Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I don't think Alfie doesn't want her to tag along his stupid trips (I said adventures previously because he thinks they are) but rather she doesn't want to go!

She's got anxiety. She freaks out on flying! She says she so scared! She rather sit in her living room in lounge wear. Boo.

Maybe we should do a bingo on what she'll do in NY.

Her dissing Alfie on eating soup for breakfast?
Does she think a sugary cereal would be better?
And why don't they have milk? What do they have in the stupid kitchen?

"I'm running Alfie my speciality bath."

You legit turn the tap on Zoe. And drop one of those chemically factory made bath bomb into water.
Alfie then gets out...

"Did you enjoy your bath?"
"No"

Always so grateful, isn't he

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Tulipschimneys

Lurker just popping in but if he did go to Tiffany’s I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some earrings in a small box to get her and the viewers hopes up! It would be cruel but I wouldn’t put it past him!

• Sad

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I just watched the decorating the xmas tree vlog. Only wanted to see the cringey star bit but another thing that stood out to me was when she was talking about the elf on the shelf when she has children, she was really getting excited talking about it and which elves she would use.. and Alfie says "it will probably be virtual reality elves (when we have children)" which to me was him saying children are waaaaaay in the future! AGAIN! Shes 30 soon ffs! He is such a nob head. I agree with you all and think she should ditch him. He is just a nob.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’m in NYC at the moment with my husband. Yesterday we did almost 30,000 steps, and we didn’t get a takeaway pizza 😂 it’s our third time here and we still don’t want to waste a moment by sitting in bed and/or playing cards.
The flight from Heathrow was 8 hours, it’s about 6 on the way back.
And yep it’s about 11 degrees today, very mild (Altho chucking it down) and tomorrow is going to be 17!! It’s really not cold.
If I see her over the next couple of days I will find it hard to not trip her up

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
How is she gonna get on that plane without Mark holding her hand? So a business trip for Alf and Lottie turned into a couples trip. Cannot imagine why. 🤔

• Haha

loopyjuice

It will always anger me how these clowns decided one day to mess about with a camera, record themselves talking bollocks or doing some boring tag challenge like ANYONE IN THE WORLD could do, and they struck lucky and have obscene amounts of money in the bank just from that. They do fuck all and they caught a lucky break just from sitting in front of a camera and showing clothes off. They do nothing to inspire, encourage or even respect their young audience other than expect them all to fawn over them. Just... because they turned a damn camera on all those years ago. They don’t deserve ANY of this. So many talented actors and singers out there trying to catch a break, going to audition after audition and working so hard for it, I know this bc I have several friends in this industry and it can be disheartening not getting the response you want from hard work but do they sit and fester on the couch and claim anxiety/illness from one set back? Does anyone else in the world with normal jobs and families do that? No. These two need to get a grip, get their lives together and realise that they’re beyond irrelevant. Never even been interesting tbh, like I said, they just got lucky.

• Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
So today she ate a waffle (as everyone else ate a proper meal), cheesecake and then went and bought cakes. How is she surviving.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well tbh I'm a psychiatrist and I think it's pretty evident Zoe has never seen one. I think she did go to therapy with someone but was never seen by a medical doctor.

She has sooooo many issues. If she was my patient I would honestly suggest a hospital stay for a week's cause she's that much to change.

S Club 7, pizza, cocktails named Zoe Alfie and Nala lol

Poppy's blog post for the wedding will read like:

"Nala/Buzz were dressed up in top hats and bow ties which was totes adorbs. They provided pizza/jacky p's which was a-okay with me!"

• Haha
  • Sick

pineapple9

Had a bit of catching up to do 'cause I was so busy all week and MY GOD, where do I start... To me these past few days it has crystallized how toxic Zalfie's relationship is. That porridge situation had me absolutelly shocked. I couldn't believe how Zoe immediately changed her mind when Alf said he didn't like it. It is disturbing how he has so much power over her that she cannot even have her own opinion about liking porridge? It was so unsettling and horrific to watch. Also Zoe being excited and happy about drawing a bath for Alfie, then Alfie being a fucker as always when Zoe asks if he liked it. Him constantly being annoyed at her, calling her names like 'granny' etc... I knew the state of their relationship wasn't near anywhere perfect, but it is far worse than I expected and these daily vlogs make this so so obvious.
GIRL, please run! I don't like Zoe and it's disgusting how she ruins the planet, scams her fans and is just overall a lazy bitch. But honestly, no one deserves to be treated like that. And that is ON camera - can you image how Elf is treating her off camera? Makes me sick thinking about it... And then all of their minions commenting "relationshipgoalzzzzzz" every time just make the situation worse. Maybe Zoe doesn't even realize how shitty Alf treats her. It is obvious that her mental health issues at the moment come from this dead relationship. She would thrive if she left him imho.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Zoe will have her taken out and get herself a “Melissa” replacement that has no interest in Alfie 🙂

(I assume at least one person understands 🤣🤣)

OG Zalfie skater boy!

