City on a gifted trip, please increase their engagement by telling them what to do while they are there and what to eat and please plan their trip for them, k thanks.

"We have to remember these calendars are for children."
Time to show you the coffee calendar I gave to Alfie.
Time to say a quote on my mirror about how being a good person is more important that being beautiful the irony of which is wasted on me.
Time to show you all the brands I'm wearing today.

We learn she calls Doc Martens "docked martens" and we hate it.

They go in to Brighton to buy more puzzle toys and talk about fudge and pickamix for way too long.
They play the puzzle games and eat together. They are VERY surprised that they are the first people to dinner. We get to learn about Zoe's favorite dinner at this restaurant and everything they have ordered.
(They have such a weird way of talking about what they are buying. Like, they have the exact same speech patterns when they are giving a makeup tutorial/talking about gifted products as when they are talking about what they decided to drink. It's bizarre.)

They sing Christmas Carols.

Alfie is cold so Zoe runs him a bath.

She is really into lounge wear, like high quality lounge wear guys.

Zoe and Mark put on accents that make me want to scream.
They watch tv together. They are just like that tv show duo. People tell them that. Tons of people tell them that guys. Loads.
They watch a vet checking on a cow and putting his arm up the cow's anoooos which is so funny they have to repeat it several times. Mark is confident they would have fun working on a farm. Zoe is realistic for once in her life and not thinking it's a good idea.

Then they finish up with a 5 minute conversation of colonics. Mark's douching habits are mentioned and the fear of people looking at your assholes.

#1 I think they need to learn that they don't need to include full conversations every single time and maybe try montages set to stock vlogging music or something to make these less horrible.
#2 I think they've seen a lot of the Zalfie break up rumors being flung about and are trying to be more coupley and apparent in each other's vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

coconochanel

VIP Member
It kinda suits Lottie though because she has a chill, laid back personality. Zoe is so neurotic and she’s only dressing that way for Alfie’s benefit, she looks like a toddler dressing up in her dad’s clothes that are too big.
No it doesn't Lotties trouser are pulled up so high she's nearly got a camel toe. They all look fucking bellends which is ironic seeing as they've got condom hats on.

• Haha

boredjess

VIP Member
On the twelfth day of Christmas
My horsie sent to me:
12 kendamas
Eleven playing cards
Ten ugly tees
Nine reusable straws
Eight more throws
Seven pizzas
Six beans on toast
Five more wreaths
Four Christmas Trees
Three Takeouts
Two condom hats
and I'm still waiting for that ring

20191208_010034.jpg

20191208_005932.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my god they’re going to New York with Lottie and Zack. The girl Alfie clearly has a thing for. Hilarious.
Just to add, it looks like Alfie and Lottie were going for a Mini sponsorship trip, and Zoe decided to go too and invite Zack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

boredjess

VIP Member
She asked Zach to play a game with her while in the car... It's "hold your breath while we go through this tunnel.. " and she explained she gave up because it was a long tunnel and kept telling Zach one would have died if you held your breath through the whole tunnel.

She's 29.5 years old.

He looked so happy babysitting her.
20191213_173758.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He isn't going to propose and can you blame him she's the most boring 29yr old around. Which he will notice more now he's spending time with lotty.
Now I will defend Zoe on this, Alfie is just as boring!!! He tries to act like he’s some entrepreneur go-getter but he doesn’t exactly do much himself. A few sponsored trips or trips he agrees to so he can keep up with the lads, but behind it all he’s as much of a lazy wet wipe as Zoe is, desperate to be cool and relevant whilst they’re arranging a movie night with yawn and poopie.

I know you was (y). More chance of him declaring his love to Lotty.
can we keep calling her Lottie for the lol 🤣🤣
lalfie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Albert_Chris

Dinner just Zoe and Zach last night and now breakfast this morning too! Looks like Alfie and Lotty have ditched them.
I was just watching her story and was thinking... all this alone time with Zach, maybe she will get the impression of what a nice boyfriend is actually like. Pouring her water for her for example. Yes, a very small gesture, but something thoughtful and polite - unlike frag. I'm not suggesting Zach is in anyway interesting in Zoe, but more just a decent human being. Maybe he even listens to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tsujinozomi

I can't get into the poor zoey/bad alfie hype. I mentioned before in an old thread that her personality is an exact replica of my SIL. Every reaction is over the top (One bite and eyes start popping out and "..........oh.........my..........god.........this is........'lich-rully'.......so........fricken good. Try some. Yeah. Its good isnt it? Right? So good? The best you've EVER had right? Amazing isnt it?"

OR she always has to be the one to call you out when you make some tiny mistake or any choice in life really. ("Youre actually having SOUP for breakfast?! Marc accidentally said euros instead of dollars? Wait let me stop this whole entire conversation to call you out and repeatedly give you crap about something and make everyones attention come back to MEEEEEEEE".) Constantly calls you out on whatever but god forbid she gets a taste of that or she shuts down and has to have a cry for the rest of the month.

What a dreadful person to be surrounded by 24/7

Reactions: 31

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Wow, Alfie didn't put Zoe on his shoulders to put the star on the top of the tree this year 😲 he struggled to get it on straight, and Zoe asks if he wants her to get it, he says no, you're shorter than me, she says "no, but you could hold me" and he straight up ignores her 🤣 so much for tradition!

• Wow
  • Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to think of that beautiful AGA that has never seen a home cooked meal in it.

😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha

pineapple9

I felt really sorry for Zoe (and Raya) in Raya's video. Alfie seemed like a nightmare when he was daily vlogging.
Honestly Alfie is such a dick, calls himself "Mr. Daily Vlog", pretending like he invented it. He claims that "he purposefully didn't put Zoe in thumnails" and Zoe's like "eeeem yeah, you purposefully do put me in thumbnails!" He talks so much shit, it's almost unbearable.
Also Zoe's story about Alfie being pissed at her for uploadig Vlogmas an hour earlier than him. He clearly thinks that is the reason her videos got more views and she was more successful than him. No shitface, it's 'cause you're annoying, stupid and have the looks and IQ of a potato.

• Heart

Lilys

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice this woman in her vlog? She kept covering her face because Zoe kept filming. How do these people have no social awareness whatsoever? Just because they don’t mind being plastered all over the internet, doesn’t mean everyone else wants that too. 1992FAF4-5813-4A0B-B2EF-86E64E10D5DD.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
He makes her look like a damn fool dressed like that. Especially when he's dressed relatively normal. You just know he said she'd look more cool or attractive dressed in baggy clothes 🤦 someone take that girl away from him and slap some sense into her
Anyone else hate all this lounge shit, she’s giving me prison vibes with the outfit

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
In Alfie's vlog today "watching the sunset together"
A: I shouldn't have worn these clothes today, wearing this tracksuit has literally just made me feel that I just don't want to do anything productive, I just purely wanna chill.
Z: Weeeelcome to myyyyyyy world! Ahahahahaha!

Self aware Zoe?

Also in this same vlog he talks about how his school friends are all growing up and living their adult lives, doing well in careers and building their families, then back tracks and says actually none have kids yet and makes a solid point out of that with Zoe in the room haha.
Also when he said 'theres something I need to say I haven't said today'
zoe-'that im beautiful'?
Alfie-'that im really lucky...lucky that I live in Brighton'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30