Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bruised

Not everyone is a piece of shit
Bit unfair to make out George is fully the bad guy
No one knows what their relationship was like behind closed doors or if emotional or sexual needs were not being met
I thought the point of this thread was hating on Zoe and not the ex husband
alright george

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s so so depressing. Her entire life is one big LOOK HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING IM NOT ON THE VERGE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AT ALL!!1!!

Where are her family and actual friends? Isn’t she in her 30’s? What the hell is she doing. Sick of seeing her vag tbh.

Reactions: 25

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
No one knows what their relationship was like behind closed doors or if emotional or sexual needs were not being met
If your needs aren't being met you put on your grown up pants and have an adult conversation about it not go shag someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I'm dying at this. Take full credit for discovering these gems. They were there b fore you 'discovered' them and they will be there long after you've left. Absolute bore

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Orangesocks182

Didn’t she used to be obsessed with Eurovision, used to post obsessively and beg for tickets to it? But now nothing? I swear it used to be half her personality so I’m finding it odd how she’s just not mentioned it this year

Reactions: 23

LibertyLourise

Tell me you've cheated without telling me you've cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ekl2000

VIP Member
😅 she really thinks she discovered America/vegas/the desert

calm down Christopher Columbus

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bugeyeboo

Not raving about Zoe but it just makes me so sad to see a young woman so insecure about herself over a wet drip that was George. GEORGE. A smug camel lipped mop. I’ve seen friends go through divorces and it absolutely wrecks self esteem and confidence and it’s so obvious this is what she is going through. Zoe, they all came out stronger than ever on the other side. They are glowing and fabulous and take no shit anymore. George sucks. He was a smug looking prick. You don’t need to filter the shit out of yourself, hold yourself up high!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Anyone else waiting for her to rekindle her friendship with lily melrose and be crazy alt gals 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Orangesocks182

It really pisses me off that she assumes people who listen to alt music have never heard any dance music in their life 🙄 just because I mosh at download fest doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy also raving in Ibiza you stupid twat, you are not the first person to enjoy different genres of music.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Imagine thinking it’s acceptable to cheat on your wife because she’s not having sex often enough with you 💀 there’s never an excuse to cheat, it’s a cowards way out.

Reactions: 20