Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elessar

Is she kidding? She’s so weak and pathetic she can’t ride her bike up a (non existent) slope? And she actually says this like it’s kinda cute and funny?

F2A1766F-2D34-452B-82B3-AF5BA3536EBD.png

ABA5C642-9F9D-4F88-93AA-7C7ED56B3B29.jpeg

Oh and this. Of course she has to get a mention in of how petite and slim she is, despite it being totally irrelevant to the comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Dandelion

Oh do tell....

This is going back a few years but I remember she specifically made comments about how she really didn’t like Lily Melrose and called her a bitch which I found quite shocking (at the time). Then she was bitching about that Poppy girl that was in Dailymix bootcamp, who apparently had been talking to Tanya Burr about how she was going to be signed to Gleam. Zoe basically just scoffed at the comment and said she found her really annoying and there was no way gleam we’re going to sign her. It was just really obvious that she loved to openly bitch about people and no one really shunned her for it. Not so cute and innocent as she likes to portray, but I’m pretty sure we all see through that!

Other things that stood out:
  • Everyone was lovely except Tanya B who I found really uncomfortable to work with. She had such a stand offish attitude and came across as really stuck up. Jim on the other hand was charming!
  • Zoe and Alfie were so full on with PDA it was pretty embarrassing considering their age. Alfie kept grabbing her boobs in public which was v awkward and I remember thinking it was pretty immature.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Dandelion

Usually just a silent reader here but thought I’d chime in on this one. I worked with the British YouTube gang back in the day as a makeup artist, and can confirm Zoe made many bitchy comments about other youtubers during that time. *shock*
It was a surreal experience for me as I was also an avid viewer (they didn’t know that), so I got to see their off-camera personalities.

• Wow
Reactions: 52

hannah123

VIP Member
Who is she kidding that people ask if her parents are in😂😂😂 she might not look 30 but she doesn’t look 14. She could do with some therapy as a birthday present.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Probably going to be a bit of an unpopular opinion but I do feel sorry for her there. If that was me it would be a slap in the face if my boyfriend wanted me to overhaul my entire look for someone who isn't "me". I don't know what id feel more hurt at - the fact that he doesn't understand "me" (Zoe) enough to know I wouldn't wear stuff like that or that he was basically saying 'I don't like you now'. And all that about him trying to choose what she wore. Okay, so she's saying she gave him permission, but it's bloody sad. If that was me I'd be giving billy littlebollocks a thump in his Horsey mouth, how dare he try and control what she wears. She's not some sort of Barbie doll he can change the look of when he gets bored, FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She doesn't sound genuine at all. Like she's putting on this cute, bubbly persona. He accent is weird too. I believe she is fake on social media(including youtube). Real Zoe is probably bitchy and controlling. Not as nice as she pretends to be.
To me... ‘real zoe’ is the girl who heard two girls talking about Alfie in a bathroom and was like ‘ohhh hi’ to make them feel awkward and then continued bitching about them on the video when she got back to the car.
I’ve always got mean girl vibes from her. I know her old tweets were from years ago but I don’t think she’s changed much

Reactions: 45

eucalyptus

i dont think ive ever come across someone who claims to be obsessed with HP but hasn't even properly read the books

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Horatio

VIP Member
^Not a chance, this girl can’t stomach a hint of the softest constructive criticism. Look how she’s responded to her various controversies. The first time (ghost writing) she completely disappeared from the internet seemingly in utter shock that she had received some negative attention. And when she returned she adopted this world weary sweeping hatred of the press like some a lister chased by paps for years, phone hacked etc that she still has. All for something that was entirely true, and not that unusual.

When she first spoke about Girl Online I fully assumed she had a ghost writer. Sure it turned out to be a shock for the tween fan base but it would have been so easy to fix with a line about learning from her mistake and some patronising apologies to the kids who misunderstood. Instead the girl logs off twitter AND NEVER COMES BACK. She also couldnt handle a holiday to new York for her boyfriends birthday despite everything already being paid for. And most immature of all, she never really addresses the issue properly again. (Showing the writing process with her editor for book 2 was such an elephant in the room situation)

The calendar scandal was much worse so I guess she had no choice but to address it, though she would have much rather pushed it under the rug. Taking no responsibility, was the most cowardly and immature position imaginable. The ‘girl boss’ had no understanding that if it’s your name on the box and your name that gets the royalties , your name must also accept the blame. Claiming she didn’t chose the price was such a pathetic move - like a little kid pointing at another saying “he did it”
Whether it was true was irrelevant - you're the boss. Either you approved the price or you didn’t give it the attention you should have- either way you are to blame.

Sorry I don’t know what caused this rant. Only it is striking when you think about these events how awfully she’s dealt with them. People show their l true character when they face tough times and these ones say so much about her. That bubbly girl next door wouldn’t think twice pushing you down the stairs if she thought it would break her fall, you know ? I guess there are other scandals like hello world but I think I’ve made my point . Sorry for waffling !

Reactions: 42

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
As a glasses wearer (contacts aren’t an option for me) it really bugs me that her and that lump wear them for style etc! And she has picked a frame that makes her look like Velma from scooby doo
People with perfect eyesight wearing glasses pisses me off so much. They'll never know the true inconvenience of glasses, waking up in the morning unable to see, glasses steaming up when drinking/walking in a hot place, lenses getting smeary, getting dry eyes from over wearing contacts, the fucking cost! Argh, I'd use real glass to cut her fucking eyes out.

Also why does she think it's cute to be frail and weak. It's disgusting. She's going to get awful osteoarthritis when she's older. What a sad life she must have to have 'being smol and weak' as one of her main personality traits. Go to the fucking gym and lift some weights you sad twat.

Reactions: 42

Blubs

Found it here, from 14:42 onwards...SUCH a bitchy demeanour. OK, calling someone an asshole isn't nice but I would've probably laughed about it and I'm 7 years younger than Zoe...
I know this has been talked about before (in the past on gg) but I still found it laughable that they're preaching about spreading love, whilst being extremely passive aggressive with that bitchy smile.

You absolutely can judge someone without knowing them personally - judging isn't always a bad thing, but you can gather an idea of someones character, or have an opinion on their actions, even criticize them. If we only were allowed to have an opinion if we knew someone, so many things wouldn't work (politics, authors, movies etc)

I personally feel the "spread love, always be nice" attitude, whilst all well and good, isn't for the real world. Yes be positive and kind, but also be aware of others and the things around you. Life isn't some squeaky clean bubble where everyone is nice where lambs frolic beside you and the birds sing. It's naive to think that. Especially when being bitchy whilst preaching it.

Reactions: 37

Dr Marten

If Zoe were to get pregnant soon (she won’t) then I reckon Alfie will continue to pull away from her, to the extent that he moves out. He would not be a father at all. Hes too busy copying other guys with their hats and ‘photography’.

However, once his friends start to get engaged/married, then he will copy and do the same. Once they start to have kids, he’ll want kids. He’s not his own person & he doesn’t know who he is, since hes grown up watching and copying other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 37