Zoe Sugg #10 Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg #11 "CoSella": All I Want for Christmas is You(r Ad Money, My Excuses, and No Work)

Reactions: 15
Oh GOD not another book please stop trying to be an author charity shops don't need more dross to clutter their shelves.

I used to work in an Oxfam bookshop and her books would be donated every week and sit on the shelves for the alloted time until they were binned. In the end I would just chuck them straight in the sacks for pulping there was no point even trying to sell them NO ONE WANTS THEM.

Save the trees...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I found a comment of hers very manipulative in her video...

She said something like: "I know you guys would understand be like take a break if I am having a bad day" or something along the lines of that. It is like reverse psychology. Her minions might be mad at first but seeing Zoe say that they'll say that may make them change their opinion without realising.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I found a comment of hers very manipulative in her video...

She said something like: "I know you guys would understand be like take a break if I am having a bad day" or something along the lines of that. It is like reverse psychology. Her minions might be mad at first but seeing Zoe say that they'll say that may make them change their opinion without realising.
It was even worse - she also said “....because you’re all so lovely.” Implying that anyone questioning her is not lovely. It’s such obvious manipulation, sometimes if I want to persuade a friend to do something for me because I don’t want to I’ll say “oh please can you be the one who does the washing up. It’s just you’re so good at it, much better than I am” - but of course I’m saying it as an obvious joke and we are both laughing at the manipulation.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Seems like Zoe is giving sly ads for Cafe Nero in the new vlogmas, mentioned numerous times.

I may just have a bee in my bonnet about general influencers now - I assume most things they say/do is because they will be getting paid in some way...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Over on Alfie's thread people are saying the New York trip is #AD #Gifted, paid for by Mini. Lmao so much for a potential ring for Zozeebo then

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.