Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the time that they have been together Tanya and Jim have got married and divorced, Louise has got divorced found another guy and had a baby, Niomi has split from Marcus and is now engaged about to move abroad and even her manager has got married. If I were Zoe I would be feeling pissed their lives have not changed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
In the time that they have been together Tanya and Jim have got married and divorced, Louise has got divorced found another guy and had a baby, Niomi has split from Marcus and is now engaged about to move abroad and even her manager has got married. If I were Zoe I would be feeling pissed their lives have not changed at all.
Yes but they were going out with Men not a 24yr old boy. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nothing beats getting a NALA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really does sound crazy (also just sad) when you lay it all out like that

Reactions: 23
It really does sound crazy (also just sad) when you lay it all out like that
It really does! Not many couples are together for as long as they are without at least being engaged. Many would have met their partner, got engaged, tied the knot and maybe even have a baby in that length of time!

It's bound to wind her up, but she'll pretend to be the cool, laid-back girl who doesn't care.

Reactions: 17
they are so boring that they talked about caffeine for like 5 minutes straight... I was like duck sake, move on...

I was “ready” to be engaged about a year before my fiancé was, but we talked it through, and I was ok with waiting because I knew his general timeline and because we had logistical things we both agreed we wanted to deal with before adding a wedding to the mix. But still, I got those pings of sadness when friends got engaged/married who had been together for less time. I can’t imagine being READY for several years, with all of those things happening to my friends, and still seeing no movement in my relationship.

I’d like to think they have these talks and are at least on the same page, but Zoe’s clear excitement/anticipation that the engagement was happening on her birthday in NYC makes it seem like they really don’t. She clearly thought it was going to happen. But now, that was nearly 2 years ago, with still no proposal... it wouldn’t have been such a red flag if she thought it was happening, but then it turned out it happened a few months later. Maybe she thinks he’ll change his mind or he’s bluffing to throw her off his trail

if Zach proposes to Lottie, maybe Alfie will finally follow suit :ROFLMAO:

It really does! Not many couples are together for as long as they are without at least being engaged. Many would have met their partner, got engaged, tied the knot and maybe even have a baby in that length of time!

It's bound to wind her up, but she'll pretend to be the cool, laid-back girl who doesn't care.
I still think the thing that will finish her off is when Poppy&Sean or Joe&Dianne get engaged before her and Alfie.Like it’s one thing when it’s your friends but close family is another thing.

Reactions: 28
And you know she checks it obsessively and not in the casual way like she tried to portray in her NY Vlogmas.

I get food is one of the highlights of a trip but the fact all Zoe could manage to eat the ENTIRE trip was excess carbs and sugar. Gorl... I don’t recall her having a single piece of vegetable.

Her saying they did so much on their trip is really sad. A good chunk of it was wasted at the hotel and the air bnb. Yes, I get that’s a lot for her considering she rarely leaves her house but how delusional to think she did quite a bit. There wasn’t one instance where she ventured on her own either. It just shows you how much she doesn’t challenge herself and expects her circle to encourage this level of laziness. Being sheltered and an helpless idiot at 30 is not cute. Not when she has the money and means. Not when she doesn’t have any physical ailments or life debilitating disease that truly prevents her from being active.

I’m also in the camp that when Zoe tried to knock out Lotty with her umbrella that was not an “accident”. I’m not saying it was intentional either but she didn’t seem too bothered when she did whack Lotty. I don’t recall her apologizing to her as well. Just laughing it off.

Reactions: 1
29 and still acts like a 16 year old in an 80 year old woman's body. any normal person with her money would be eating well, working out with a trainer, and on the career front she'd slowly transform her content into something more mature.

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it so many times before but my ex would always say he wanted us to have a baby and get married. It never happened and we were together for over 10 years (plus on/off for 4 before that). I dumped him and he did the whole “I saw us being together forever” speech but actions speak louder. I’ve since met someone new and made more progress in a year then we did in 14.

Reactions: 21
I was “ready” to be engaged about a year before my fiancé was, but we talked it through, and I was ok with waiting because I knew his general timeline and because we had logistical things we both agreed we wanted to deal with before adding a wedding to the mix. But still, I got those pings of sadness when friends got engaged/married who had been together for less time. I can’t imagine being READY for several years, with all of those things happening to my friends, and still seeing no movement in my relationship.

I’d like to think they have these talks and are at least on the same page, but Zoe’s clear excitement/anticipation that the engagement was happening on her birthday in NYC makes it seem like they really don’t. She clearly thought it was going to happen. But now, that was nearly 2 years ago, with still no proposal... it wouldn’t have been such a red flag if she thought it was happening, but then it turned out it happened a few months later. Maybe she thinks he’ll change his mind or he’s bluffing to throw her off his trail

if Zach proposes to Lottie, maybe Alfie will finally follow suit :ROFLMAO:
I had the same situation as you with my fiancé, but we also talked it through and I knew he wasn't just fobbing me off, and we were engaged in the next year. We also hadn't been together as long as Alfie and Zoe have. I too felt those pangs of envy when other people in shorter relationships were making plans, so I can't imagine how Zoe feels, it would be awful. Even if they do talk about it (which I doubt!), I think Alfie would lead her on or manipulate her. It's like the carrot and stick.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.