Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
I agree. I remember not long ago she posted a pic of “how well her hair had grown despite bleaching” but the last 4-5 inches needed to go, it was basically see-through it was so thin. Now it’s dark I think it would look better cut shorter, give the extensions a rest and grow out all the bleach damage.
Yep, I remember this too!

I learned the hard way, but bad extensions and excessive use of them just destroys your hair. She’s better off getting rid of them completely and letting her hair recover and amazingly enough it will actually grow 😂

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Maybe I'm biased cos I love dance music and the music she plays is terrible to me. So I don't understand what kind of festivals book her? I'm not familiar with UK festivals.

She doesn't use XDJs or CDJs in her videos at home so I highly doubt she knows how to dj properly... If she was serious about it she would buy proper equipment.

Orangesocks182

She put up a story a few days ago saying she wants to improve the look of her jaw/double chin (zoes words) and asked for recommendations to coincide with her braces being done.
Ah thanks ! I wouldn’t have thought she would have been the type for that tbf

lmjcb

Maybe her lips?
I’m kind of hoping hairline just because not many people talk about it so would be interesting to follow. Sydney crouch likely went with him but doesn’t admit to it so if Zoe does have that and is open I really rate it!

What’s George even done for him to come across sleazy?
Zoe’s always been a pick me, that can account for her posts in hardly any clothing. Using her sexuality to boost her DJing when she’s only in a bodysuit on stage.
I would be more suspect of Zoe getting with other guys. Constantly away from her then husband in Ibiza, little clothing, never wearing her wedding ring while away, lots of attention while George is effectively staying at home being a glorified house/dog sitter

Last edited: