Zoe Sugg #10 Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds very similar to alfies intro of saying he may do it he may not, depends if he can be arsed and making out that he wasn’t going to do it but he’s going to as a big favour for all his fans
their friends enable the duck out of them, it’s clear her relationship with gabby was never going to work because they’re so similar in personality.
the “office” is full of yes men and poppy and mark are toxic for people like Zoe and Alfie.

she was going to arrange a trip away but she just didn’t get around to it.... sad face *I'm so depressed*

but they’re going to new York next week.... oh THATS ok then 🙄
It’s such a pity you couldn’t fit in 2 trips in 14 days because of “depression”

now way they’re going alone!!! They don’t do anything alone.

Reactions: 15
Money can’t buy happiness (but let us try, eh!) She can afford herself the world, yet forever sits at home. Her ‘saggy cheekbones & saggy butt’ seems to be the new Zoe. I could never repeat watch her old vlogs. Why? Ppl need to wake up & move on. However does look like someone who has went through a traumatic experience. Too much bad counseling? Not sure if she’s been getting too many facials or maybe facial mask overuse has caused this. She also looks zapped & worn thin from Alfie. A childish man in the house who is getting his cake & eating it too. Imagine if Alfie was going on 30 & she was his age & here he was, constantly depressed & dragging his mood. I don’t normally feel bad for him, but he needs to move on fast or every day together is just going to get harder on the both of them. There’s no way they are in love! My husband proposed in Dec. in NYC. We were so young, in love, & carefree! If she’s this blue at 30, imagine 35-40! She should be cleaning up Cheerios & busy w/ babies to toddlers are her age. She mentioned she was on the pill. Hell no to estrogen messing up hormones! Make him wear a condom! That could be another reason why she can’t sort her head out. To anyone offended by my comment about babies, tough. That’s what she wants.

Reactions: 8
Money can’t buy happiness
It definitely can’t, but it gives you freedom to work on yourself and the opportunities so many don’t have to access top notch care.

she pays to speak to Rent A Psych dot com.

no sympathy for her at this point.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’s editing her vlogs. She really doesn’t do anything. But, one would think there would be proofreading?!?!

Reactions: 3
Zoe is the kinda person that if poppy or Sean got offered a full time job somewhere she'd be like "ooooh I'm so happy for you guyzzzz! but who's gonna come hang out with me everyday and go to the nail salon, what about all our trips and stuff?? awww, but I'm so happy for you!"

literally everything is about her

what she actually means by that vlogmas crap is... honestly I'm lazy and putting goals up for myself and actually working makes me feel sick and I cant do it so I want to put this out there just incase I get days where I cant be arsed filming because thats defo gonna happen. but I still want all the attention and praise that comes from filming these and if I do something really cool about myself and I look good, I'm gonna wanna show it so there will be some clips but I want to say this so that I have this to fall back on when I have days where my friends and boyfriend are actually out doing something and I'm alone in the house and cant pick up my camera because I have nothing exciting to show you when I'm not out with others

even her pathetic "not every day is sunshine and happy" preaching rant Is fake and made to look good. everything has to be so professional and vague and not at all like a human being who is actually living in the world doing stuff. zoe people would respect you a whole lot more if you sat down, cut the bullshit, swore a little and said "you know what guys, I'm getting so bleeping lazy. I know I know, its time to stop blaming it on my anxiety like I've done all these years, it's not healthy or okay for you guys to hear that, and I know I need a kick up the ass so basically I wanna thank you lot for sticking around while I try figure myself out... there will be some clips, but honestly dont know where I'm going or where this is heading cos I'm a bit lost and I'm not going to blame it on anything but myself" why does she find it so hard to actually not sugar coat everything with mental health, filters, squeaky clean, smiley, bullshit??? even on her instagram she said thanks for the lovely comments guys... what you should be saying is thanks for the people calling me out, I really needed that, time for me to grow up and do my work. these fake comments are exactly what enables her lazy behaviour and it needs to change.
rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Come on, has no one here called in sick 20 days a month for MH? OR has no one ever handed an assignment 3 days late due to MH?
I MEAN I ALWAYS tell my boss to WAIT A WEEK OR 2 BECAUSE I'm so sad.

I don't know what she's teaching all those teenagers watching and adoring her but it's not responsibility, ownership, self-improvement,work ethics.

It's practically, if you're lucky you might strike it rich and rot at home.
That's her life.

Her zoe.com relaunched was late, her vlogmas was late. All her vlogs were always months late..
HER biggest accomplishment for 2019 was to fill her porch with pumpkins and corn stalks.

