Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said it before but she is so relentless holier than thou it’s honestly painful.

Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party here but just wanted to get something off of my mind about Zoe that's been bugging me. Not sure if you all followed the Hannah Gale racial slur drama but I noticed Zoe was super vocal about calling Hannah out to apologise, make a statement and learn from what she did. Zoe posted across multiple platforms calling Hannah out (which was right to do, albeit she did go on and on and on like she usually does about stuff) the thing that's bothering me is again (not sure if you all followed Fleur De Force drama recently where she staged all her Instagram photos, lied on YouTube about being sad about her staycation being cancelled when in fact she was in Dubai with her family after we went in Tier 4 and non essential travel was banned) I was waiting for Zoe to say something about it as usually she is definitely one for jumping on the bandwagon and virtue signalling but no. Absolutely nothing. No asking Fleur where her apology was. No hounding Fleur on twitter and Instagram. Nothing. Not sure why I care so much but its really annoyed me how Zoe picks and chooses which drama she takes part in, which drama will make her look more popular without pissing off the big guns with her holier than thou attitude. Ugh. Rant over.

Reactions: 12
She definitely picks and chooses when to act righteous.

There’s a big question mark over whether lily melrose stayed in London for Xmas or went to her parents house (as she happily announced all her housemates did) and Zoe is still best mates with her.

Reactions: 6
She definitely picks and chooses when to act righteous.

There’s a big question mark over whether lily melrose stayed in London for Xmas or went to her parents house (as she happily announced all her housemates did) and Zoe is still best mates with her.
I also want to know why she hasn’t called Lily out for her disgusting use of fast fashion and excessive spending, especially during a pandemic, and Zoe seems passionate about stopping fast fashion

Didn’t she also go on holiday during summer? Probably doesn’t want to get called out about being a hypocrite. Pot, kettle....

I don’t follow her very closely, but I do follow her on Twitter, and she is so holier than thou.

Yeah that's...not how marketing works. Also she's talking about the home office ad that is trying to stop people having parties and I think their goal is to actually stop the parties, not do numbers on Twitter Zoe

Reactions: 2
Calling your chinese rescue dog, who was rescued from the meat trade, Sushi, is still one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. also, all that stuff about being a "dog mother" didn't sit right with me. just becasue you have an unhealthy attachment to your dogs doesn't make you a mother... the way she says her dogs "think this and thought this" is so creepy to me.

I totally agree about the dogs! It’s just so over the top, she really thinks she’s the messiah for rescuing them :ROFLMAO: Also it cant just be me who finds the slow reveal of stuff annoying?! Always so much build up for her hair colour/ the bag today on her stories....

I totally agree about the dogs! It’s just so over the top, she really thinks she’s the messiah for rescuing them :ROFLMAO: Also it cant just be me who finds the slow reveal of stuff annoying?! Always so much build up for her hair colour/ the bag today on her stories....
Totally agree, I don’t get why these ✨iNflUenCerS✨ think showing their new hair colour is such a big deal, like who do they think they are ffs 😂

Totally agree, I don’t get why these ✨iNflUenCerS✨ think showing their new hair colour is such a big deal, like who do they think they are ffs 😂
Every bleeping time Zoe does this, it drives me up the wall. It'll either be purple/blue/pink/red or any nearby shade. Her haircut is the same. WHYYYY does she have to do a ~BIG REVEAL~ every single time.

Good lord.

Also this happened a few weeks back but I forgot to post here -

Did anyone see her high horse rant about how she's such a good influencer because she only talks about products or companies she loves/supports/uses, never does any sponsored content for the money etc BUT THEN makes this high horse speech 100x worse by saying something along the lines of 'I would be living in a house twice the size if I took all the brand deals I was offered' and some other similar tit. She's always talking about how 'her house is so small' and how they can't afford to do a renovation all at once etc etc etc but I'm sorry, they're young people who bought a house near (?) London, it looks big, they just renovated their kitchen fully whilst they were also abroad on Holiday during the pandemic.. they also did their whole garden decking. She acts like they're struggling to get by and living in a tiny one bedroom apartment when they are obviously pretty bleeping comfy. Sure she could be living bigger and more luxurious if she was accepting every brand deal out there, as she said, but to me it came across as 'look at me being so honest boohoo giving up my potential quality of life to be honest to you guys'.

It really rubbed me the wrong way somehow. Her 'woe is me' about everything in her life gets a bit much, especially when she uses it as a way to suggest that it's all for her followers. In the end I think she's just salty she didn't rise to the ranks of some other UK influencers from the same era and is now pretending she didn't want all that because she's honest and has morals.

She's obviously richer than she acts. Especially if she has 600 pounds to spend on a Gucci bag at a sample sale 'unexpectedly'. Plus whatever she's now hiding as her 30th birthday present 'I keep things to myself' lol.

Reactions: 17
Every bleeping time Zoe does this, it drives me up the wall. It'll either be purple/blue/pink/red or any nearby shade. Her haircut is the same. WHYYYY does she have to do a ~BIG REVEAL~ every single time.

Good lord.

Also this happened a few weeks back but I forgot to post here -

Did anyone see her high horse rant about how she's such a good influencer because she only talks about products or companies she loves/supports/uses, never does any sponsored content for the money etc BUT THEN makes this high horse speech 100x worse by saying something along the lines of 'I would be living in a house twice the size if I took all the brand deals I was offered' and some other similar tit. She's always talking about how 'her house is so small' and how they can't afford to do a renovation all at once etc etc etc but I'm sorry, they're young people who bought a house near (?) London, it looks big, they just renovated their kitchen fully whilst they were also abroad on Holiday during the pandemic.. they also did their whole garden decking. She acts like they're struggling to get by and living in a tiny one bedroom apartment when they are obviously pretty bleeping comfy. Sure she could be living bigger and more luxurious if she was accepting every brand deal out there, as she said, but to me it came across as 'look at me being so honest boohoo giving up my potential quality of life to be honest to you guys'.

It really rubbed me the wrong way somehow. Her 'woe is me' about everything in her life gets a bit much, especially when she uses it as a way to suggest that it's all for her followers. In the end I think she's just salty she didn't rise to the ranks of some other UK influencers from the same era and is now pretending she didn't want all that because she's honest and has morals.

She's obviously richer than she acts. Especially if she has 600 pounds to spend on a Gucci bag at a sample sale 'unexpectedly'. Plus whatever she's now hiding as her 30th birthday present 'I keep things to myself' lol.
This. 100% this!

She was also able to afford a lavish wedding in LA and another in London - the girl is so oblivious to how privileged she is and it drives me absolutely insane! They clearly live a VERY comfortable lifestyle that a lot of people their age would be over to moon to have but she doesn't. stop. moaning. and. acting. like. she. deserves. more.

And yessssss - the constant egotistical *hair reveals* that just turn out to be the 200th shade of pink/coral she's had yet again, honestly bore me to absolute death.

Reactions: 15

The fact she also does the hair reveal on George as well 😂

Omg and also she makes her followers feel guilty for not liking every post she does - in particular ads.

And also... The twitch dancing. I'm going to unfollow on Instagram because it's just too cringe to watch. We get it... You're a 'DJ'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still has less than 70k followers on insta and averages around 1k likes per post. I think in her head she believes she is bigger...