Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you putting this on the internet?!? Someone take her phone away.

Fanny aside though, has she edited her foot? Looks weirdly smooth and elongated
It’s probably the 0.5 lens, has a habit of giving people really weird long dinosaur feet but influencer love it cause it makes them look far more slim and slender than they actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s probably the 0.5 lens, has a habit of giving people really weird long dinosaur feet but influencer love it cause it makes them look far more slim and slender than they actually are
Haha ahhh that would explain it then, im a dinosaur for not realising that 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but those valentine's pictures are god awful. The pose, the vacant stare, but what really grinds my gears is holding the bow and arrow the wrong way round as well, makes her look so gormless. If you're going to have props at least use them correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always pull that expression with her mouth where it just looks like she has a snaggle tooth? She can’t think that looks good?

Reactions: 13
Omg I hadn’t noticed she was holding the bow and arrow the wrong way haaaaaaa 😂

I think she looks quite amazing in those photos - bar the odd looking away choice and the pouty snaggle tooth

I’m cringing, why does she need to repost old Brit pics and shoehorn in that she’s in LA working on music? who asked?

Reactions: 10
I’m cringing, why does she need to repost old Brit pics and shoehorn in that she’s in LA working on music? who asked?
what does that even mean though? “in LA working on my music”. it’s so ambiguous. like i follow her but i still don’t have a bloody clue what she’s actually doing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol the other night when she said ‘LA isn’t ready for us’ then it was clips of her in an empty karaoke bar. LA is terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so so depressing. Her entire life is one big LOOK HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING IM NOT ON THE VERGE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AT ALL!!1!!

Where are her family and actual friends? Isn’t she in her 30’s? What the hell is she doing. Sick of seeing her vag tbh.

Reactions: 25
what does that even mean though? “in LA working on my music”. it’s so ambiguous. like i follow her but i still don’t have a bloody clue what she’s actually doing
And when she says “working on my music” what does that mean exactly? Every time I’ve seen her ‘DJ’ she just plays other people’s songs - she could quite literally plug in an iPod shuffle and do her job, she doesn’t have music.

And when she says “working on my music” what does that mean exactly? Every time I’ve seen her ‘DJ’ she just plays other people’s songs - she could quite literally plug in an iPod shuffle and do her job, she doesn’t have music.
yeah and she could make mixes for that while just sitting on the bakerloo line or whatever, she doesn’t need to be in LA. what is so special about LA?

• Haha