Oh sorry, she also has that stupid film app

We need a new thread everyone...who has any good suggestion? make it something to do with her flopmas/admas

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Come on, has no one here called in sick 20 days a month for MH? OR has no one ever handed an assignment 3 days late due to MH?
I MEAN I ALWAYS tell my boss to WAIT A WEEK OR 2 BECAUSE I'm so sad.

I don't know what she's teaching all those teenagers watching and adoring her but it's not responsibility, ownership, self-improvement,work ethics.

It's practically, if you're lucky you might strike it rich and rot at home.
That's her life.

Her zoe.com relaunched was late, her vlogmas was late. All her vlogs were always months late..
HER biggest accomplishment for 2019 was to fill her porch with pumpkins and corn stalks.

Oh sorry, she also has that stupid film app

We need a new thread everyone...who has any good suggestion? make it something to do with her flopmas/admas
Annoys me how her and Alfie preach that all you have to do is follow your passion and you can be just like them. There are tons of youtubers who put more effort in and have better videos than them who probably make nothing. They were in the right place at the right time and their faces fit that’s all

Reactions: 13
What would she do if she had a normal 9-5 job and had to go in even on bad MH days (like the rest of us have to)???

At least vlogmas can be done at her own pace, from the comfort of her own home

Reactions: 9
4 mins into her vlogmas, I'm disgusted.

"I spent so much time editing 2 hours of footage everyday for vlogmas in the past and can't continue to do that forever."

I wonder what do she thinks of daily vloggers?

Poor you Zoe. You worked SO HARD FOR 24 DAYS A YEAR.

"Life isn't all happy everyday, vlogmas can't be happy everyday, otherwise it's orchestrated."

Who said anything about happy everyday.

But I guess life/vlogmas can be Admas everyday.

"I'm an advocate for MH but I was feeling like I didn't want to talk about my own MH.. Blah blah blah.. it's stupid..”

That's because you know your MH is due to your inactive life. AND THEN your inactive life makes the Mh worse..
Vicious cycle.

“I had a bad 1st Dec and a little cry, mostly worrying about Vlogmas."

You seriously want me to pity you sitting in that mansion but crying because you don't want to work.

Also did she have a BAD past few month because bf deserted her, like practically he was “moving forward” with all this adventures trips [not saying he made fantastic videos or didn't sell stupid stuff. but he legit like ran off instead of mopping around at home]

She's probably had panic attacks waking up alone in her mansion with nothing to do and wondering if her bf was fast heading in different direction from her.

Reactions: 22
4 mins into her vlogmas, I'm disgusted.

"I spent so much time editing 2 hours of footage everyday for vlogmas in the past and can't continue to do that forever."

I wonder what do she thinks of daily vloggers?

Poor you Zoe. You worked SO HARD FOR 24 DAYS A YEAR.

"Life isn't all happy everyday, vlogmas can't be happy everyday, otherwise it's orchestrated."

Who said anything about happy everyday.

But I guess life/vlogmas can be Admas everyday.

"I'm an advocate for MH but I was feeling like I didn't want to talk about my own MH.. Blah blah blah.. it's stupid..”

That's because you know your MH is due to your inactive life. AND THEN your inactive life makes the Mh worse..
Vicious cycle.

“I had a bad 1st Dec and a little cry, mostly worrying about Vlogmas."

You seriously want me to pity you sitting in that mansion but crying because you don't want to work.

Also did she have a BAD past few month because bf deserted her, like practically he was “moving forward” with all this adventures trips [not saying he made fantastic videos or didn't sell stupid stuff. but he legit like ran off instead of mopping around at home]

She's probably had panic attacks waking up alone in her mansion with nothing to do and wondering if her bf was fast heading in different direction from her.
She seemed to thrive without Alfie in the summer taking up running, had her mum round, spent some time with mark in London I think??

I remember on here we all started liking her a little bit for it. Alfie hasn’t been on adventures, he’s been on sponsored trips that make him money. He’s worse than zoe and not good for her. Why is he not taking her away even if it’s to a little cottage for a weekend, to see a show ( they can afford private boxes if she doesn’t want to be around people) for a romantic dinner...again, they have money go some place upmarket in London and there’s no way you’d get noticed

instead he’d rather hang out with his mates. I think if zoe got an older man, with a proper job or business and who wanted to settle down the same as she does, she’d thrive

Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice that in her insta story announcing she was doing Vlogmas, she said that she'd forgotton to announce it.

But in the vlog she said she'd spent the day worrying about it?

