Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is a leap year next year maybe zoe can propose intsead cause that's the only way she will be getting a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her being so astounded by the sugar in the coke was hilarious. She eats cake pops and raw cookie dough for her “meals”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just seeing that Zoe doesn't follow Niomi.. did she not follow her before, or has this news made her unfollow?! She hasn't even 'liked' the engagement announcement photo.

It must be so awkward in Chez Zalfie every time someone they know gets engaged 😬

Reactions: 9
So Niomi got an engagement ring, what about Alfie boiiii 🤣🤣
Awww I'm so happy for niomi. But wow, they've been together less time than Zoe and Alfie... Says it all really. If someone wants to really do it, they will.

Reactions: 17
Hahahaha I knew that Niomi would get engaged. Hopefully all of this disappointment pushes her to take control of her own life and stop relying on a 26yr old tory twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her being so astounded by the sugar in the coke was hilarious. She eats cake pops and raw cookie dough for her “meals”.
why was she so surprised, its not like coke is advertised as healthy. Her diet is 90% sugar anyway.

Reactions: 6
Has Zoe never read a food label before? Shocked at sugar content, isn't sure what Energy is (its just calories in either/both kcal and kj), shocked that they don't display the entire amount. Huh??!

Has Zoe never read a food label before? Shocked at sugar content, isn't sure what Energy is (its just calories in either/both kcal and kj), shocked that they don't display the entire amount. Huh??!
Probably not I mean I doubt you get food labels on food from Deliveroo. 😆

• Haha
It really does! Not many couples are together for as long as they are without at least being engaged. Many would have met their partner, got engaged, tied the knot and maybe even have a baby in that length of time!

It's bound to wind her up, but she'll pretend to be the cool, laid-back girl who doesn't care.
I've been with my husband 5 years in march, engaged after 1 year and now been married for a year with a 2 month old 🤷

Screenshot_20191215_182716_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno if there's something wrong with me, but I have been with my boyfriend 6 years and I genuinely don't want to get engaged/married/have kids. I'm the kind of girl zoe is pretending to be..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I dunno if there's something wrong with me, but I have been with my boyfriend 6 years and I genuinely don't want to get engaged/married/have kids
Nothing wrong with you, I’m going further and further away from being married or having kids 😂 society is just built on making people think they’re weird if they don’t conform 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing wrong with you, I’m going further and further away from being married or having kids 😂 society is just built on making people think they’re weird if they don’t conform 😂
My boyfriends Belgian and the only reason I'd marry him is to escape Brexit! Marriage is not as necessary as it was 30 years ago, I think a lot of people see it as a contract or an assurance of being together for the rest of their lives. But you don't need marriage for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her lastest IG Daniel Wellington #AD she hasn't even bothered to get herself a manicure.. :rolleyes: Anyway DW watches are NAFF.

Reactions: 4
I think its different if both partners don't want to get married have children. There is nothing wrong with that but Zoe has been very vocal over the years about wanting to get married and have a baby

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.