Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard her and her husband are on the rocks. Deff saw this coming with all the rumours of him having a wondering eye
That's really sad if it's true. She's always spoken about how he's her rock and how supportive he is :(

Reactions: 1
Always red flag when someone has to constantly post ‘George and I…’, ‘George ran me a bath’,… would be a shame as I don’t think she has a big support circle, seems like once she found him she cut a lot of people off. Wonder who will keep the dogs

Reactions: 4
Always red flag when someone has to constantly post ‘George and I…’, ‘George ran me a bath’,… would be a shame as I don’t think she has a big support circle, seems like once she found him she cut a lot of people off. Wonder who will keep the dogs
It’s always such a sign of a relationship that is struggling and needs that external validation, isn’t it?

Shame she cut people off, she always seemed like she had a big circle of friends so seems silly on her part as you never know what can happen. Shame.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha new to the party but what’s this all about? Does she think she’s that big of a deal for media to care?
Every year she gets really obsessed with Eurovision and expects mainstream media to know who she is for some reason. I think she thinks she's Terry Wogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ she’s so entitled. Just because you’re a super fan of the Eurovision doesn’t mean anyone else wants to hear what you have to say about it... “like talking to a brick wall” maybe that’s because you’re practically a nobody??

Reactions: 18
I do find the Eurovision thing odd. People can like what they like, absolutely, but a lot of people like it. Why can she not just enjoy it as a fan?

Reactions: 4
I do find the Eurovision thing odd. People can like what they like, absolutely, but a lot of people like it. Why can she not just enjoy it as a fan?
Because she’s got such a warped perception of herself and thinks people would care about her angle on it.
Much like her ‘dj-Ing’ and how she thinks she’s at the point where she’s any good and that people would want to watch. Please.

Reactions: 10
Generally, I like Zoe but she does have an inflated sense of her own importance. I do actually think she would have a good perspective on Eurovision but people don't know her? It's not a personal slight that you aren't asked, it's simply that you aren't famous enough. She is asked on podcasts, to DJ related events, etc, so it's not like she's being ignored but she is just not famous enough for the big events or to be asked to write a think piece on the contest.

I think like you guys said, she does this with so many things and it's kinda frustrating because she's better than a lot of other influencers in the way she actually puts her money where her mouth is but her entitlement is really frustrating.

Reactions: 7
She’s had the same insta following for ages it seems, there’s no growth. And it’s under 70k so not a substantial number in the grand scheme. Imagine if someone on, say, love island this summer is a Eurovision megafan, hits 500k insta followers and next year the bbc ask them to contribute to their output. Zoe would hit the rooooooooof.

Reactions: 6
She’s had the same insta following for ages it seems, there’s no growth. And it’s under 70k so not a substantial number in the grand scheme. Imagine if someone on, say, love island this summer is a Eurovision megafan, hits 500k insta followers and next year the bbc ask them to contribute to their output. Zoe would hit the rooooooooof.
Problem is she's in her thirties now. The festival and alt crowd now having babies. Also the fashion world has changed. She used to do stuff at LFW and now you have to be super elite or popular to be there. Zoe has always been focused on her image and music... I mean that's fine but I don't think alot of people can pull off her style and alot of girls her age who used to be alt wouldn't rock that now. She has always been self entitled and whinging about not getting opportunities unlike others.

Reactions: 5
Took the words out of my mouth. I do like Zoe as she’s stayed some what authentic but she does really need a rebrand. She’s had the same following and engagement for years. She really should be growing. Maybe push for a radio show slot or something?

Reactions: 7
Took the words out of my mouth. I do like Zoe as she’s stayed some what authentic but she does really need a rebrand. She’s had the same following and engagement for years. She really should be growing. Maybe push for a radio show slot or something?
I think that’s it. Instead of complaining and waiting for things to land in your lap, go out and make things happen for you. I’m sick of this influencer ego where they think they’re entitled to every opportunity going, rather than seeking out things that interest them and building something for themselves.

Reactions: 10
guys just wanted to say that i started re-following zoe as a bit of a boredom induced hate follow and i actually find her totally ok now? like she's definitely a more-or-less a normie girl that thinks she's alt but i think she's coming off quite sweet tbh and i like that she is trying to be more of a proper DJ now. all the other influencer or wannabes i follow are so boring as they don't have anything going on except trying to be an influencer and you can really tell, whereas at least she is actually trying to do something outside of take photos of herself all day. also, i think her dogs & their backstories are super cute. definitely think something is going on with her husband, she used to always go on about him but now she doesn't really mention him aside from the odd pic. i mean, perhaps the honeymoon period is over and there's nothing more to it than that but i do think there's something off.

Reactions: 5
I'm dying at this. Take full credit for discovering these gems. They were there b fore you 'discovered' them and they will be there long after you've left. Absolute bore

• Haha
Reactions: 24