He was a boy
She was a.... grown ass woman 🙄
Can I make it any more....weird as fuck
He was a twat
She did fuck all 🤷‍♀️
stayed. in. bed. all. day....
He wanted her subs,
But she'd never tell , Secretly she wanted his and as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
When they heard of Zalfie they muttered “fuck knows”
Dead

he was a condom hat boy, she said are you CoSy boy

• Haha
  • Heart

Horatio

VIP Member
Wow I wonder how much of himself and Zoe Alfie will be trying to mould into carbon copies of lottie and Zack by the end of this trip.

On the subject of the weird power dynamic between them, I noticed in I think Zoe’s day 1 but may have been Alfie’s, when they were walking through the park and she said “it smells of soil” he completely changed the tone and pitch of his voice to say “we are in a park” in the most babyish and condescending way. I also realised he actually does that a lot. I don’t think he has any respect for her at all and while he may love her in some ways, without respect the relationship is very unhealthy.

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 7 (5) - Packing for New York & Decorating the Tree

They are in Brighton. They go into a jewelry store and Alfie ignores Zoe the entire time. They go to breakfast with Sean and Poppy.

Breakfast tour!
Poppy's is too spicy and Zoe tells us what everyone has ordered. They talk about caffeine and Poppy can't figure out how to drink out of Zoe's cup.

Boots tour!

They go to Boots and buy things they must already have in their house. No way they don't. All the travel essentials. They travel so much how to they not have travel essentials. More like a chance to look at the Zoella shelf. Alfie and Sean play with a breast pump because they are infants so it's definitely for them and so silly.

They did more shopping at Zara because Zoe needs more clothes obviously but didn't video because that's not a brand deal or Zoella line plug.

They are back at home talking about eating lunch and Zoe can no longer finish any of her words. She must be too exhausted from the difficult and strenuous morning of going out to breakfast and shopping.

Zoe plays with Nala for once.

Tree tour!

They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is. They talk about whether or not they have time to puts lights on and decorate tonight after Alfie's game, they don't want to put off til the next morning.

Ornament tour!

You know what they could have done. Decorate the tree while they are talking instead of sitting there talking about underwear and whether or not they will have time to decorate.

Packing tour!

Finally time to decorate the tree. They don't know if Alfie can get into the US tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can't! Alfie hangs out - watchin the boxin, while Zoe decorates.

They thought they are done but they forgot to put on the tree! No shoulder stand this year although she does offer to let Alfie hold her so she can do it though.

She is apparently planning to vlog tomorrow on the flight so she promises either the most boring vlog ever or great! Let's take a poll and see which one we think it will be.

• Haha
  • Sick

CreepySheepy

Her tiredness actually repulses me. Why did she fall asleep at my kids bedtime when she did fuck all with her day?! All she ever goes on about is how tired she is, how she might nap, how she’s all cozyyy. Her organs must be shutting down from the lack of movement and shite she consumes
Personal opinion: I think there are a lot of reasons. Part of it could be depression, which definitely makes you tired. Part of it could be due to a poor diet, all that pizza and sweets is a perfect recipe for sugar rushes, crashes, and a general lack of energy to do things, deficites of certain things like iron, b-12, and other nutrients can definitely influence/cause chronic fatigue. Part of it is a lack of exercise. I think when you just sit around all day and don't "get your blood moving" as my mom refers to it, you tend to feel groggy and sleepy during the day, and then when she is actually doing something she is not used to the effort and gets tired a lot more quickly. She has a lifestyle that is full of reasons for her chronic tiredness.

Reactions: 25

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Was it Alfie who said he couldn’t buy a ring in the UK without being seen? Who the fuck is he kidding? He’s a washed up has been! If he really wanted to he could book a private appointment at a jewellers. He just doesn’t want to!

Reactions: 25

clueless

Chatty Member
Exactly! Imagine Zoe watching it and then if he did propose she would know he only got it in New York to save money and not to remember a great trip, because if that was the reason he would have proposed to her whilst they were there!
Surely a ring would be something you would want to spend a bit more money on if money wasn’t an issue, which it obviously isn’t for them.
Absolutely! And yes I agree, a ring is - hopefully! - a once in a lifetime purchase, one of the most special things you will ever buy. Surely if you loved someone so much that you wanted to marry them, you'd be happy to splash out on a special ring, especially as you say, money is no object for them. You would want your loved one to have the best ring you could get them. We all know he has no issue wasting his money on absolute crap, so to be concerned about getting it on the cheap is a bit of an insult if you ask me! If I were Zoe, I'd be offended.

I really hope he doesn't propose though... not because I take pleasure in seeing her disappointed, but because I really don't think his heart is in the right place. It just wouldn't be right. The way he treats her and how he speaks to her, shows how little he respects her - it's questionable whether he actually still loves her at all. He appears to have checked-out of their relationship quite some time ago, so a proposal would definitely be for all the wrong reasons. But sadly, I think she would be absolutely delighted, even though she would most likely know it's a strategic career move, she'd try to ignore that and bury her head in the sand.

Reactions: 24