Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this girl does is post pictures of herself, she must post at least 6/7 a day. Could you imagine being so self obsessed it’s gross

Reactions: 9
I feel very sad for her at the moment. She really needs to delete all social media apps from her phone for a few months. Maybe give up on the dj thing too cos she seems to have gravitated to a form of female djing where you have to look like a plastic doll to get promoted- and yes there are female djs out there who don’t dress in lingerie and have everything surgically enhanced!
Like good for her getting Botox and fillers done, I just feel like maybe not the thing to rush into straight after your divorce- take a breather Zoe!

Reactions: 7
Getting fillers etc as ‘gifted promo’ gives me the ick. How can you trust a practitioner just because they give you freebies. Surely you’d go to someone’s recommended and pay them?!
Not just Zoe obvs. Loads of them do it. I think it’s dangerous.

Reactions: 19
Yeah… using the fact she ‘didn't know’ the name of a Disney character AT Disney Land isn’t the flex she thinks it is

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn’t know who Remy is, she’s not like other girls ;) Disney?! She’s more into F1 and football and belongs in Ibiza with the other unicorn fantasy girls duhhhh

ETA- the Facetune fuckery to make her eyes bigger honestly just stop

Reactions: 6
IMG_2350.png

Wow three whole months of a full time job 🙄 What a trooper putting in full time hours 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m getting a bit annoyed about how much she’s shitting on London. I live here babe stop bad mouthing it so much. ITS ALSO IN YOUR DAMN DJ NAME. Is she going to rebrand to ZoeLA???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think all the people stopping her about her outfit were probably taking the piss 😂😂😂 real ‘bless your heart’ energy

Reactions: 4