Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolll what is going on, aside from awful photoshop why is she hanging out with Nicole scherzinger 😂😂😂 I am so confused. Wonder if she’s working as an assistant for a US visa so she can go and live her fake music producer Dj life in la 🥲

Reactions: 3
Lolll what is going on, aside from awful photoshop why is she hanging out with Nicole scherzinger 😂😂😂 I am so confused. Wonder if she’s working as an assistant for a US visa so she can go and live her fake music producer Dj life in la 🥲
I think you’re probably right 😂 love how she’s making out their besties but really she’s just working

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So good at explaining. I work for Nicole. Ok thanks for clearing that up.
whoever it was who gave her the gifted Botox / lip filler needs to have a word with themselves.

Reactions: 14
Up jack Saunders arse again like she predicted his career.

must be tired, she’s dropping names everywhere recently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed Nicole on her profile a short while ago, I think she’d either commented on something or Zoe posted something (like a message / comment) on her story that Nicole had sent her. I didn’t think much of it since I haven’t heard anything about Nicole since the X Factor, she could be DJing in Ibiza too for all I know 😂

Reactions: 2
i doubt nicole even knows who she is so she has to milk it somehow
Did you see the full photo of them standing together? Firstly, love Zoe’s derp face 😂 secondly, Nicole’s hand around Zoe, she’s barely even touching her like she’s totally not into it hahaha

Reactions: 4
Why is she so cagey about what she does for work? I’ve looked through the comments and doesn’t seem to give a straight answer.

Reactions: 12
Probably embarrassed it doesn’t fit her LA DJ persona. I’d assume she’s some kind of PA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s just funny that she made out she was going to LA to work on “making new music” but really she was going over to work for sherzy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so cagey about what she does for work? I’ve looked through the comments and doesn’t seem to give a straight answer.
Probably because she’s just doing something like assisting the stylist and it’s not a real or full time job but like everything she does she wants to inflate it to seem mysterious and important. Nicole tagged everyone involved in the evening in her insta post and Zoe wasn’t tagged but her mate Emily that she was ‘working with’ was as a stylist, so I imagine she was assisting her. But saying ‘I work with Nicole’ sounds way cooooler

• Haha
Reactions: 13