Reactions: 20
Alfie is just a very selfish and self-absorbed person

Any vlogs of her announcing her previous projects, I just got the impression that he didn't particularly care e.g. admitting he'd never even attempted to read any of her (ghost written) novels

If that was my partner, I'd feel so unloved

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that in her insta story announcing she was doing Vlogmas, she said that she'd forgotton to announce it.

But in the vlog she said she'd spent the day worrying about it?
Probably wanted to see how many minions protested to bring up her engagement.

Reactions: 2
Zoe is the kinda person that if poppy or Sean got offered a full time job somewhere she'd be like "ooooh I'm so happy for you guyzzzz! but who's gonna come hang out with me everyday and go to the nail salon, what about all our trips and stuff?? awww, but I'm so happy for you!"

literally everything is about her
Yeah she’s totally make them feel bad as punishment for daring to pursue a career away from her. It really can’t be healthy for both poppy and Sean to owe their whole ‘career’ to her. Maybe if they used the exposure then pursued their own thing it would be ok. But I guess they are too lazy, uncreative and even not really bothered..?. I wonder if it’s one of those awkward things that aren’t mentioned but everyone knows , or if they laugh about it.

If one of her harem did break away for a new job the other thing I guarantee she’d say is “oh I’m so happy for you. But I don’t think I’d be able to work in an office for someone else. I’m so impressed you are.”
She gave a version of that when Joe got waitresses. She’s so damn insecure. I hate people whose insecurities make them mean.

Reactions: 10
Zoe Sugg #11 tell Santa Christmas is cancelled, Mrs clause is staying in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah she’s totally make them feel bad as punishment for daring to pursue a career away from her. It really can’t be healthy for both poppy and Sean to owe their whole ‘career’ to her. Maybe if they used the exposure then pursued their own thing it would be ok. But I guess they are too lazy, uncreative and even not really bothered..?. I wonder if it’s one of those awkward things that aren’t mentioned but everyone knows , or if they laugh about it.

If one of her harem did break away for a new job the other thing I guarantee she’d say is “oh I’m so happy for you. But I don’t think I’d be able to work in an office for someone else. I’m so impressed you are.”
She gave a version of that when Joe got waitresses. She’s so damn insecure. I hate people whose insecurities make them mean.
Joe has always been so much more outgoing/normal than her

Reactions: 7
Oh she makes me mad.

I love Christmas but always get depressed about it moreso now that I am older and my kids are all grown and left home or at Uni and that both my parents have died.
I stress about if i have spent too much money or not enough. I wonder will all the kids make it back, where will they all sleep? And if they do, how bloody long are they gonna stay because no doubt they will all turn into brats and expect me to do everything?

And i am fat. So I eat some more.

However this year, as i can feel myself falling down that black hole head first; i have decided 3 things. I will walk my dog 5 times a day so we both get exercise and fresh air ( 2 good long walks and 3 mini ones) I will eat better and not diet but most importantly as i have more time on my hands now, yesterday i applied to be a volunteer befriender with the elderly.

I am not doing it to look good, for likes or comments because in fact it is quite selfish of me in that ultimately i am doing it for my own mental health however on the plus side many of the elderley are lonely and i am lonely so 2 birds one stone.

So she can sod off and have a pity party for one. I am not wasting anymore time on someone who wont help themselves when they are quie capable of doing so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh she makes me mad.

I love Christmas but always get depressed about it moreso now that I am older and my kids are all grown and left home or at Uni and that both my parents have died.
I stress about if i have spent too much money or not enough. I wonder will all the kids make it back, where will they all sleep? And if they do, how bloody long are they gonna stay because no doubt they will all turn into brats and expect me to do everything?

And i am fat. So I eat some more.

However this year, as i can feel myself falling down that black hole head first; i have decided 3 things. I will walk my dog 5 times a day so we both get exercise and fresh air ( 2 good long walks and 3 mini ones) I will eat better and not diet but most importantly as i have more time on my hands now, yesterday i applied to be a volunteer befriender with the elderly.

I am not doing it to look good, for likes or comments because in fact it is quite selfish of me in that ultimately i am doing it for my own mental health however on the plus side many of the elderley are lonely and i am lonely so 2 birds one stone.

So she can sod off and have a pity party for one. I am not wasting anymore time on someone who wont help themselves when they are quie capable of doing so.
she has the money and time to access the best treatments and talking therapies for MH that are out there. she is so ungrateful

Reactions: 6
On the 12th day of christmas zoella gave to me...
12 instagram ads
11 mental health rants
10 christmas movies
9 banana loaves
8 pizza dinners
7 cringy captions
6 grinch selfies
fiiiiiiveeee sponsored riiiingsss
4 gifted trips
3 blog posts
2 pecks from alfie
and an overpriced xmas tree

xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.