Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhhhhh

Wait, I missed have missed her talking about it but why is she wanting jaw surgery??!!
She put up a story a few days ago saying she wants to improve the look of her jaw/double chin (zoes words) and asked for recommendations to coincide with her braces being done.

Reactions: 1

Orangesocks182

wait what happened on her story i missed it
she posted a couple of selfies with a filter which makes you look covered in tattoo’s, the filter is called ‘revenge’ on insta stories, and then she posted saying she removed them because someone told her the filter had nazi symbols in it, and asked everyone to report the filter. And then I think she must have received messages after saying this was bad against the artist of the filter. I looked at the filter and didn’t see any nazI or hate symbols, there was one that was similar, so I’m guessing people called her out that it was just similar and not the actual symbol ? Not too sure though

xits_jjx

VIP Member
^ I’m sure she got her teeth done and that’s about it tbh, I think she thinks she’s super original but she isn’t.

Her twitch sets reminded me of @HanaTruly and a few other twitch DJs that escalated around the covid time period.

I wondered about George because she never posts about him but now I read on here he’s a serial cheater anyway!

I do think if she keeps up the Ibiza wannabe lifestyle she’ll end up with some lip and cheek filler eventually 🤪

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Ive heard her and her husband are on the rocks. Deff saw this coming with all the rumours of him having a wondering eye

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Anyone still think something is up between her and George? I feel like she used to share him often enough or say MY HUSBAND x y z. Her last garden post was 'I love my garden/patio/whatever' .. not even 'ours?'