Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Ive heard her and her husband are on the rocks. Deff saw this coming with all the rumours of him having a wondering eye
That's really sad if it's true. She's always spoken about how he's her rock and how supportive he is :(

Reactions: 1

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Considering she’s so big headed, Millie Cotton, who would be her colleague really, does just as well if not better

Ari-55

Is she still with George?
---
ETA: I find her twitch DJing very inspired by Hana who she does follow
I think so, she appears to have a wedding band on in recent pictures. I looked and she still follows him too but his account is private, maybe he doesn’t want a public online presence for whatever reason.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Have new rules be brought in regarding who can start a thread? I have started a thread on Sophie Milner before, quite a while ago, and have made posts on numerous threads since then but I have just gone to start a new thread today (for the very annoying Zoe London) and I can't see how to?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
When you split up with someone especially if you were married it can be months/years before any of that changes. Not saying she has separated, just seems that way at the moment
Yeah was going to say that, my mum still went by her married name (my dads surname) until she married my stepdad.

Roseannanna

I think she’s generally innocent. I have mixed opinions on her fashion sense. She is so lucky to be one of those that doesnt have to rely on gym to stay slim though.

To add to this though! This is festival fashion and she rocks it!

Ari-55

I don’t think this is by choice. It’s a convenient way to not feature him because Zoe doesn’t want to admit publicly that there’s trouble after their perfect relationship and wedding, or because he knows he’s a scumbag and wants to hide away from scrutiny. People will think fair enough instead of asking why he’s gone private or isn’t on Zoe’s socials.

I still don’t think her and Jack have a thing going on but I am certain George is out of the spotlight because of what he’s done. He was fine with being on social media right up until around the time I posted about his sleaziness on here. I think his personal was private before then but he definitely stopped being featured as much on Zoe’s socials around that time.
Just wondering how you know George is a cheater?

Ray1403

Chatty Member
wait so you’re basing this off him inviting a work colleague round to see the dogs, and she may of not even gone round?
that qualifies cheating does it?
come off it

Post the proof, your explanation is weak
Would they really so amicable and would Zoe really go round had he done something like that?
i have no foot in either camp here but george doesn’t have to be there for zoe to see the dogs

blackheart2.0

She has spoken about George or shown him for a while, i noticed the lack of wedding ring aswell.
Doesn’t look like he was at the 1975
either.
I do vaguely remember seeing him recording her set at download though