Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
How old is Zoe? I only recently found her and I’m trying to figure out if she’s in her 40s or just younger with an older face? Not trying to be mean, genuinely confused

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jemimapuddleduck12

Is it me or does she favour her new corgi now and seems to have shunned Buckley a bit?

Also... she may have got the name sushi from the kardashians cause I think that’s the name of Kim’s Pomeranian?

screamqueen

VIP Member
Literally this! What are we supposed to look like in our early/mid 30s? To me, Zoe looks her age. Which is fine! 34 is young! We don’t hit 30 and shrivel up 😅
Exactly! I think people think 30+ year old women should start looking like the Golden Girls, it’s ridiculous 😂

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I dunno if it’s just editing/angles, but in this pic from her stories last night she looks really scary skinny to me.

she is annoying but she’s also clearly not ok. I think one of her irl friends need to tell her to log off for a bit and get her head straight - especially if she does have a job and social media isn’t her only (or main) source of income
Eeeeek. Whose face is that?! She seems troubled. You’re a grown adult, why are you editing your photos so much boo boo

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Lol, when she got married she acted like Joshua Tree was 1) her own personal land and 2) that she is the first person to have ever discovered it.
I do remember that. I like Zoe, but I found it very annoying that she acted like it was some little unknown gem. Granted, it wasn’t really an area I was ever interested in, I’m still not, but I still knew where it was.

lmjcb

I'm definitely calling nose job
He’s known for his hairline lowering and lip lifts. Possibly nose or chin but she could go to many people for them. Choosing him would make more sense if it was for the hairline lowering. Maybe she wants rid of her fringe and is insecure about it?
At least she’s being open I guess so we will find out one way or the other

She’s playing Glastonbury, but it’s a stage that nobody really goes to in the daylight as it’s the after hours corner of the site.

• Haha

Ari-55

Tbf I think it’s cool she’s mixing it up a bit! Think the posing might be an awkward thing, I’m awkward af when I try to pose, don’t know where to put my hands / where to look etc 😂

Only Zoe could make posting about the NHS being under threat seem self serving and fucking annoying. She’s barely posted about it but as soon as she needed (ahem, ‘needed’) an ambulance and it was going to take too long she’s a full blown activist. She only cares about things that affect her directly and only for a short period of time after.

Bonus typical Zoe post when she hits out at more successful influencers not passing on gifts to those less fortunate. What does she do for those less fortunate?
Is she vocal around the time of General Elections? I can't remember. Would love to see this energy from her when it comes to actually INFLUENCING younger people to get out and vote for change.

Orangesocks182

Lolll what is going on, aside from awful photoshop why is she hanging out with Nicole scherzinger 😂😂😂 I am so confused. Wonder if she’s working as an assistant for a US visa so she can go and live her fake music producer Dj life in la 🥲
I think you’re probably right 😂 love how she’s making out their besties but really she’s just working

Attachments