Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her following is continuing to drop loool. Can’t cope with how much she keeps mentioning ✨iM a Dj dOnT yoU kNoW✨

Where does she mention NFTs? Looked at her story and didn't see anything.

Did I imagine that she uploaded a vlog a year ago saying she was wanting to upload more to YouTube and hasn't uploaded anything since?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m amazed she is still with George with everything he gets up to behind her back. I’m sure she must know. The commenter mentioning Jack might be right but she might only be trying to get a boost off of his fame. It would not be out of character.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m amazed she is still with George with everything he gets up to behind her back. I’m sure she must know. The commenter mentioning Jack might be right but she might only be trying to get a boost off of his fame. It would not be out of character.
What’s he getting up to?? She’s so adoring of him, always questionable when someone is constantly posting about what a great partner they’ve got

I’ve never got great vibes from George, I have to admit. Even before they were married. It always seemed to me that he acted like he was such a catch.

Reactions: 6
The way she takes so many selfies makes me question her insecurity with George. She's a beautiful girl and I love how alternative she is. I sort of cringe at how they dye their hair together though.

Reactions: 3
The way she takes so many selfies makes me question her insecurity with George. She's a beautiful girl and I love how alternative she is. I sort of cringe at how they dye their hair together though.
I'm not a George fan but I think the hair dye thing is pretty cute.

Honestly, whilst Zoe does some stuff that gets on my nerves, I think she's a good person and he's kinda punching with her. He also seems kinda cocky. I hope the rumours on this thread are untrue because she truly doesn't deserve to feel like that.

Reactions: 5
I'm not a George fan but I think the hair dye thing is pretty cute.

Honestly, whilst Zoe does some stuff that gets on my nerves, I think she's a good person and he's kinda punching with her. He also seems kinda cocky. I hope the rumours on this thread are untrue because she truly doesn't deserve to feel like that.
I really like Zoe, she can be a bit annoying or ungrateful and a bit tone deaf sometimes but I agree, she doesn't deserve to feel like that. Unfortunately what I've said about George isn't a rumour, it's true, but the way I found out makes it possible that she doesn't know unless she's seen this thread. I'm not spilling these secrets in this thread to make Zoe look or feel bad, it's to expose George as the arrogant sleaze that he is. Horrible person

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I really like Zoe, she can be a bit annoying or ungrateful and a bit tone deaf sometimes but I agree, she doesn't deserve to feel like that. Unfortunately what I've said about George isn't a rumour, it's true, but the way I found out makes it possible that she doesn't know unless she's seen this thread. I'm not spilling these secrets in this thread to make Zoe look or feel bad, it's to expose George as the arrogant sleaze that he is. Horrible person
I feel like she is insecure and knows. Maybe he does it whilst she's out DJing or at festivals. So sad she's a powerful and stunning girl. He's a road!

Reactions: 3
She posting a lot of “I’m strong” “do tit for yourself and no one else” etc memes atm. Hope she’s okay

Reactions: 2
Finally unfollowed today. She never interacts with her followers (I have replied to some of her stories in the past and not once has she ever ever engaged back to me on any of them) then she's posted these today - she's upset that she's missed messages from brands and a load of freebies. She'd do well to remember those freebies wouldn't be there if she didn't have a following.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn't it these peoples job to use social media and know how to use it?

Reactions: 11
Gutted she missed out on a sharing bag of chocolate. Thoughts & prayers hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her little djing IG reels make me cringe so much. How can a dj have such a lack of rhythm?!
god, it’s awful isn’t it? Have you seen her live, genuinely don’t know how she gets booked for shows, she acts like she’s never seen a deck before.

Ive heard her and her husband are on the rocks. Deff saw this coming with all the rumours of him having a wondering eye

Reactions: 1