Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just reading between the lines about them being fine with each other or whatever she said, is it possible they'd separated before George was allegedly cheating? If not then of course that's awful for her. I didn't see all of the stories but from what I did see she seemed devastated. Has she said what's happening with the dogs?

Cooksie

VIP Member
I think she’s generally innocent. I have mixed opinions on her fashion sense. She is so lucky to be one of those that doesnt have to rely on gym to stay slim though.

To add to this though! This is festival fashion and she rocks it!
Her figure is a bit irrelevant really as she has never clearly edited her pics! From what we know she has medical issues so not really fair to comment. However; I do love that she recycles outfits so I think the love for that is fair!

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I completely forgot she existed! Just looked her up, either gratuitous use of filters or she has had some work done? She seems to be doing well with her djing, which is good because what else does she do? She was never really a big influencer

rivers

In all fairness, a few friends have gotten really into F1 this year out of nowhere! I think their marketing team are just working overtime lol (still don't see the appeal tho)

Ellen19

Chatty Member
He’s known for his hairline lowering and lip lifts. Possibly nose or chin but she could go to many people for them. Choosing him would make more sense if it was for the hairline lowering. Maybe she wants rid of her fringe and is insecure about it?
At least she’s being open I guess so we will find out one way or the other
Maybe her lips?

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
He’s not but I agree with you, she does look older. It might be because she has quite a harsh face but yeah I wouldn’t look at her in the street and put her younger than early 30’s. All of that lot - Anna, the two lily’s, Kate la vie, the weird other Kate are prime examples of too many harsh skincare products.
I wasn't saying she looks older, I just genuinely thought that he was winding her up that she looked older

wait so you’re basing this off him inviting a work colleague round to see the dogs, and she may of not even gone round?
that qualifies cheating does it?
come off it

Post the proof, your explanation is weak
Would they really so amicable and would Zoe really go round had he done something like that?

rivers

She is basically indirectly begging for free Eurovision tickets on Twitter
I think she has some warped vision of entitlement to attend
It's annoying but not gonna lie, I'd do exactly the same in her position because I reckon it could end up working haha