Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, I missed have missed her talking about it but why is she wanting jaw surgery??!!
She put up a story a few days ago saying she wants to improve the look of her jaw/double chin (zoes words) and asked for recommendations to coincide with her braces being done.

Reactions: 1
She put up a story a few days ago saying she wants to improve the look of her jaw/double chin (zoes words) and asked for recommendations to coincide with her braces being done.
Ah thanks ! I wouldn’t have thought she would have been the type for that tbf

The photo that Zoe posted on her feed today in a black wig is pretty striking, she looks really pretty.

I think she suits natural hair colours more than most of the colourful ones that she does (minus the blue/purples which I do like on her). It would be nice to see her with a darker hair colour in future.

Reactions: 6
Heard George is cheating on her with a girl he works with. Not sure if she has just dealt with it or is trying to keep up appearances so she's ignoring it. He's definitely a sleaze and there's proof he was playing away, it would explain her sudden change in attitude before one of the DJ sets and she said she was having a bad time.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Heard George is cheating on her with a girl he works with. Not sure if she has just dealt with it or is trying to keep up appearances so she's ignoring it. He's definitely a sleaze and there's proof he was playing away, it would explain her sudden change in attitude before one of the DJ sets and she said she was having a bad time.
Wow. do you know them??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We’re gonna need receipts 🤪

Reactions: 6
I do feel for her. All the selfies she's taken etc and feeling insecure. I love the photo of her with the black wig. I mean to me they don't seem like a normal couple every photo is very staged and you never see content of daily life no more. Like going for a meal or gig etc.

Reactions: 5
I do feel for her. All the selfies she's taken etc and feeling insecure. I love the photo of her with the black wig. I mean to me they don't seem like a normal couple every photo is very staged and you never see content of daily life no more. Like going for a meal or gig etc.
Yeah. When someone has to constantly post about their ‘amazing partner’ it rings alarm bells. He always seemed like a sleaze to me. Hope she’s okay

Reactions: 11
Shouldn't she be isolating and not at the beach now Sajid Javid has tested positive? Saw she had photos with him on her Instagram the other night. Is that not close contact? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a good DJ but wow she is not good at 'vibing' and dancing as a DJ, just looks so clunky somehow.

Anyone else feel like she's overdoing it with stories of her dogs/her feeling poorly/her dogs being her saviour as of late? I feel like that's all she shares plus free tat, to keep up her presence on mailing lists.

I don't know what it is about her instagram presence that really irks me.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm biased cos I love dance music and the music she plays is terrible to me. So I don't understand what kind of festivals book her? I'm not familiar with UK festivals.

She doesn't use XDJs or CDJs in her videos at home so I highly doubt she knows how to dj properly... If she was serious about it she would buy proper equipment.