Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories today she's been gifted stuff from Batiste and Khiels. I already use both these products that she's been gifted and have done for years. What really bugs me about influencers and influencer marketing is that I pay hard earned cash for these items because I already like them and use them and it really puts me off and annoys me when influencers get this stuff gifted for free even though it's not a new product that needs promoting? The product already has repeat customers. Not sure what my point is here really just wanted to complain somewhere and because it's Zoe today she gets the rant on her thread 🙈

Reactions: 14
She still has less than 70k followers on insta and averages around 1k likes per post. I think in her head she believes she is bigger...
Yep, I stopped following her last year because she was being a bit holier than thou about other influencers but not really bringing anything new to the table herself really.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand how she can make any money? Do that many people really watch her twitch streams? Also saw she tweeted one of them she has a ‘special guest’ - none other than her husband, who cares what tracks he plays he’s not a DJ?!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand how she can make any money? Do that many people really watch her twitch streams? Also saw she tweeted one of them she has a ‘special guest’ - none other than her husband, who cares what tracks he plays he’s not a DJ?!
Her twitch streams are absolutely bloody fantastic and I hate myself for admitting it because she’s just SO unlikeable. But she doesn’t really speak in them so it’s all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blatant begging for free prescription glasses because ‘nothing suits her face’? Good lord woman... go to spec savers or ace & tate if you really want to be ‘cool’. You are not the first person with a round face buying glasses in the world.

I really hate it when influencers so obviously wait for freebies to be offered by asking a very specific question for a general recommendation for their very specific requirements.

Reactions: 10
I hate when Zoe does these black and white photos when having her hair done to keep the hair colour secret, she does it EVERY time!
No one cares!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to be so deep with her. Her Instagram story of her cake "it was made by a nurse we are very close to and it was so nice to order from her to give back in a little way 🥰" it's just a cake Zoe, you've bought a cake from someone who makes cakes. Where's the giving back? 😣 Or is t because it's not a blogger freebie this time and God forbid these people actually pay for something themselves 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does everything have to be so deep with her. Her Instagram story of her cake "it was made by a nurse we are very close to and it was so nice to order from her to give back in a little way 🥰" it's just a cake Zoe, you've bought a cake from someone who makes cakes. Where's the giving back? 😣 Or is t because it's not a blogger freebie this time and God forbid these people actually pay for something themselves 😮😮
Yeah, I saw this. The way she framed the statement, 'it's nice to give back' annoys me a little as it puts the focus on what a good deed she's done as opposed to actually promoting the worker so they can get more clients.

Would have been helpful to drop her @ and be like 'got this cake from a lovely friend of ours, a true super woman for running a business whilst working on the front lines of the NHS. Highly recommend if you're in the Essex area'. A nurse that we are close to is a weird statement too? Like why not say a family member or friend or if it is a nurse, 'a nurse who helped me with my treatment' seeing as she's open about her health issues.

Being pedantic but I think she has a tendency to do this quite a lot. I like Zoe more than most influencers and it's nice that she genuinely gives back but it does feel like she wants everyone to know that she's doing it. Like you can promote charities or people, like this cake maker, without trying to hype yourself up for doing it. I get the vibe from Zoe that she would do a lot of things she does anyway but that she really wants the clout for it.

Reactions: 12
She brought a cake from a nurse? Where's the giving back part? She got a cake didn't she? Honestly the idea that she bought it just because this individual was a nurse is a nice albeit patronising thought but to then declare that as if she's just done some good deed is so typical of her tbh 😂

Reactions: 6
I admire Zoe London just for her style and she proves to people you can still rock crop tops and alternative fashion in your thirties. But she is damaging her hair by getting it bleached and coloured all the time. She is naturally dark haired but she really needs to be careful as her hair is looking damaged! She rocks a Bob very well don't get me wrong but she's probably rocking it through all the hair dying she has done over the years which has damaged her hair.

I admire Zoe London just for her style and she proves to people you can still rock crop tops and alternative fashion in your thirties. But she is damaging her hair by getting it bleached and coloured all the time. She is naturally dark haired but she really needs to be careful as her hair is looking damaged! She rocks a Bob very well don't get me wrong but she's probably rocking it through all the hair dying she has done over the years which has damaged her hair.
Why has this post made me feel so old 😭😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
She's just put an AD (and blogpost) for a £120 'heatless' atomiser/diffuser on her story and is talking about how worth it it is. Girl, you got it as a PR gift...

Usually, no judgement but that's so ridiculously priced and you didn't even buy it?

Reactions: 9
I haven’t followed Zoe for years but she occasionally pops up on my timeline etc now and again. There’s something so unlikeable about her, she just has this “better than you”, “know it all” vibe to her. She thinks she’s super unique and she really isn’t.

Plus, when she DJ’s it’s just really cringe.

Reactions: 16
wait what happened on her story i missed it
she posted a couple of selfies with a filter which makes you look covered in tattoo’s, the filter is called ‘revenge’ on insta stories, and then she posted saying she removed them because someone told her the filter had nazi symbols in it, and asked everyone to report the filter. And then I think she must have received messages after saying this was bad against the artist of the filter. I looked at the filter and didn’t see any nazI or hate symbols, there was one that was similar, so I’m guessing people called her out that it was just similar and not the actual symbol ? Not too sure though

Reactions: 1